Pages:
Author

Topic: Sudden Rise up mean Bull - page 3. (Read 593 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
April 15, 2018, 12:24:18 PM
We all experienced a sudden rise in the whole market. is it mark of bull market ? whats your opinions ?

Maybe it is, maybe is is not. Nobody knows. We as retail investors are at the mercy of big money. The market will go the same way that has more money. The recent Bitcoin pump was due to $1.2 billion new money flow in. That amount of money raised $1,000 in Bitcoin's price in less than an hour. We need a lot more money to pump Bitcoin up to $15,000 or more. To make this happen we need more investors participate. I do not think it is possible at this time considering how most people feel toward Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The trends are still continue dropping. If trends can correctly reflect to prices, Bitcoin would be less than $6k right now. The reason that it can maintain current prices is probably because most holders still has positive view and not sell their coins.

I think that the small investors are still doubtful about investing more money in bitcoins. Big whales existed when the prices were peaking at $20000 and those bitcoins went to new investors who came after seeing the rising prices. They must be in loss now and they will not invest more before they make profit on earlier investment.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 11:58:24 AM
I also had a chance to think so, what I fear is, the current rising prices resulted in a drastic decline tomorrow.
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
April 15, 2018, 11:54:06 AM
Like many said, I am not really sure whether the sudden rise in the price of cryptocurrencies mean bull. In fact, it’s better to see the price rise steadily because that provides more support. Right now, there’s no support per se and it can fall hard. However, I am seeing a lot of positive and bullish news regarding cryptos so that might change. Hopefully, more people get involved in investing in the market. We are already seeing some big players getting into the cryptoworld.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 15, 2018, 11:50:46 AM
We all experienced a sudden rise in the whole market. is it mark of bull market ? whats your opinions ?

in my opinion it`s a just one of moment of Bear trend and he will be going down

we will see i was right or not some time later:)
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
April 15, 2018, 11:42:18 AM
I would not say that because there could be different reasons for sudden uptred and even more sudden uptrend like in last week ,when we has a huuge green candle , it could be just a market manipulation thus i am very cautious at this time and i am looking very closely.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 11:41:43 AM
Still in the bear market, if there is a possibility that it will reach or surpass to 10k from where it is right now for short period of time then the bull run again, but I think as of this moment it really difficult to happen because of the correction may happen every now and then.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

I think the bearish market was over. Same as past years, bitcoin and crypto start the bull market around Q2.
from my personal opinion, this year will be the same as last year too.
Activity: 180
Merit: 1
Michael - Iagon Community Manager
April 15, 2018, 10:59:17 AM
Hopefully this rise means goodbye to bear market. But I think we can say that we really are in the bull market when bitcoin hits 10k. And with 800 in eth.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 10:47:13 AM
I think we may see another bull market soon because looking at the increase in price its slow and steady and it doesn't dump anyhow. With the market condition now I think we are entering another bull market season.
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
April 15, 2018, 10:37:32 AM
I think the real bull market will start when we reach 11k usd so right now it is still in a bear market. Right now it look like the market just recover from the correction
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
April 15, 2018, 08:46:29 AM

Not necessarily , it could mean a number of things.
One of which could be a market manipulation.
i dont think that we are entering BULL market right now, it is too early in the year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
April 15, 2018, 08:44:04 AM
Instead of elation, with the extreme fluctuations in the recent past, there is still doubt and fear in everybody, despite such price rise. I think these two months will prove the actual situation.
Activity: 322
April 15, 2018, 08:38:58 AM
There is a sense of joy when the market shows change and I think it lasts a long time, And now I do not know exactly the cause of this simultaneous rise, hoping not to fall again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
April 15, 2018, 08:30:33 AM
There is no clear indication of yet why the sudden rise in the market, so advise everyone to be cautions, especially in what type of expectations lay ahead. All i can say that this last few days have been a serious win for those investors who purchased during in the last two weeks, the can cash out some of their investments as the total risk has been reduced.
Activity: 392
April 15, 2018, 08:18:21 AM
I think the market is slowly recovering, but it is still very stormy, I will wait for a more understandable situation. I would like that it was the beginning of good growth, but so far it's only a dream.
Activity: 280
April 15, 2018, 06:54:19 AM
It seems to me that it is too early to make such conclusions because the situation changes every day and the market is still not stable, so I have not even bought anything yet. I wait when it will be quieter.
Activity: 210
April 14, 2018, 05:27:19 PM
Means the start of bull season but it doesnt meant that the whole month will go to bull run,that is why today we some the correction from yesterday's bull run and you should have taken your profits yesterday as the whole market is in green! the sudden drop today is necessary so that bitcoin's value would be more stable as it is trying to push the market up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 03:21:21 PM
It is a good sign that the bulls are coming but it doesnt mean that the market is going to bull run,it is morelikely a test run of these bulls,that is why today we have seen that there are some corrections from that test run,as you can see bitcoin's value is too stable at the 7.9k levels which is why im sure it is going to reach another good value and it will be $9k if we based it on the previous resistance and support.
Activity: 332
April 14, 2018, 02:58:32 PM
Yes, we see some signs of the bull trend. But it's still too early to talk about the recovery. The market is artful. And tomorrow we may see a completely different picture.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
April 14, 2018, 02:48:28 PM
I was on the verge of selling all my coins because the last dump seemed to never end, but it's good that the market began to recover. I hope that we will have time to make some profit.
Pages:
Jump to: