Pages:
Author

Topic: Sudden Rise up mean Bull - page 5. (Read 593 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 07:27:25 AM
We all experienced a sudden rise in the whole market. is it mark of bull market ? whats your opinions ?

Even market is green since 2 days still need to recover more . What I mean I still need to recover some of my loss so I am hoping this is a great month for crypto and BTC .
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 13, 2018, 07:20:57 AM
We all experienced a sudden rise in the whole market. is it mark of bull market ? whats your opinions ?
hello buddy
yes the market is getting excited for these two days. just remind tomorrow saturday, maybe some people will sell in certain crypto coin. keep your eye on the market and do not panic for long-term investment.
Tomorrow is a Saturday but peoples are still buying continuously so I hope tomorrow also it will pump constantly no one should stop the Crypto raising. Because today is saw the Crypto news Vietnam and India these two countries are affected in hacking issues but still cryptomarket is green. so no one is afraid in this situation. This is time to hype in all the coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 07:10:58 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum rising up, so the token and altcoin rising up to (finally GREEN)
let's keep this up and i hope the bull isn't trap.  Grin
Activity: 139
April 13, 2018, 07:05:19 AM
I hope that the market can go up gradually so that it is possible to become a bull. When bitcoin has not broken through the 10K, we have to be cautious. Now it is the encryption market and there are not too many new investors to join.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 07:01:15 AM
I think that under the current arrangements the market will definitely grow, but there is a possibility that Bitcoin will go sideways for some time, rising, falling in price, which will allow altcoin to increase its value in BTC.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
April 13, 2018, 05:50:16 AM

Yesterday I notice a bullish to most of the coins when bitcoin pumps until now. In my instinct its another bullish trap and hoping my feelings are wrong.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
April 13, 2018, 05:12:36 AM
hello buddy
yes the market is getting excited for these two days. just remind tomorrow saturday, maybe some people will sell in certain crypto coin. keep your eye on the market and do not panic for long-term investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 05:10:52 AM
I hope that crypto spring has come! We will see if it's like that in couple of days. If BTC goes down - we need to wait more.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 05:09:21 AM
It is nice to see the market go up again, but it could easily drop down again.
The fiscal year is over I think, but that doesn't mean anything.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
April 13, 2018, 05:07:28 AM
if we happen to breach 350b market cap then a bull run is inthe bag , but atm this sounds like a trap or a squeeze careful out there dont be greedy
I really hope the bitcoin and ethereum can fly again in April to June,
maybe that's my prediction
Activity: 28
April 13, 2018, 05:06:01 AM
no its doesnt mean we are now in bullish. but what we can see in the market i can say we are now starting to go up and hope we can stabilize not lower than 10k btc
Activity: 89
April 13, 2018, 05:04:41 AM
It's nice to see this sudden rise. first time since January I believe. It could indicate the start of something but be aware we are still a very long way below where we were in Jan so it may be a small pump. Obviously enough whales have started buying in to effect the market so I hope it's the start of something
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
April 13, 2018, 05:03:08 AM
no a sudden rise up like this means FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) and it is known that such rises among altcoins is not sustainable because the same people who panic bought will also panic sell just as fast when the correction hits and cause a big drop to form up.

if you check the chats you can see many of them have already started to drop against bitcoin as people are selling their altcoins to get more bitcoin in their accounts.
Activity: 798
homt.net
April 13, 2018, 05:03:03 AM
I think it's the beginning of the bull because this is just the first month of the second quarter of the year where most cryptocurrencies perform very well in the market. Let us hope that the recovery process will very speedy.
Activity: 504
April 13, 2018, 05:02:07 AM

This is a good gesture for potential investor,now market is bit recovered and for last two days almost all Altcoins including BTC are going up and yes I think that this may be a bull but after dip period pump up period has to come so this is in connection with that.soon market will expand in total market cap.so hold your courage and investment both as prices will jump to some higher level soon.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 04:57:05 AM
I do not think this is the case. The market has not yet completed its turn. All kinds of bad news have been in existence and have not ended. It is difficult to say that today’s rise is the advent of a bull market and requires more observation and confirmation.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 04:55:25 AM
hopefully this is not a trap, I try to think positively that the market will continue to grow and respond to this good news casually, the panic sometimes comes not only because the price falls, sometimes the price rises makes us panic and reckless
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
April 13, 2018, 04:53:40 AM
From the look of things and technical analysis . I believe the bull market is here but price will increase  gradually and not really sudden.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
April 13, 2018, 04:51:05 AM

We must wait some other day. It can be also a bull trap!

Agree with you. A large player, or a group, organized a "pump" in order to swing the market, and get customers to believe in the beginning of a new wave of growth. This behavior of players in the classical financial market is called "bull failure" and often after it, the asset price falls to the previous levels.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 04:49:32 AM
if we happen to breach 350b market cap then a bull run is inthe bag , but atm this sounds like a trap or a squeeze careful out there dont be greedy
Pages:
Jump to: