Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 58. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
September 29, 2017, 07:01:57 AM
Verge

-Highly Decentralized and uses Tor and I2P for a very secure transactions because the data are inaccessible.
-Undervalue right now. If you will buy now and it the price will increase, you will have a huge profit.
-Good reviews and feedback. There are many investors agreed that it is really undervalue and will soon rise to the moon.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 29, 2017, 06:29:41 AM
Mobius

-Highly intelligent team with founder of Ripple/Stellar and Dogecoin as advisors
-Solves real life problems

Thats right. when ico has a project to solve a particular problem in most people's lives. of course there will be demand on that ico. is it you can give an example where ico who has the project idea to solve the problem on human life ? I know it's an innovative and potential idea to use and buy by a lot of people out there.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 03:19:09 AM
It seems to difficult to quantify the best ICO. Each ICO start-up has its pros and cons. Yet, for now, the one that got my full attention is Everex.
The mission of Everex is to build a safer, quicker and faster remittance system worldwide without the use of cash and credit card. Everex makes use of an Ethereum mobile wallet app that allows every one to send and receive money anytime and anywhere.
Activity: 1188
Merit: 251
September 26, 2017, 12:44:20 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
CarTaxi is the best ICO to invest although i'm in a part of the signature campaign. But no doubt this project can be said to be successful viewed from Pre-ICO that they get is amazing.
reportedly the pre-sale results from cartaxi show a fantastic thing ? means it proves that there are many investors who are confident with the project brought by cartaxi and hope the ideas can be realized, interesting to wait for what will happen to cartaxi after this, my advice do not miss the opportunity to be a part of cartaxi
I also recommend to invest in cartaxi, this is a different project from another project, even I think this is the first project of based online transport in cryptocurrencies.

Activity: 179
Merit: 49
Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry
September 26, 2017, 12:21:43 PM
I personally think Dragonchain is the best ICO to invest in. OCT 2. They have a real platform with an amazing team. Associated with Disney
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 26, 2017, 11:16:04 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
CarTaxi is the best ICO to invest although i'm in a part of the signature campaign. But no doubt this project can be said to be successful viewed from Pre-ICO that they get is amazing.
reportedly the pre-sale results from cartaxi show a fantastic thing ? means it proves that there are many investors who are confident with the project brought by cartaxi and hope the ideas can be realized, interesting to wait for what will happen to cartaxi after this, my advice do not miss the opportunity to be a part of cartaxi
Activity: 18
September 26, 2017, 10:32:49 AM
Mobius

-Highly intelligent team with founder of Ripple/Stellar and Dogecoin as advisors
-Solves real life problems
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
September 26, 2017, 10:10:37 AM
We at Cryptorated pride ourselves in objectively reviewing upcoming ICOs. Give us a few reads, I think you'd be much informed. It's free and all, just information for ya'll out there.

Will have a look into this site cheers!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
September 26, 2017, 09:49:45 AM
Activity: 174
bông
September 26, 2017, 09:11:50 AM
You learn to invest carefully. I suggest you can invest in: WCX.
It is quite new and potential. You can invest in more ICOs that will be safer
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
September 26, 2017, 09:07:26 AM
I think Cindicator is the best project at the moment because they protect their ecosystems very well by just selling through white papers and not selling crowsale. For me this would limit many whales to buying large quantities and selling them at high prices. I think when listed on the big exchange CND will certainly be very stable.
Activity: 569
September 26, 2017, 08:59:35 AM
Is not a good advise to invest in an ICO in this time. Most ICO Tokens go below ICO Price. You have to choose wisely.

a lot of icos are mentioned here. i would only agree with cindicator. Kyber are already done. RedPulse is also a opportunity
If you are saying about the future of altant and that should go lower the than the ico price, but not for the kyber, your statement was not true, kyber already traded above 5x from the ico price at 0.00166 eth each token.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
September 26, 2017, 08:52:09 AM
If 1 btc is your total bankroll then i would'nt suggest to take part on any ICO . You should consider ICO's as a risky investment where you can invest only a small portion of your bankroll ( 1-2 % ) . Most of ICO's lose their value after launch . You have to make your own due dilligence and decide on which one you may or should participate . Don't expect to buy lambo's in 1 day . Patience is a virtue .

I think btc will double this year. The price of ICO is too strange , too higher. I think inverst  Stock is more stable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
September 26, 2017, 08:47:16 AM
We at Cryptorated pride ourselves in objectively reviewing upcoming ICOs. Give us a few reads, I think you'd be much informed. It's free and all, just information for ya'll out there.
Activity: 51
September 26, 2017, 08:44:44 AM
There are two main ones that have caught my eye recently, Modex Tech and Alttradex.  Both have great projects and teams and they are likely to be able to generate revenue in the short term, and therefor to survive.  

If a project cannot generate revenue it will eventually run out of money.  As nice as some projects may seem, they probably won't make money.
Activity: 588
September 26, 2017, 08:42:33 AM
Is not a good advise to invest in an ICO in this time. Most ICO Tokens go below ICO Price. You have to choose wisely.

a lot of icos are mentioned here. i would only agree with cindicator. Kyber are already done. RedPulse is also a opportunity
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2017, 08:40:44 AM

1. Bitcoin
2. Iconomi
3. GNT
4. Ether = Casper PoS will available soon.
5. XMR
6. Doge
7. LTC

All of them are having criteria for including on the best ico. At least if you're looking about the current funding ico ascendancy is preferable rather than procommerce..
 Grin

i think youre wrong recomendation
because op want invest in ico selling
if youre write ico selling is end or without ico selling

back in topic iam recomended
1 Time from chronobank
2 Qtum coin, ico selling not yet runing, but maybe next month can procces to ico selling

Dogecoin can list on top 7? are you sure?
Dogecoin is the whost coin for inverst I ever seen!
I dont know what did the author do. Just do nothing and kidding everyone.
Activity: 24
September 26, 2017, 08:37:36 AM
Electroneum is a promising one and DBET.
Activity: 392
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
September 26, 2017, 08:35:02 AM
I think HERO is a promsing ICO to invest in
Activity: 70
September 26, 2017, 08:32:05 AM
I am waiting for Crowdholding they match everything i look for in an ICO.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Pages:
Jump to: