Pages:
Author

Topic: Sucre (SUCR) X11 based cryptocurrency POW, Masternode, Private and Instant Send - page 31. (Read 40806 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 1
mntop.co.in
Hello. We have opened a new Masternodes Statistical Service.
https://mntop.co.in

We want add Sucre coin to our list.
We select statistics on new coins that support masternodes.
We want to help find coin for invest in a huge list of currencies.
Also we run your masternode on our service.

If you are interested, please fill form(link in our topic) we will add you to the voting.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScL_pufLBB16j131gZDA4oaIRZ2NlwOueb9L0LVM7VNQpd10w/viewform?usp=sf_link
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
guys, why the SUCR price going down lately? is it due to BTC dump or holiday season? i bought near 500 satoshi and waiting for this to grow up, at least 550 sat.
when BTC dump alts are red, and when BTC pumped alts were red. i didnt understand this logic Tongue

wait for the new, SUCR will grow if it listing in some better exchange!

yeah, i am looking forward to that, holding the horses and buying on dips.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
You can do What you want.
guys, why the SUCR price going down lately? is it due to BTC dump or holiday season? i bought near 500 satoshi and waiting for this to grow up, at least 550 sat.
when BTC dump alts are red, and when BTC pumped alts were red. i didnt understand this logic Tongue

wait for the new, SUCR will grow if it listing in some better exchange!
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
By the way everyone... up to 142 masternodes!

Woohoo!

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I waited 6 hours but It does not change status
are you running sentinel like the masternode docs say? You need to.
Sentinel is required, but masternode can be enabled without sentinel. What responsed "masternode debug" command?
Activity: 125
Merit: 100

are you running sentinel like the masternode docs say? You need to.
Activity: 353
Merit: 20

What does it mean SuperblockCycle??? Can you explain please? Thanks

SuperblockCycle = Payment made once every month.

Watch Amanda video from DASH, Sucre will be the same https://youtu.be/52TzOgq15h8

Not implemented yet, for more info please wait for the Sucre wiki release in January 2018.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
has the block reward went down in past few hours ?
now 4.5 per block
Where is the description of the scheme of payment to masternodes? I can't find it nor on website nor at ann thread.

Now, 75 % goes to the miners, 25 % goes to masternodes.

When the Superblock kick's in sometime in first Q 2018 then

45 % will go to the miners, 45 % will go to masternodes, and 10 % will be set aside for Sucre project funding.
What is a Superblock? And do you have more concrete date of its appearance. Maybe Superblock will after block number XXX?

Wiki is under construction with full explanation on Superblock. Basically is the same as DASH

SuperblockStartBlock = 33232

Superblocks work on the payment side of the Decentralised Voting Proposals. If a Proposal is vote in and confirmed, Superblock will appear at certain block counts and take care of all payouts automatic as confirmed by the code. This secures the decentralized system of the voting/payment process.

Block number 19174 is right now.

33232-19174=14058

So 14058 blocks left to SuperblockStart?

SuperblockStartBlock at that block yes, but SuperblockCycle is every 16616 blocks (1 every month or so).

More info in the Sucre wiki in January, for imediate info visit DASH forum.

wait for SuperblockCycle!!!

What does it mean SuperblockCycle??? Can you explain please? Thanks
Activity: 187
You can do What you want.
now 4.5 per block
Where is the description of the scheme of payment to masternodes? I can't find it nor on website nor at ann thread.

45 % will go to the miners, 45 % will go to masternodes, and 10 % will be set aside for Sucre project funding.
What is a Superblock? And do you have more concrete date of its appearance. Maybe Superblock will after block number XXX?

Wiki is under construction with full explanation on Superblock. Basically is the same as DASH

Superblocks work on the payment side of the Decentralised Voting Proposals. If a Proposal is vote in and confirmed, Superblock will appear at certain block counts and take care of all payouts automatic as confirmed by the code. This secures the decentralized system of the voting/payment process.

33232-19174=14058

SuperblockStartBlock at that block yes, but SuperblockCycle is every 16616 blocks (1 every month or so).

wait for SuperblockCycle!!!
now 4.5 per block

33232-19174=14058

simple question, how many coin daily average for 1 masternode ?  Grin

(Approx 576 blocks per day / number of nodes) * 1.35 coins(at the current diff level)

131 masternodes at the moment , many not ENABLED so I don't know how many get payment. If 100 nodes enabled then 7.776 coins per day.

Then go on the server where you run the node. communication with node problem.

type: sucr-cli masternode debug
You should see the message "successfully started masternode".

If you get that then disable firewall

ufw disable
Activity: 33
now 4.5 per block

33232-19174=14058

Activity: 115
simple question, how many coin daily average for 1 masternode ?  Grin
Activity: 8
I cannt do Masternode, Status Masternode is new_start_require. What does it mean? Please help me!

Just right click then click start alias. check back after 1 hour if the status is ENABLED.
Activity: 8
I cannt do Masternode, Status Masternode is new_start_require. What does it mean? Please help me!
now 4.5 per block

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
The new Sucre Faucet is online! Come on over to https://sucre.thefaucet.online and claim your free Sucre coins. Payouts are done every 15 minutes and there is a 4 hour lock-out between claims.
brought to you by https://thefaucet.online
For now faucet is more profitable than masernode. Is it normal situation? This does not motivate the owners of masternodes.
Pages:
Jump to: