Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 53. (Read 16693 times)

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
November 01, 2017, 06:03:42 AM
I wouldn't want to act bias trying to pick the best ICO because we have lots of great products but you can give Sisa fund a shot as the idea behind the project is genuine that can benefit the investor in the long run.
Visit site>> http://sisa.fund
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 06:00:27 AM
My friend suggested LVT http://lives.one to me, said it's an stealth-mode project supported by some popular browser. just my 2 cents.
Activity: 63
October 31, 2017, 09:47:49 PM
In my opinion the best ICO is Bitclave, Crypterium, Genesis Vision and SRG Community.
Bitclave - Disrupt the online world with deventralized search engine.
Crypterium - Digital mobile cryptobank for everyone
Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for future of private trust management
SRG Community - Decentralized Loyalty program in online game for gamer and developer.
Thanks.

I like these ICO projects, seems very helpful, have you heard about Eash SelfLoan? it can help people to get a better way to loan without too much burden like bank will do, users can also get to mining themself to get more token, also a good investment.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 05:52:36 AM
Suggested ICO would be, Bitcoin, Doge, Ripple. Its all a risky investment in the end, wait for the launch to pass and what their value would be after that. ICO's show their true colors a few months later. I also suggest good research before you make any investments.
Activity: 24
November 01, 2017, 05:43:27 AM
Best ico is confido, low cap(1250 eth) good project and a lot of hype surrounding, impressive
Activity: 63
October 31, 2017, 06:19:38 AM
I personally very interested in the ICO who can provide self loan project.

I have heard that this kind of P2P self loan project will be launched soon.We all need money sometimes,and if we can not get it from bank,where can we get? A promising ICO project,can help people to get out of trouble in their hardest time.

The profit is fixed for only 1%.No KYC. Such a Convenient project.

P2P lending itself needs the borrower data, bank could provide this, but how could u provide the data in this case?
since the NPL will be a big issue in here.

As a matter of fact, we are doing this in another post,you can visit it here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2339270.0

actually as we are anonymous to loan,so you don't need to worry about the borrower data,because no need of it, you are borrowing from smart contract.It is absolutely fair and no risk.
Also about the NPL. We have Risk-Control and Inflation: To make sure a user who repay the loan will gain more profit than those who don't repay. After your GA reaches 26 grade, the profit you gained from your mining will be larger than the loan you could get. In the mean time, to minus or offset the possible inflation that manually mining could bring, 1% loan interest fee will be charged by Eash to decrease the total token amount in the market.

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Pally - Decentralised Social Travel
November 01, 2017, 05:35:24 AM
Check out Pally app Smiley

https://pally.co

ICO live now with 25% bonus!
Activity: 588
October 31, 2017, 06:30:28 AM
In my opinion the best ICO is Bitclave, Crypterium, Genesis Vision and SRG Community.
Bitclave - Disrupt the online world with deventralized search engine.
Crypterium - Digital mobile cryptobank for everyone
Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for future of private trust management
SRG Community - Decentralized Loyalty program in online game for gamer and developer.
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
October 30, 2017, 12:50:27 PM
for trade will be grade for invest only few of them . so try to make a good research for both of them . . .

I found that some of the ICO have been shows the best result so you check and one of them.
Global Jobcoin
Worldcore
Utrust

These ICO tokens shows the good growth in the sale and many people shows that interest towards it.

Check the below link to find more information about it.
https://medium.com/@reviewcryptos/top-3-icos-of-october-2017-4b00a01e711b
Activity: 126
October 30, 2017, 12:42:36 PM
for trade will be grade for invest only few of them . so try to make a good research for both of them . . .
Activity: 18
October 30, 2017, 12:09:29 PM
Now a lot of noise around confideal
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
October 30, 2017, 11:59:08 AM
Well, how can we offer you something, if it does not justify the hopes you'll get us, and if not, then Qchain, Universa, Raiden
Activity: 70
October 30, 2017, 11:24:13 AM
Qchain is an ad tech company based in the US.  The have a solid wp and a demo you can check out:  https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/bighorn-alpha-release-qchains-advertising-app-demo-is-here-29675ee43591

The main questions you should ask for any ICO is does the blockchain really make any sense for solving the proposed problem and do the tokens serve any utility?  For both of these questions, Qchains answer is yes.

BitDegree is an ed tech company. Similar to Qchain, their use of the blockchain and their token is logical. I just wish they were based in the US instead of Lithuania.  You can check out their MVP here: https://www.bitdegree.org/en/token#mvp
Activity: 42
October 30, 2017, 11:18:54 AM
There are many points of good ICO. My list looks like:
1. Looks at the team, each members play role. Discover their background, education, professional skills. Members should have prefect reputations.
2. White paper. There you should find all details about development and implementing stage of project, description of idea and all ways to use product, amount of money step by step.
3. Web-site, social support in all resources that you can find.
4. Good but not necessary to have a demo version of your product.
5. Bounty campaign and promo activities should take not more than 10% of all tokens, in my own opinion
6. Road map with understandable and real stages.
Due to this reasons i choose Confideal. There ICO will start in 2 days. Please take a look - https://confideal.io/
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 10:56:06 AM
There is an Ico who responds to all the charges
It's a Worldcore.
It danied all scam allegations.
Activity: 154
October 30, 2017, 10:50:07 AM
The best ICO has just started last week! Check it out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-sale-ar-artoken-by-cappasity-decentralized-arvr-ecosystem-for-3d-2316185
I'm going to participate! What do you think about it?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 30, 2017, 10:25:42 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
If you are looking into something like a project that is unique and could solved a problem in this cryptocurrency world, with a working software, professionally skilled and accomodating team, lots of investors are looking forward to invest in this particular ICO. Did you know that SPECTRE.ai is trying to solve problems that the traders are suffering until now? Spectre.ai is a brokerless trading exchange that removes the broker out of the equation. There were two different tokens they have the SPEC-D tokens for dividend which will distribute dividends every year or even months while SPEC-U stands for utility tokens that has higher trade payouts through smart option contracts. I am not promoting this ICO maybe because you can clearly see that I am into it's bounty campaign but the thing is I believe that this project has potential and will be a successful project due to the unique and good idea it brings to trading.
Activity: 394
October 30, 2017, 10:01:38 AM
Hazza is the best ICO this month in my opinion. This ICO will end in 31th October, they have a pretty good development team, ICO has many payment methods bitcoin, ethereum, astropay, trustpay,...
Activity: 121
October 30, 2017, 09:58:57 AM
Bitcoin 2x
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
October 30, 2017, 09:56:22 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
I would probably recommend you to invest in xenio as i think it is one the better projects coming up right now. The project is based upon the idea of decentralized gaming and has one of the better teams available in the market right now. The project raised more than a million in first hour of pre sale and the ICO is performing really good. It has alot of potential to grow in future.
XAURAM GAMMA is also a very unique upcoming ICO and also has alot of potential. You can expect good returns of you hold this coin in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: