Pages:
Author

Topic: Sucre (SUCR) X11 based cryptocurrency POW, Masternode, Private and Instant Send - page 24. (Read 40806 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
VPS Stats
Status    Online
Load   0.00/0.00/0.00
RAM   
440 MB used of 2 GB
Disk usage   
5.24 GB used of 80 GB
Bandwidth   
0.00 GB of 2.00 TB used this month

Whats WATCHDOG_EXPIRED?
Activity: 16
If you have < 2GB of RAM on the system, you won’t be able to compile
Sucre. We’ll have to set up a swapfile.   

What kind of file? Where is he located?
Why does this message appear: WATCHDOG_EXPIRED Huh Is everything alright with him?
Activity: 36
You don't want your personal wallet to be hosted on the internet for people to break into. All you need is for the collateral from your wallet for a masternode to be setup. You don't even have to run the personal wallet, after.

It's all blockchain technology. A payment doesn't require your wallet to be online. Once you wallet syncs, it will see the payment.
Have to leave the vps and opc connected here Huh which sense is not it better to run everything on the PC then?
Activity: 353
Merit: 20
Hello! Can I install 10x masternode on one vps? If so, tell me please in which part of the settings it needs to be done? http://sucremoneda.net/dvbfg/SucreMasternodeBETA.pdf

I tried to connect 1 masternode, but not 10     Grin

Having multiple masternodes on same IP/server is not recommended, not supported and absolutely not encouraged. since the goal here is to have a strong network spread around the world. multiple masternodes on one IP is more damaging for the network and not fare to the community.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
You can do What you want.
Does Masternode not work with the closed Windows wallet?
yeah! Certainly!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
waiting for more exchanges, hope they will appear soon
Does Masternode not work with the closed Windows wallet?
Activity: 36
No, as you can see from previous posts... This is not the point of a Masternode. They share the same port, too. You have to have separate instances.
Activity: 16
Hello! Can I install 10x masternode on one vps? If so, tell me please in which part of the settings it needs to be done? http://sucremoneda.net/dvbfg/SucreMasternodeBETA.pdf

I tried to connect 1 masternode, but not 10     Grin
I see the sucr prise is rising without any stop point. What price was you predict, dev?

I'm so bad at predictions, predict 6 months ago Bitcoin at 5,000 USD for the end of the year. Now at 14,232 USD

My goal is to bring the coin to 1.00 USD in the first 6 months, Already 0.1664 USD(last trade) after a month.

Understand that it's mostly trade on one exchange at the moment, this will go down and back up and down and up, like any other coin. just don't panic when it goes down.

Let just say we're on the right track.

and I see the wrong data in top 100 of sucr coin. Can you fix it?

I'm not running any of the block explorer. top 100 IQUIDUS EXPLORER data is not reliable anyway. It's a beta feature and never got fix by the creator and not supporting is code anymore. Not very important but we need those explorers.

Are you going to include sucre in other exchanges, like Cryptopia? This Coinsmarket is a mess and the volume is very low.

I'm waiting to sell my LTC to buy the sucre but no one buy my LTC.

yeah, in their roadmap. More exchange will be add in the next month!
Activity: 45
Are you going to include sucre in other exchanges, like Cryptopia? This Coinsmarket is a mess and the volume is very low.

I'm waiting to sell my LTC to buy the sucre but no one buy my LTC.
I see the sucr prise is rising without any stop point. What price was you predict, dev?

I'm so bad at predictions, predict 6 months ago Bitcoin at 5,000 USD for the end of the year. Now at 14,232 USD

My goal is to bring the coin to 1.00 USD in the first 6 months, Already 0.1664 USD(last trade) after a month.

Understand that it's mostly trade on one exchange at the moment, this will go down and back up and down and up, like any other coin. just don't panic when it goes down.

and I see the wrong data in top 100 of sucr coin. Can you fix it?

how to get only the income of the masternode?

Could change on every block.

Block reward is calculation of hash rate and diff.

then 30% to Masternode and 70% to miner at the moment.

then go to block explorer http://202.5.23.130:98

select a block e.g. 22961 (1.35 to MN and 3.15 to miner)

will also change in Q1-2018 to 45% Masternodes, 45% miners, 10% Budget proposal.

Activity: 427
Merit: 250
Hi,
may I ask, how many coins are required for a masternode?

1000 Sucre
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi,
may I ask, how many coins are required for a masternode?
Pages:
Jump to: