Pages:
Author

Topic: Sucre (SUCR) X11 based cryptocurrency POW, Masternode, Private and Instant Send - page 17. (Read 40806 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Where I can buy this coin?

I buy it on coinsmarkets.com, but site is currently offline and no aviable at this moment.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Where I can buy this coin?
Activity: 17
i think exchanges like yobit or cryptopia would be great for the coin and give it so much more exposure and users would appreciate trading the coin on proper exchanges.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Forget about Cryptopia

Kucoin is the future

List on Kucoin before it gets to expensive.

I might be getting old, but I avoid a coin which is only listed in exchanges such as KuCoin, YoBit.
Cryptopia at least a regulated exchange, the coins listed there are legit (as much as they can be at least). We are way to small for Bittrex, Polo or Binance, therefore the only legit exchange is Cryptopia.
This is a team with the pursuit, not seeking, but seeking the best, I hope you can go to binance, where the purchasing power and the crowd are enough
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have not started the master node now
SucreMasternodeBETA (1)
Sucre-Windows_VPS_Masternode_Guide_V 3
Neither of them goes well
 Cry
Activity: 353
Merit: 20
Great project, looking forward to it growing from strength to strength. Node has been running for almost a day now.

The Block explorer seems to be down : http://pool.penza.me:3001

The ip block explorer is working fine for me

Thanks, yes I know, will give 24 hours before I remove link from website.

In case of problem with Block explorers I can setup one pretty fast. Just wanted to let other participate in project. One has already run with the 5000 bounty 2 weeks ago, now this one. hope it's just a server problem.

Activity: 202
Sucre MN running ENABLED and appreciateed in New Zealand. May need an ATM here soon. xox Sucre
That is possible. One personal wallet can do any number of masternodes.

Yes

Yes, I do that, from one personal wallet I created 3 mansternodes on 3 diff[Suspicious link removed], and all nodes are picked up in three different ways  Wink
All work fine, good job guys, I really like this project !
Activity: 17
Great project, looking forward to it growing from strength to strength. Node has been running for almost a day now.

The Block explorer seems to be down : http://pool.penza.me:3001

The ip block explorer is working fine for me

Yes
Activity: 45
I understand that there is no item on the roadmap, but this coin should be listening on a normal exchange like "Cryptopia"

It will, but as Dev said, they are asking 75k usd to sucre be listened there.  It's better to wait untill sucre get visibility so they will call the coin to join them for free (hope so).
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
I understand that there is no item on the roadmap, but this coin should be listening on a normal exchange like "Cryptopia"
Really like this project and brought some sucre recently any other exchanges in the near future?
Activity: 36
Activity: 154
In the vps+ local purse mode, can a window wallet support only one node? I set the sentry on 2 diffe[Suspicious link removed], but only one node can be run, and the other has been hinting mining

Sucre supports only single node, no cluster supported.

It's the same way that I set up nodes on two different VPS nodes. Then I just opened a local wallet on one computer and started two nodes with two different addresses. Is this not possible?
To all people asking me to submit to Coinmarketcap. I'm well aware of the Volume situation(got 20+ request in the last 24 hours), what you may not be aware is that the exchange is down (upgrading to new server) Got rejected by CMC because I did not follow my roadmap last month. I will not do this mistake again. I will submit back to CMC when coinsmarkets.com and API is back online and we have 3 straight days of trading of 50,000+. Thanks for your understanding.
Is there a way to open up additional markets like LTC /DOGE/ETH? I just see more buys when there are more options to buy as many are attempting to avoid the btc fees associated with purchasing coins.

This is a question for exchange platforms. I have zero control over that.
is there a way set up 2 masternode in 1 ubuntu VPS Like Pure coin.I have 1 Additional IP in VPS server?if yes pls share with us..

Having multiple masternodes on same IP/server is not recommended, not supported and absolutely not encouraged. since the goal here is to have a strong network spread around the world. multiple masternodes on one IP is more damaging for the network and not fare to the community.
Activity: 29
is there a way set up 2 masternode in 1 ubuntu VPS Like Pure coin.I have 1 Additional IP in VPS server?if yes pls share with us..
Activity: 319
Sucre grow 13 times in a week
Not bad
Go Sucre
Pages:
Jump to: