Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 57. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 06:34:04 AM
I suggest you to research about the ICO because it is hard to listen to others, what if they suggest about the coin or token but the happen is not good. Then you will blame othera now,  it is better to make your own research. So you can't blame others .
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 20, 2017, 06:21:58 AM
Etherbook is the best ICO for the months of October! The moment this gem hit the market, their will be an outstanding bull on it! The reason for that is not far fetch! Ethbook has almost hit it's hard cap. There are vendors, pattners, bookshop and online bookstore lining up to do business with Ethbook! If you want special return this season on your capital, rush now and buy some token before it ends in less than 10 hours!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 05:41:56 AM
Is not a good advise to invest in an ICO in this time. Most ICO Tokens go below ICO Price. You have to choose wisely.

a lot of icos are mentioned here. i would only agree with cindicator. Kyber are already done. RedPulse is also a opportunity
If you are saying about the future of altant and that should go lower the than the ico price, but not for the kyber, your statement was not true, kyber already traded above 5x from the ico price at 0.00166 eth each token.

I said i agreed with cindicator, kyber and redpulse.
At the moment i can recommend quantstamp

And Atlant: I joined just the bounty program and not investing in it. It has a huge bounty......thats the only reason.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 05:38:10 AM
I think one should hedge ones bets by placing several different investments. I believe the real upside is in healthcare, recycling and energy especially, due to the double whammy of deregulation at the same time as decentralisation through blockchain.

Have a look at Prosume Energy - unbelievable team (including advisors from Ernst and Young and sovereign wealth funds), and real blockchain experience from people who have been in the [Suspicious link removed]munity since inception, as well as seasoned energy professionals.

https://prosume.io
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
October 20, 2017, 05:00:32 AM
BITJOB - token for student jobs (I don't know if the ICO is still on), Notary platform - they look very promising and have a serious team behind the project.

But please - do your own research, these are just my suggestions.
Activity: 56
October 20, 2017, 04:11:12 AM
I suggest u do your own research , but invest in some ICO who already have a product.
Like Kyber: they got $60 million in their pockets and they launched something what they should shame theirselver for.
Be careful!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 20, 2017, 04:03:09 AM
In my opinion, the best and good potential ICO is MicroMoney, Bitclave, Brickblock and Worldcore. I been research and look for  some review of these project in youtube, telegram group ICO discussion, and in this forum. And the conclusion of this project is they are backed and manage by a professional team. Their teams are well known in the blockchain community and the project goals are also interesting.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
October 20, 2017, 01:03:45 AM
my opinion is that investing in ico brings good money. the main thing is to choose and read, to be informed. now my choice is live stars, a strong team with an interesting project. Good luck
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 01:00:50 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
you can invest in ethbooks, just not i'm be a part of this because ethbooks reach 41,194 ETH/42,500 ETH its mean ethbooks almost reach the hardcap and ethbooks ico successfull. trust me, if i have a modal i want to invest on it because really success and sure profitable
Activity: 490
October 20, 2017, 12:35:15 AM
Spectre is highly recommended by the players in the financial world  They  are building one of the first innovation  that financial market has ever witness! Brokeless transaction! Spectre platform is going to change a lot of things and most especially reduce lost and wastage. Get in while you can!
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
October 20, 2017, 12:29:40 AM
Look at STeX exchange. I think it is good to invest. Token holder will get profit share. Learn on website and whitepaper. stex.exchange or joining on official telegram t.me/STeXexchange
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
October 20, 2017, 12:01:35 AM
I think just holding bitcoins is much better than investing in ICO's
Activity: 50
October 19, 2017, 11:57:38 PM
Don't listen to what other people suggest, your best bet is to do your research and decide for yourself.
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
October 19, 2017, 11:35:51 PM
This thread requires an update. Keep posting about best ICOs
Activity: 162
October 01, 2017, 05:53:48 AM
Crowdholding.

ICO starts on the 1st of November.

Solid team, great whitepaper, interesting concept and all the numbers add up.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 30, 2017, 09:42:30 PM

Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity

You can not expect good fruits without ending the ICO.Everyone can work in ICO. Here is Anthreat blog site which you can work here.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 29, 2017, 11:29:52 AM
Mobius

-Highly intelligent team with founder of Ripple/Stellar and Dogecoin as advisors
-Solves real life problems

yeah look for ico who has a project goal to solve real life problems, which I know carTaxi also has a purpose to help the problem in real life, sometimes when people have cars and strikes on the street, then they are confused what will they do? they could use cartaxi assistance to towing their cars, I think this ico will have a good future, see that cars users are very large in the world
Activity: 224
September 29, 2017, 09:03:56 AM
If you are planning to invest in a potential ICO project in October then surely the AIRToken project will be of interest to everyone. They have made a good start from the Pre-ICO and attracted over $ 6.5 million. I am sure as soon as it is sold officially in October this project will be sold very fast
Activity: 84
September 29, 2017, 08:46:55 AM
I personally think Dragonchain is the best ICO to invest in. OCT 2. They have a real platform with an amazing team. Associated with Disney
Thanks for advice, will take care
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind
September 29, 2017, 08:06:10 AM
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

I suggest you invest in Electroneum, not just because I am part of their campaign but also I believe where they are heading in the near future. They are heading FORWARD to progress. And when you read their offerings, they really considered the convenience you can experience as they are targeting the mobile users from which most of the people considered as one of their valued thing thus an advantage when investing in Electroneum, new cryptocurrency designed for the 2 billion+ smart phone users Mobile Mining, Easy Transfers, Online and Offline Wallets.

Pages:
Jump to: