Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 49. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
November 18, 2017, 11:36:42 PM
I must prefer Bitcoin as well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 11:03:27 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

I'd say there no best ICOs but some of them are more potential than the others. I personally like Cybermiles coin which is coming very soon.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 08:16:32 PM
My top two for the next few weeks are:

Jincor - Smart contract platform for businesses. I like the sinplicity.

GoNetwork - They're creating a raiden like solution to bring blockchain tech to mobile apps. Could be massive tjis.
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
November 18, 2017, 07:35:12 PM
I would say trade.io would be the best ICO right now!
trade.io is an innovative new blockchain trading platform that will disrupt the financial ecosystem and democratize the markets.

I like their video and how it explains how this platform works!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQgDI4_nRhg

Such a clear explanation of their vision and ultimate mission!
Good investment IMO
MP4
Activity: 84
November 18, 2017, 08:22:43 AM
You have many ICOs that will come. The problem has been nowadays that, there is too many of them and you do not know where to start searching. Mine preferation is to choose the one you trust.
How should you chosen the right ICOs ?
You should known the white papers, token idea, and their strategy. These are 3 main steps, and then you will be able to decide which one is better for you.  Wink
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
November 18, 2017, 08:20:28 AM
I just say Iconomi, because it's investors are really great
After extensive research, you deserve me.
If i wanted to say one more, Bitcoin but not now

ICO iconomi is already over. Its available on kraken exchanges.
there are many ico the best to invest. I use the signature zeus and I think that this is good ICO now.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 08:14:33 AM
I do not think there is a best ICO you can determine in a forum thread. I would follow their work for a while before jumping aboard. Many are good ideas and intention but they fail because lack of management skills, technical skills, commitment, etc. Right now the ICO market will start looking at teams with operational management skills, with proof of technical skills. Because when you do an ICO you have to do it as a business. Myself I am looking for prototype and roadmap, for history of business, are they backed/coming from a well established company which are shifting towards blockchain, etc. These are pluses when taking my decision.
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
November 18, 2017, 07:54:54 AM
I would say trade.io would be the best ICO right now!
trade.io is an innovative new blockchain trading platform that will disrupt the financial ecosystem and democratize the markets.

I like their video and how it explains how this platform works!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQgDI4_nRhg

Such a clear explanation of their vision and ultimate mission!
Good investment IMO
Activity: 24
November 18, 2017, 07:43:06 AM
I'll suggest WorkPress - WPX.     https://www.workpress.tech

Total Supply in Crowed Sale is very less = Only 80,000,000

Pre-Sale Price = $0.10  (50% Bonus)

ICO Price = $0.15

Pre-Sale Bonus is very important. People who buy in ICO on $0.15 price will try their level best to sell higher than ICO price which is already 50% gain for the one who bought in Pre-Sale. Nobody invests in ICO to sell below their investment price. So your at least 50% gain is sure.

WorkPress is the next generation marketplace built on the Ethereum Blockchain, for WordPress specific projects, digital goods, and services. Our goal is to create a Blockchain powered, robust platform to cater all sort of WordPress needs in one place. Eliminating problems and limitations of the traditional freelance marketplaces are one of the biggest motivation to build WorkPress.

WordPress powers a Multi-Billion Dollar Industry. It is the most popular and powerful CMS which dominates 76.4% of CMS market. Powering more than 80 million websites, it is the backbone of the internet. Governments, educational institutes, high tech companies, corporations and millions of businesses utilize it to run their online presence. This industry is contributing over $100 billion in earnings in U.S alone and global earnings are much higher.

WorkPress is aimed to capture this market and provide a complete solution to all WordPress needs under one platform. It is backed by software houses and web development companies from various countries, creating a marketplace that will use WPX ecosystem for payments. It will give the crypto world, a way to spend their cryptos in a huge multi-billion dollar industry.
Activity: 116
November 15, 2017, 03:27:49 AM
The Pareto Network is the first peer to peer financial content marketplace. It connects providers of financial information in the cryptocurrency space with investors, providing foresight into market inefficiencies and opportunities. Content creators can earn money by sharing financial information that benefits people in the network. When investors compensate content creators, their ranking goes up which gives them faster access to more actionable information in the future.

It has a decent rating on ICO Bench: https://icobench.com/ico/pareto

For more details see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24138728
Activity: 602
November 14, 2017, 09:52:00 PM
Too many ICO's to be choose in investing , but few of them are in potential to be successfull , try the StormToken , simplyvital , clout , fidentialX ,. Those ICO will be successfull in the end. And will have a big impact for the people. Juat beware of scams ICO's .
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
November 14, 2017, 09:29:11 PM
Take alook Cashaa ICO, their featured product to offer sent cash with no comission between all country around the world. I think this is good and potential ICO because that idea allready become reality. And other potential ICO is CyberMiles, Bitclave, and Bonpay. But always do you own research before make investing and use money afford to lose to invest in it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
November 14, 2017, 09:16:08 PM
I would not advise you to buy one of the ICOs to invest, as there are hundreds of ico right now, and there will be a lot of opinions about ico to buy, you better learn from each ICO recommendation, for example: you learn Team work, project vision and mission, they products, everything you can learn, so you do not lose.
That is the initial capital to choose the right ICO, because without the knowledge of the ICO we choose then it will only make us enter the gap of losses at great risk. do the analysis and also see what the purpose of the establishment of ICO is important because then we can see the future that will be achieved. I will choose ICO who has a reliable development team because I believe a strong and reliable team will produce a project that is reliable and also profitable for investors.
Activity: 126
November 14, 2017, 08:56:12 PM
I would not advise you to buy one of the ICOs to invest, as there are hundreds of ico right now, and there will be a lot of opinions about ico to buy, you better learn from each ICO recommendation, for example: you learn Team work, project vision and mission, they products, everything you can learn, so you do not lose.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 08:26:05 PM
I just say Iconomi, because it's investors are really great
After extensive research, you deserve me.
If i wanted to say one more, Bitcoin but not now
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 05:43:00 PM
I wouldn't suggest investing in any ICO's as they have extremely short term potential and are very high risk vs reward. If you are new to this space, I'm talking 3 years or less, then you should just be buying BTC for the long term as it is not worth the time and stress looking into and investing in these altcoins where 99% of them won't gain any real value.
Activity: 198
November 14, 2017, 05:17:27 PM
The first rule here is to trust nobody. There are some threads which gives you some hints to promissing ICOs. But before you put your money into these projects please inform yourself. To answer your question: keep an eye on Qchain.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 14, 2017, 04:53:40 PM
Modex and crypterium are the project of the moment base on ICO reviewers research ,both are project to watch
Right now im joining in ELOPLAY, and i'll suggest to you to try this ICO to invest because through this project i can earn more and if you need a proof, you can search, read and study there whitepaper and also all the team or member.
Activity: 58
November 14, 2017, 03:53:11 PM
Hi guys. What do you think about suncontract SNC?  They are silent competition of powerledger. POWR

LINKS:
https://t.me/joinchat/GL05EULsRTS7hxxMfXCTVw
https://suncontract.org
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: