Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 36. (Read 16693 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
March 23, 2018, 05:21:24 PM
I have 2 ICO which according to my analysis will be a potential ICO. the first is SkyFchain and ImmVRse, I have some specific reasons why I can say that both ICO is very potential for me.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
March 23, 2018, 05:17:01 PM
Chimaera is one of the best ICO’s currently running. There is not a lot of hype around this project and it still flies under the radar, but it has all the ingredients to be highly successful (for longterm thinking people).
I think that the best way to learn about the best ico companies is not only to pay attention to the expert's conclusion, whose conclusions can be questioned, but also to do your analysis of all documentation and study the project participants.
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 23, 2018, 01:36:27 PM
I think Cardstack is a promising ICO project, the Batch B was finished or sold out in a shot time on Bitcoin Susie, which is a famous ICO platform. I think you can read more information by checking my signature.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 01:34:06 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
I think you have to invest in NEO. cux it gives you freedom and reliable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 01:13:31 PM
I strongly suggest to go for Effect.AI. They are recently announcing the partnership with Switchneo even before the token sale, it's great news. Moreover, this will boost the confidence of the early contributors and backers and also it indicates that Effect AI is taking the project in professional manner and at heart.
Activity: 13
March 23, 2018, 12:57:09 PM
CrowdToken ИКO Бayнти - 500 000 бecплaтныx CRTK мapкepы для пoбeдитeля, дpyгиe paздeляют eщe 2мил. CRTKs
Activity: 316
March 23, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

Adamant is the most anonymous messenger, encrypted in a blockchain.Messages are stored right in the blockroom;No access to the user's address book;Lack of access to the user's location;Personal user data is not transmitted;No user IDs - full anonymity;Correspondence is not stored on the general - the history of messages is loaded directly from the blockbuster;Unlike P2P messengers, you can not get the user's IP address;The program codes of the messenger and the block are open;The ADAMANT account can not be closed, blocked or restricted by anyone, including developers.
Activity: 95
March 22, 2018, 08:31:11 PM
I suggest if you want to invest you must know first whether the ico you choose must be legitimate and have good potential in the future not only you judge from their campaigns, be sure to invest in why you believe in the ico you think is good. Wink
Activity: 132
March 22, 2018, 08:30:17 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
I recommend you these ICO's cux they are the good one's :-

IOTA

NXT

Stratis

Activity: 590
Merit: 116
March 22, 2018, 02:43:45 PM
I don't think its a good time to invest on any ICOs because now even the price of the Bitcoin is also been reduced. And there are many ICOs in the market who are giving you a good return.
As per my own personal experience i think you should invest on GB system ICO because its doing great form the day of starting ICO.

based on my experience, banking products and creative industries more often achieve softcap than other products. actually as long as developers are consistent and have a professional team, they are always good to follow ICO. plus if startup has a realistic, and sensible product, will certainly get a plus in doing crowdsale
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
March 22, 2018, 02:17:34 PM
Forty Seven ICO is best to invest in 2018. Forty Seven is a unique project built to create a modern universal bank for both users of cryptocurrencies and adherents of the traditional monetary system , banks to be recognized by international financial organizations , a bank that will comply with all regulatory requirements.
I do not understand why Many want to create a universal bank for crypto currency. In fact, most users have already expressed their views on how they relate to the existing banking system. It was always a negative question. And then suddenly again talking about the bank.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Wanna buy a Tesla? Visit TeslaBargain.com first!
March 22, 2018, 02:02:49 PM
I think These  ICO's have mostly a good future. NXT IOTA Ethereum NEO Stratis
I don't think you know what ICO means.  Huh
Activity: 238
Wanna buy a Tesla? Visit TeslaBargain.com first!
March 22, 2018, 01:54:27 PM
Are you sick of investing in ICOs with your hard-earned money, only to be dissapointed by dishonesty and selfishness of others? If you are, do yourself a favor and check out MarineCo.in. MarineCoin(MTC) is the world’s first dev-less cryptocurrency independent of the control and influence of miners and developers. 98.5% of total supply is being given away for free of charge, although it requires proof of promotion work from you. The best part of this project is that it is already developed, and ready to be used for IoT uses. With the help of artificial intelligence called Jarvis, Marinecoin will be a self sustaining currency for many generations to come. The ICO has resumed and it incorporates the technology of the AI within the Marinecoin system. Check it out for yourself, and feel free to join the community on discord or telegram if you have any questions!
Activity: 128
March 22, 2018, 01:06:50 PM
I think These  ICO's have mostly a good future.

NXT

IOTA

Ethereum

NEO

Stratis
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 22, 2018, 12:52:45 PM
Forty Seven ICO is best to invest in 2018. Forty Seven is a unique project built to create a modern universal bank for both users of cryptocurrencies and adherents of the traditional monetary system , banks to be recognized by international financial organizations , a bank that will comply with all regulatory requirements.
They've worked on their campaign for a while now, I won't invest in something that needs that much time to launch. There's better selections out there.
copper member
Activity: 112
Strength In Numbers
March 22, 2018, 12:38:11 PM
check out our ICO at www.firetoken.io

We are a democratic investing community, members can earn passive reward simply by staking our tokens. Our voting system also can provide traders with an important tool to anticipate market movement.

If you have any question fell free to ask us.

Here is our original ICO announcement post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32901552
Activity: 77
March 22, 2018, 12:34:26 PM
Activity: 378
March 22, 2018, 12:29:53 PM
I think DIW is best ICO in 2018
DIW enables the secure storage of sensitive information such as identification documentation, passwords, bank account and credit card Information, validated KYC or KYS related documentation, wills, as well as other valuable digital data within a highly encrypted, secure and private decentralised platform. The platform will also allow its account holders to securely share their data in part or in whole between them.
Visit for more information : https://diwtoken.com
Activity: 262
March 22, 2018, 11:47:25 AM
I don't think its a good time to invest on any ICOs because now even the price of the Bitcoin is also been reduced. And there are many ICOs in the market who are giving you a good return.
As per my own personal experience i think you should invest on GB system ICO because its doing great form the day of starting ICO.

I do think that ICO is the best way to invest, but be careful for you not to be a victim of scam. You could do research on the Dev Team, read their papers and see if they could accomplish their project in real time. Also see if their project has real world applications and do visit their website if they have one. Keep in mind that you could not earn a lot of profit from investing or in rare cases you earn nothing at all
Activity: 46
March 22, 2018, 10:02:51 AM
I would definitively invest in some post-ice projects such as we power, singularity and universe. These are promising and still at bargain prices. I would definitively check them out.
Pages:
Jump to: