Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 31. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 11:43:29 PM
Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ripple
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 11:18:19 PM
I invested in NagriTech company, producer of organic fertilizers.
I think this is the best long term investment.
Activity: 116
April 15, 2018, 05:37:09 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
I suggest you these ICOs (Gonetwork, Atonomi  & Arc Block)
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 05:31:44 PM
I have been following a few ICO projects, in terms of real life use case and product feature and platform ,

Photochain

Eden chain

Gonetwork

Mainframe

NWP
Activity: 78
April 15, 2018, 07:38:17 AM
investing depend on you always do your research before investing . my favourite ico at the moment

1  Metronome : Metronome is the world's first cross-blockchain cryptocurrency, making decentralization possible and delivering institutional-class endurance.

2  NWPSolution : The NWP solution is a platform that integrates smart devices and databases into a single network that provides access to existing healthcare and quality of life services.

3  Atonomi  : Atonomi provides a new security protocol and infrastructure to enable billions of IoT devices to have trusted interoperability for both data and commerce.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 12:06:28 PM
Pay attention to the LocalCoinSwap project - https://www.localcoinswap.com/ This ist the only exchange that distributes 100% of profits back to token holders! ICO starts in 7 hours!

Activity: 84
April 11, 2018, 10:24:49 AM
I think you have to take a look to these projects:

BABB
Arc Block
Go Network
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 09:05:26 AM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Activity: 126
April 11, 2018, 08:59:23 AM
For April 2018, I would like to suggest for investment the OnLive ICO project. In my opinion, the OnLive expects a great future,
and investors can expect a good profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
April 11, 2018, 07:48:54 AM
The best is too subjective value - someone will be the best, to someone on the contrary will not be the best option. I think it's worth to evaluate by a number of parameters the first of which would be to look at the rating platforms and compare the ratings of these platforms, read the first reviews, get a grasp of the literature and understand the terms and milestones of the project. Next, we will get a vision and will be able to make the right decision. Now many good projects are trustworthy!
It is actually pretty easy to determine when to buy and when to sell. For me, I buy when the price is still down right now. I like long-term invest rather than short-term invest. That is because I do not know how to do short-term investment. I think I will give two answers that are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin is the best crypto of course everybody know that. Actually I do not use multiple exchange for trading. I only use one exchange to buy and sell Bitcoin. First of all, you need to get some money for the capital of trading. You can get some capital money from your job, side job, savings, online job, campaign in this forum, and bounty in this forum. Actually Cloud Mining can became scam as you say, but I do not know how.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
April 11, 2018, 07:20:03 AM
The best is too subjective value - someone will be the best, to someone on the contrary will not be the best option. I think it's worth to evaluate by a number of parameters the first of which would be to look at the rating platforms and compare the ratings of these platforms, read the first reviews, get a grasp of the literature and understand the terms and milestones of the project. Next, we will get a vision and will be able to make the right decision. Now many good projects are trustworthy!
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
April 11, 2018, 04:53:16 AM
The best ICO to invest is in shit. I don't get how people are looking to invest their hard earned money into ICO markets where more than half of the projects are scams. You are better off just gambling with that money than investing it in ICOs.

I agree with this, atleast right now - the market is down and soon there'll be a bullrun (hopefully), which means one would just lock up his money in an ICO and thus missing out on the bullrun, AND on top of missing out on that, the ICO could also end up closing/scamming/just sucking Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 04:50:50 AM
I like Beaxy and Bitnation icos, so I'm going to invest in both of them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 04:48:50 AM
The best ICO to invest is in shit. I don't get how people are looking to invest their hard earned money into ICO markets where more than half of the projects are scams. You are better off just gambling with that money than investing it in ICOs.
Activity: 197
April 11, 2018, 04:46:37 AM
My favorite ICO for April is Ambit Mining ICO, It is really good project. Any detail is foreseen, all info about the project is easily available.

check out details here: https://ambitmining.io
Activity: 154
April 11, 2018, 04:37:31 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction. They are on Pre-ICO stage right now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
April 11, 2018, 04:29:17 AM
The project DataBroker DAO continues to develop, a partnership with the IOT.
The partnership will help DataBroker DAO users as they will spend less time on the technical solutions of data and more on their ideas and projects.
https://coinidol.com/databroker-dao-partners-with-iot-connecting-platform/
Activity: 196
April 11, 2018, 04:25:54 AM
I am the best ICO investor I know how much money I am investing. Investigate yourself and the ICO, which will be pre-empted by others, can cost you a lot of money. It's in your hands to lose in winning.
Activity: 26
April 06, 2018, 02:47:19 PM
I would suggest you to invest in this ICO https://bineuro.com/web/ BiNeuro is artificial intelligence, neuronet to manage Google advertising campaign.
Good team from TOP 10 Google Premier Partner, with ready-made product in working business ! You can read more about this project here https://bineuro.com/
There is result of BiNeuro work for today https://bineuro.com/ more 15000 Google accounts registered and more 81000 AdWords PPC campaigns finished! I think its great!. Their token sale just started: till 09/04/18 with bonus 18%

Activity: 223
April 06, 2018, 10:35:57 AM
In my opinion, if you have bitcoin coins, it is much better to invest in some ongoing ICO, with the risk that you generate less than you invest in on ICO because if you invest in one ICO only, you may get big risks. but if my advice you should invest in bitcoin because of its high value, profitable and good in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: