Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 38. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 09:55:23 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

BiteCoin network
Pre ICO 30% bonus
Activity: 109
March 20, 2018, 09:54:24 AM
Bitecoin network.

Pre sale 30% bonus
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
March 20, 2018, 08:46:05 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

I think ICO investment depends on the development team and from the project there is not only that the success of ICO is also in the value of the total coin they have, if the coin ICO they offer very much while the project is not too good or not that is trending then you should avoid ICO, try to get into the ICO that has a rating above average and have a team of developers who are experienced in his field and see the project to be built must be very useful and become treding in this year.
Activity: 98
March 20, 2018, 08:36:42 AM
I think very promising will be ICO Telegram. Too many people with this team are connected to the cryptomarket and understand what to do.

It's like everybody knows how to invest in the ICO of Telegram. How can I invest there? In some news it's said that there is no ICO to be launched. I am confused  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 98
March 20, 2018, 08:35:33 AM

I think ICO is better for trading not investing. Most will fail, so the key is to develop a profitable exist strategy.

I share your opinion. Most fail because they launch the ICO to start a project. So as an investor I can only believe the promise that the project would be realised somehow but I am never sure if this really happens  Sad
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
March 20, 2018, 08:20:17 AM
I think very promising will be ICO Telegram. Too many people with this team are connected to the cryptomarket and understand what to do.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 03:04:48 AM
Looking to invest 1 BTC in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
I suggest you invest in ICO CEYRON. I advise like this not because I followed his signature campaign. But I see this ICO has an excellent opportunity for the future of its users. This is just a suggestion.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 03:02:37 AM
look for a product based i.c.o ,well u might take a look at otppay .am doing there signature and i am investing to
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
March 20, 2018, 02:55:12 AM
there are tons of icos. but you may keen enough to pick up the best one. for that, you have to do your own researchers about each and every project .don't believe advertisements and project promotions. i would like to suggest cvproof for you as best ico 2018.don't believe this because I'm telling or because this is my bitcointalk signature. study your self about this project and then only decide.
whitepaper  https://www.cvproof.com/white-paper.html
website  https://www.cvproof.com/
ico started and running successfully.
 Total Token Supply- 1,000,000,000 INK
 Hard Cap- 42,000,000 USD
 Soft Cap- 4,000,000 USD
 Token Decimal?8
 Contribution Method? ETH
 Price -$0.12 per INK
cvproof.com operation 2018 april
Services on CVProof will be settled with INK tokens and not with fiat currency. The price in INK for will be set by the user providing the service, however CVProof will define a price range (min/max) for the core services.

decide by yourself only after proper study..ITS THE GOLDEN RULE
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 12:52:50 AM

Try this https://www.icohotlist.com/ it's help you to choose what ICO you want too. Also this site give an brief information about the ICO and weather if the ICO is ongoing, or ended. This site have a lot of list of ongoing ICO from previews month until now also you will found out here the upcoming ICO.

But also I recommend to you the DIW. This ICO is now in pre-sale and they are offer a good project value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 20, 2018, 12:17:52 AM
DAI
I've just seen its price, and now it's back up
the chances of continuing to rise higher are even greater
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 12:37:44 PM
If you try to look around in this furom you can see there are plenty of good ICO to invest here in altcoin announcement. I can recomend  you ambit is a good choice in ICO now too and also fishcoin is good also but you can still find more good ICO out there just search and you will surely see it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
March 19, 2018, 12:34:00 PM
There are plenty of good ICOs to invest but you can choose to invest in other coins that are not at ICO right now. For example onecoin, litecoin..
Activity: 45
March 19, 2018, 12:25:25 PM
I think it is to risky buy so much tokens on one ICO. If you want invest in ICO only - choose 3-4 projects to invest. But on your place I would buy tokens like LISK,WAWES, SNM or somethng.
Activity: 336
March 19, 2018, 12:17:47 PM
Try to invest in ICO Equi, as for me a very promising project, venture investments are becoming more popular today! I think this project has a good future, so I recommend everyone so far that the ICO is in full swing! Good luck to all)
Activity: 265
March 19, 2018, 12:04:40 PM
I sincerely would suggest you, to invest in "Red Lanterns" https://goo.gl/RddguE
their idea is very promising + I've never seen something like this before  Wink
buying their tokens is the right decision right now!
Activity: 532
March 19, 2018, 09:39:57 AM
you can see my signature, thats just my opinion why i join in forty seven, sure because its will profitable di in the future. for make you sure you can read about whitepapers first
Activity: 364
March 19, 2018, 09:26:36 AM
u dont have to invest in only ICO, why not still invest ETH for example. If u still want to invest it may be better if partly invested in ETH i think. its a promising one to date rather than following the ico that is uncertain of its clarity. Maybe it would be better if u make a percentage for investment in ICO.
Activity: 28
March 19, 2018, 09:24:02 AM
From my point of view Safnus is an interesting project . I believe this platform has a great potential, probably it will be one of the most successful ICO this year.
Activity: 341
March 19, 2018, 09:10:22 AM

Hello, you may want to check our upcoming ICO out then. I am not trying to convince you to invest in our ICO, but merely suggesting to take a look and then decide by yourself.

We are a biotech company working on a novel cell-based therapy for HIV that has the goal of providing a cost effective cure solution for AIDS, allowing access to the therapy where access to traditional costly HIV therapies is restricted by social and/or economic limitations. To my knowledge, we are the first biotech company launching an ICO for developing biomedical research and a related blockchain application. We are still in the beta stage and have some technical aspects to finalize before we can start the token sale and make an official announcement thread. However, you can check all the project information along with the white paper on our official website.

https://www.innovativebioresearch.com/pre-ico

We also created a thread where we would love to know what you think about our project  Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32512837

Pages:
Jump to: