Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 39. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 08:49:29 AM
i will suggest one ico but do your own research

Kepler Technologies
Kepler Technology is dedicated to the development of a fair, simple, and reliable social network universe that will help transform innovative ideas into reality by bringing people around the world to work together.

The main goal of Kepler’s management, besides the production of valuable Robotics and AI solutions, is the creation of a decentralized wealth distribution system through the technological breakthrough that will shape the future of humanity, robotics. Imagine if the creators of the internet had decided to share its wealth creation mechanism with the world instead of leaving it in the hands of corporate organizations who are only concentrated on accumulating personal wealth. Imagine if the internet had been like the blockchain, decentralized and distributed, users would have been benefiting from their own data.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 06:06:38 AM
"Red Lanterns" ICO definetely has some good potential. Combining blockchain and sexual education is completely unique.
I'm 100% sure, that it will succeed.
https://goo.gl/RddguE
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 02:46:15 AM
Future plans and developmets and all systems associated with that ICO. Then make your decision as to which one to buy into based on your best guess at what the return will be. their tech is important as is team and marketing. Its goal is to decentralize digital currency pioneered by bitcoin or to set money free from institutional Bureaucracies. it was develop to Compliment bitcoin. So That makes this a truly life changing Opportunity. 
Activity: 128
March 17, 2018, 07:06:05 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
You should do some research on it aswell if you want to invest. Go in the search bar and search NAU Giftz and Nagaico
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
March 17, 2018, 06:39:54 AM
In my own opinion of course the one and only, the company of bitcoins because they are the best company in this field and type of business. Their excellence proves lots of achievements and recognitions
but it seems to me that you are very wrong if you only prefer Bitcoin. To date, many are beginning to doubt Bitcoin and the prospects for the future. Therefore, there are people who invest only those funds that are not hard for them to lose.
Activity: 84
March 17, 2018, 06:21:56 AM
Some of ICO are good if they have a brilliant ideas, but in other thing that's just opportunity to collect money, and build the project with not seriously.   Choose the right ICO ONLYon your own.
Activity: 350
March 17, 2018, 06:19:39 AM
In my own opinion of course the one and only, the company of bitcoins because they are the best company in this field and type of business. Their excellence proves lots of achievements and recognitions
Activity: 98
March 15, 2018, 12:29:16 PM
 Right now, my suggestion would be #Amorcoin , as it got huge potential for all parties with their super concept. They are making the kind of movement that could be life changing for everyone involved. I will certainly not miss out on such bonanza offering, That makes this a truly life changing opportunity. Amorcoin is looking to revolutionize the dating industry by bringing credibility with the use of blockchain ,find out more about them at www.amorcoin.org
And make sure to participate in their crowdsale on 2018
Activity: 420
March 13, 2018, 12:53:24 AM
The best ICO to invest is in Indigen Foundation because they don't just focus to the profit that may come to them but also they have a an idea that they will have to give their 30% of their income in to the charity or in the tribe somewhere in Baguio.
Activity: 28
March 12, 2018, 06:42:23 AM
I really like Safinus, their whitepaper is impressive. I think that the popularity of this platform will grow extremely fast after launch.
Activity: 65
March 12, 2018, 12:09:32 AM
 Wink Wink Wink I think you should study more about The XNK, a coin of listia. It is released no long before
Activity: 182
March 12, 2018, 12:01:06 AM
I am thinking about Crowdholding. They just launched their ICO today and apparently you get a 20% Bonus if you buy today. I just believe that if I buy it, my tokens will be actually useful for smth. Any thoughts?
Thanks for advice, Hope here is where can invest good money
Too many ICO's to be choose in investing

Ico is controversial among many people whether to invest or not since the risk is very high.
In the hand, the profit chance also the same high. For people who like more chance profit with high risk.
I know ico with product like livetree but not so popular and i dont know why.
copper member
Activity: 70
Tihosay – Your Money, Connected
March 11, 2018, 11:57:36 PM
it's very difficult to know a very good ICO, because most ICOs have a very good purpose, but we do not know if it can be a scam or not. risk is the main line in terms of investment.

You can invest in with us. Our Pre-ICO will start March 25th. Please check below for more information. The earlier, the better.
copper member
March 11, 2018, 11:55:41 PM
i am all in for cappasity!  Smiley

Great project trying to implement VR into economic marketplaces, already with a working software and platform, u can try recording and watching 360° videos (i.e. nature trip, basketball game wiht view of referee etc.) Looks very promising! ICO has ended, only way to take part is via an invitation. Feel free to use mine below!

https://go.artoken.io/b2c15

You can invest in with us. Our Pre-ICO will start March 25th. Please check below for more information. The earlier, the better.
copper member
March 11, 2018, 11:53:42 PM
it's very difficult to know a very good ICO, because most ICOs have a very good purpose, but we do not know if it can be a scam or not. risk is the main line in terms of investment.

copper member
March 11, 2018, 11:52:01 PM
you can invest in KICKICO.it is a good platform and it's ico rules is good.it seems to me promising.so you can invest.it's my opinion.you can share your opinion.
copper member
March 11, 2018, 11:50:07 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

TIHOSAY - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-tihosay-your-money-connected-3101782
Activity: 165
March 11, 2018, 11:39:51 PM
I think it's better to invest bitcoin because its good value or fluctuate, profitable and can make long-term.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 02:54:25 PM
Transcodium is creating a peer-to-peer blockchain based media platform which would allow transcoding, distribution as well as editing of high-quality videos and other media at a very affordable cost.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 02:51:41 PM
IQeon - TOP-3 Gaming projects of 2018 according to ICO Rating. IQeon platform will provide many benefits, both to players, and developers.
Pages:
Jump to: