Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 26. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
May 15, 2018, 12:07:24 AM
now better invest on good coin than u join ico, because now so many ico are not worth it anymore, so i think if yu plan big investment dont chose wrong coin or you will get rekt  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 12:02:20 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
I advise you to invest in ICO World Wi-Fi. I did follow his signature campaign but I recommend this ICO to you because I am sure you will not regret if investing here. It's up to you to believe it or not but I mean it to suggest ICO Wolrd Wi-Fi.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 10:42:15 PM
in my opinion, Of high interest and with really low fraudulent risk I would suggest KICKICO (https://www.kickico.com/), thus its investment potential for a long period of time is significantly promising.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 06:57:02 AM
My best pick would be Keplertek for sure https://coingape.com/kepler-technologies-ico-review/
Activity: 238
May 12, 2018, 06:27:43 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
Worldopoly  https://worldopoly.io is the first mobile game that implements blockchain technology in compelling gameplay, therefore, creating an insightful understanding of blockchain!
The project from Switzerland suggests to earn already now playing a game- https://medium.com/@worldopoly.io/biggest-crypto-event-of-the-year-61f300775ec4!
Activity: 25
May 11, 2018, 10:41:16 AM
I always ask me "the blockchain is needful for this project?" and then "the team is good?". After those question i'll decide if investing or not.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 01:41:31 AM
I think that of the projects that I indicated, you can choose and invest
1. TraceTo (Verification) Decentralised KYC network that seeks to bridge the compliance gap between the real and virtual worlds.
2. Neonexchange (Exchange) DEX on NEO blockchain. NEX is a platform for complex decentralized cryptographic trade and payment service creation.
3. Egretia (Blockchain) The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform.
4. Phantasma Protocol (Blockchain) Next-generation messaging protocol, using the power of the NEO blockchain. Decentralized, fast and secure.
Activity: 336
May 11, 2018, 12:42:48 AM
I suggest you to follow ICO Entry Money, because this is the best ICO in 2018 and will become the most successful ICO.
Activity: 123
May 11, 2018, 12:35:56 AM
Why are you investing in ico? I don't think it is appropriate to invest in ico now, because the price of bitcoin is unstable, most of the ico listing will have a lot of selling. I suggest you can buy the coins at below cost.
Activity: 70
May 11, 2018, 12:34:06 AM
From my point of view Safnus is an interesting project . I believe this platform has a great potential, probably it will be one of the most successful ICO this year. Smiley
Activity: 108
May 10, 2018, 01:48:14 PM
You can check out this upcoming ICO which is called Streamity. This ICO receives a lot of good reviews and ratings from different people all over the world. Try reading out their whitepaper and you will see the potential of this ICO.
Activity: 24
May 10, 2018, 01:42:45 PM
Time tested and developed since 2013, MTC has come back with an AI-enabled airdrop process with time dilution technology.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
May 10, 2018, 06:33:20 AM
Look for Traxia , it is the first ICO on cardano and probably it will give good profit, and they almost reached hardcap now. Also look for Peer Atlas - the medical project on neo blockchain with a strong team.
Activity: 74
May 10, 2018, 06:30:38 AM
1 cardstack
2 edenchain
3 egretia
4 kairos
5 metronomo

they looks very good icos
Activity: 70
May 10, 2018, 01:37:20 AM
I think you should look into NEO based tokens like Effect.AI because that is going to give you an estability that you will not get with coins related to bitcoin or ethereum. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 126
May 09, 2018, 04:55:08 PM
You can use the rating system of ICO listing websites to find good projects.Now many sites offer information about new ICO projects. Therefore, the competition is large and each platform is trying to get ahead.I also take into account the popularity of the platform in different countries.I watch all the news on such this ICO listing websites:

Foundico, ICO Rated and ICO Marks

I support the NAgriCoin that have a good rating on this websites.

on Foundico 8.6/10, ICO Rated 4.4/5, ICO Marks 8.9/10
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
May 09, 2018, 04:08:43 AM
You should look the unique project of Spindle. The public crowdsale is now live today and it will end on May 15. The aim and very confident on their harcap amounting 1.5m eth and they will raised already 60k eth on their private sale last month.

The SPINDLE project aims to educate people, without much investment experience, that investment and asset management is an enjoyable way to enrich their life and mind through SPINDLE.

Activity: 26
May 09, 2018, 04:03:57 AM
I recommend to you the project Equi, as for me to date it is one of the most promising projects. The project team is revolutionizing the development of venture investments, I think with their idea the Equi project has a good future!
Activity: 2
May 07, 2018, 12:15:57 PM
You should have a look at Hyperide (www.hyperide.io) that's an interesting, alternative investment that is also asset-backed up to 80% so the downside is limited and won't be dumped after the ICO.
Activity: 34
May 07, 2018, 12:11:57 PM
Chimaera is one of the best ICO’s currently running. There is not a lot of hype around this project and it still flies under the radar, but it has all the ingredients to be highly successful (for longterm thinking people).
Pages:
Jump to: