Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 29. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 11:40:46 AM
Maybe that's the ticket guys, offer free drinks with every ico investment. You heard it here first.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 11:40:21 AM
There are many ICO now, I have many suggestion but it is much better if you will found best ICO by your own research, it is the best because in the future, no one will be blamed if the ICO suggested by other person will not success. Look for ICO that have legit team, the best technology, low hard cap/soft cap. Keep researching.
Activity: 56
April 23, 2018, 11:35:57 AM
There lot of ico for invest

HOLD
Opiria
Etherinc
world wifi
Repux
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
April 23, 2018, 10:07:28 AM
Before investing in ICO you should be careful, much better if you research by your own so that you can't blame other people soon. But for my ICO suggestion, try TheAbyss now, which is the first DAICO (google what DAICO is) and second is let's wait the token sale of Essentia. Good luck.
Activity: 140
April 23, 2018, 05:26:54 AM
Now it is not the right to buy with ICO because many coin are failing at final stages of their ICO. So better keep track of all ICO and note down their values in the ICO. After hitting the exchanges may there is up and downs, according to your analysis which one is giving more profit you stay with them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 04:28:12 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
My opinion to you is to invest in these ICO's  Wink

Auctus

Hot

FogCoin Hot

Neon Exchange

Thrive

If you check statistics, you will see that today the majority of investors trusted their money to Pavel. This ICO has collected already more than 5 billion dollars. TON (Telegram) is also cool, but as I know it works only with great investors.
Activity: 65
April 22, 2018, 09:39:31 AM
You asking people to suggest ICOs to you, they will just suggest their coins which they have invested in or a coin which they are campaigning for, go online and do research on ICOs before investing
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 09:04:45 AM
Probably the next big project is gotnetwork . there is a  lot of potential. i think it's for experienced long-term investors. i guess  It can be in top ten in a few months
Activity: 42
April 22, 2018, 09:01:25 AM
NagriCoin ICO, it has already started
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 09:00:29 AM
You can see my signature, as for me to date it is one of the most promising projects. The project team is revolutionizing the development of venture investments, I think with their idea the Cardstack project has a good future! I recommend everyone to invest in it!
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 08:42:15 AM
I am waiting for neonexchange but it was loterry for participation. Best projects with open waitlist now are daostack and merculet.
Activity: 308
April 22, 2018, 08:39:29 AM
You can check out this upcoming ICO which is called Streamity. This ICO receives a lot of good reviews and ratings from different people all over the world. Try reading out their whitepaper and you will see the potential of this ICO.
Activity: 19
April 22, 2018, 07:02:32 AM
I think NEO is better for trading not investing. Most will fail, so the key is to develop a profitable exist strategy.
Activity: 179
April 22, 2018, 05:13:51 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
Do not invest in projects that people refer to you. You should learn about the plans that introduce to the ANN topic. Learn about the project as well as the potential of the project; you can avoid many risks.
I dont think not invest to the project that refer to us is right decison because sometime its very good project. So when we get any information we need only to filter that information and try to search waht the project is and it worths or not then we decide to invest or not.
Activity: 210
April 22, 2018, 05:12:42 AM
Invest in the XYO network.
It has a great dev. team Wink
here is the link for joining.
https://xyo.network
Activity: 238
April 22, 2018, 05:08:10 AM
as we all know, there are now many projects ICO to invest, but in my opinion I believe that some of them have some success the ICO, please be careful with these scams in the ICO so to pick out the ICO is very hard , I recommend you go to invest in ICO project cardstack.com this it was so good, hope it will be successful when the end of ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 04:51:24 AM
Some good point for you to research, I believe in that project so much:
+ Before listing altcoins, Nauticus will implement a comprehensive selection and screening process that examines the legitimate use case for the
token along with the size of the user base and demand
+ The Exchange Platform is built on custom-embedded StreamDB database, tied into the wider Nauticus Distributed Ledger Platform
And more infor about it
Activity: 4
April 22, 2018, 04:42:38 AM
I personally suggest investing in a running business. ICOs nowadays are often about projects whose realization depends on the success of their ICO. Whatever you do, proper financial planning and risk management are key elements in every investment we make.

Agreed. Proven teams have reputations they need to hold. They also have already demonstrated they have been able to run a business past a "hope to god" idea.

ICOS im investing in
  • Origin Protocol - Ex Google team. Looking very promising. Top 100 currency in a year
  • Oddup/UpNetwork - Huge in Asia, rumored to have signed deals with Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters for ICO ratings - probably top 20 currency in a year www.upnetwork.io
  • Buxx - Team based in Singapore, Trialing their chain with CarreFour (Asia), Wesfarmers (Australia). Top 50 currency in a year, however this could be huge
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 08:56:04 AM
I would invest in some smaller market cap coins but not ICOs with 1 BTC as ICOs have so much risk involved. I prefer to get in at ICO level via bounties if possible but if not you can get it on exchanges after launch for cheaper usually
Activity: 128
April 20, 2018, 02:06:41 AM
There is huge potential for projects in ICOS market. Here is where you can make good money. For example, by investing in strong ICOS successfully .but first you need to check whether it real or scam.
Pages:
Jump to: