Pages:
Author

Topic: Sudden Rise up mean Bull - page 4. (Read 593 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 02:47:05 PM
Personally, for me, all the new trends in the market are quite unusual, because I do not remember that pumps change to dumps so quickly…
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
April 14, 2018, 12:04:18 PM
Bull market is a general term used for the price rise in cryptos, stocks market etc.
We can call it bull market because most probably the prices will continue to grow and (although i am not 100% sure but) it seems that the market has managed to get back on track where we were in 2017 by recovering the price gradually.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 11:57:37 AM
I am very happy that Bitcoin and the crypto market showed signs of a strong recovery yesterday. However, this also makes me have a little suspicious. As everyone knows, in just a short time the value of Bitcoin has risen sharply, over $ 1000. Today, the market has leveled off. I'm not sure that this marks the recovery market because of this sudden growth there are many suspicious things. But I always hope that it will continue to flourish.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
April 14, 2018, 11:48:17 AM
We all experienced a sudden rise in the whole market. is it mark of bull market ? whats your opinions ?

someone had posted earlier that Thailand has started showing positive attitude towards crypto. I think we are starting to enter bull trend as good news start coming. It has been bear market for a long time now and it's a good time to get some bull.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 11:45:51 AM
I do not think that this can be considered a market turn, too small volumes, we see that large buyers are not yet ready to enter the market.
Activity: 252
April 14, 2018, 11:41:40 AM
That would be nice! But unfortunately I don't think that's what we all want. But by the end of the year, I think we should all make very good money!
Activity: 160
April 14, 2018, 11:36:02 AM
Nope, I think we should wait more days to see what will be the result for as far as I know that is how the market plays. Dump and up is something regular to happen in every year of crypto life. I guess there is whales behind this increase and they can have next plan with this prices.
Activity: 28
April 14, 2018, 11:30:30 AM
a sudden rise up doesnt mean a bull its more of a pump.. but if it will be continued then you can call it a bull run

D122
April 14, 2018, 11:23:10 AM
I told before here that there could be a trap and today it was a little pull back I guess there will be another rise soon. This pattern has been repeated. I hope this is this case.
And yes I wouldn't call it a Bull Run
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
April 13, 2018, 10:01:54 AM
Cross finger to it, this is what we waiting for, little by little rise market will soon hit the bull. More good news to go, more chances to rise. Happy to see my altcoins reaching it picks, and hoping it will continue.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
April 13, 2018, 09:45:20 AM
We all experienced a sudden rise in the whole market. is it mark of bull market ? whats your opinions ?
I think that this growth was not unexpected. Lately, there have been a lot of good news and it was clear that soon they will affect the market.
It's already expected by so many experts after soros stated about interested to invest in the digital asset. And another major news come from the rockfeller family. I was expecting this moment and i bought more than one hundred ethereum and i've gotten more than 50% return and this is a really good bullish.
More and more good news will come to make fomo till the last year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 08:51:01 AM
Truly a good sign for everyone. Perhaps rich personalities have invested causing the sudden surge yesterday. My portfolio is slowly recovering now. May this be the start of the bull season that we are waiting for.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 08:42:27 AM
good news, about the market prices, started to rise and give a green mark. I will be more confident in holding back the bitcoin I have. feels closer to profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 13, 2018, 08:09:27 AM
I think that this growth was not unexpected. Lately, there have been a lot of good news and it was clear that soon they will affect the market.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 07:57:47 AM
I think it is the start of bull run. A while ago,  the market up by $1B and continue to grow. This is the moment we are waiting for. Make sure you didn't sell early because you will regret it later if you do.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 13, 2018, 07:55:50 AM
I think may be a bull market has come, because almost all of the tokens, there is a very big rise, so that the bull market is very similar with that of last year, so I think that is a bull market, is not a big bear market rally.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

Perhaps, you had observed the current market of btc and alts where majority is on the uptrend and I think that this is the sign of the bullish run. I also believed that this maybe the start of something more meaningful response to the peoples expectation on the sacrifice they made with their investments through patience and dedication believing that they can count on their investments to gain profit.
April 13, 2018, 07:45:25 AM
I hope that crypto spring has come! We will see if it's like that in couple of days.
I was hoping for that too mate, but to be honest I still see some kind of delusion or trap (not bear trap though) we need to wait some time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
April 13, 2018, 07:40:36 AM
It means bull market, a little bit earlier than expected but it is definetly there, all the charts march in unison and some alts are making 30% in a day. That is a sign from god at least.
Activity: 68
Merit: 19
The best way to predict the future is to invent it
April 13, 2018, 07:29:43 AM
I think it is a dead cat bounce and prices will even drop below previous lows. My guess is that markets will be down/sideways for at least one or two more months.
Pages:
Jump to: