Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me your opinion - page 2. (Read 1562 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 10:08:45 AM
If you still want to invest in crypto, maybe now is the time. The market is definitely down, prices are low, and presumably there will be a correction sooner than later meaning prices will rise.
Activity: 8
May 23, 2018, 12:03:54 PM
We are creating diversified contracts that swap Ethereum sent to them for tokens and hold them in the contract. Our first contract CDMED is available for beta testing. Here is a link to our medium post.
https://medium.com/@cryptodiversified/crypto-diversified-aims-to-bring-a-decentralized-autonomous-diversification-platform-to-the-world-8fdb0215bb10?source=linkShare-545d334bae4b-1527091416
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
May 23, 2018, 02:08:20 AM
It's really hard to decide on which is the best choices for us to go on this matter but what I would love to suggest to you is to choose both since there are so many earning potential earnings we may get with altcoins since some of them are having a great potential which pumps came when right times. And with bitcoins we all know that this coin is all time best since we can assure that even if this one dump it can pump back again to reach its another ATH of the year.

Thats right, when youre diversifying your investment never skip Bitcoin on the top of all your altcoin. Up to this date , bitcoin are still affordable, although its not that low anymore but considering for bitcoin to go through another run this year it could be a very profitable asset in the long run.
Yes! Bitcoin should be the top priority when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency and I think with bitcoin price right now its way cheaper than the ATH. 50% of the investment should be in bitcoin and the rest are from the top 10 in coinmarketcap for sure after 2 to 3 years the investment will not only double maybe x50 or more.
x50? That would be hard when we do talk about bitcoin and top 10 altcoins in the market. I dont see any reason for us to reach that kind of profitability unless of you do able to hit up alts with 10-20x price increase probability but it seems these days it had to seek out that kind of coins in the market but well diversifying would always be a good idea when we do talk about investment and every person should considerate always on bitcoin or having a big allocation when it comes to overall funds invested.
Well, bitcoin is not on a good shape right now. Most of the crypto currencies right now has a red mark value. You can see it now on this site https://coinmarketcap.com/. That's why, I'm against about the x50 mind measurement of bitcoin price after 2-3 years. His prediction is too far from the reality, but everything is possible. Who knows the future?
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
May 22, 2018, 06:45:43 PM
It's really hard to decide on which is the best choices for us to go on this matter but what I would love to suggest to you is to choose both since there are so many earning potential earnings we may get with altcoins since some of them are having a great potential which pumps came when right times. And with bitcoins we all know that this coin is all time best since we can assure that even if this one dump it can pump back again to reach its another ATH of the year.

Thats right, when youre diversifying your investment never skip Bitcoin on the top of all your altcoin. Up to this date , bitcoin are still affordable, although its not that low anymore but considering for bitcoin to go through another run this year it could be a very profitable asset in the long run.
Yes! Bitcoin should be the top priority when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency and I think with bitcoin price right now its way cheaper than the ATH. 50% of the investment should be in bitcoin and the rest are from the top 10 in coinmarketcap for sure after 2 to 3 years the investment will not only double maybe x50 or more.
x50? That would be hard when we do talk about bitcoin and top 10 altcoins in the market. I dont see any reason for us to reach that kind of profitability unless of you do able to hit up alts with 10-20x price increase probability but it seems these days it had to seek out that kind of coins in the market but well diversifying would always be a good idea when we do talk about investment and every person should considerate always on bitcoin or having a big allocation when it comes to overall funds invested.
Activity: 28
May 22, 2018, 02:17:00 AM
I fully agree with the statement that you need to create a private farm. But as you all know it should be very well looked after, so I suggest you pay attention to the cloud farms. The difference between them is that you do not have to look after the farm, experts do it. There is such a company as Atomine, she created just such a farm and is now in priority.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
May 21, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
May 04, 2018, 07:36:49 PM

Activity: 966
Merit: 340
May 04, 2018, 07:26:45 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 07:00:41 AM
I think you need to learn more about investment. Always choose the best trading site and try to avoid suspicious exchange links because it might lead to unnecessary loss. In my opinion, you can invest both in traditional coins and in alternative. If you do not bounty, you can start bounty to have some kind of coins. This topic is discussed in many discussions.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 347
April 21, 2018, 04:17:18 PM
Crypto market conditions are currently in the uptrend and conditions like this is the right time to start investing with money you have on crypto. But, invest your money on crypto whose rank is in the top 5 on coinmarketcap.com as a guarantee in the future to gain profit.
If you are going on short trading or short profit taking then you are quite bit late since the price do already risen up.We should not always put into our minds or having the mentality on where we do only invest when we do already see the coins are booming up once again.You did actually missed the right opportunity on making money but if you go for long term then it is just fine. Investing do have always a risk which we wont know on when it would rise.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
April 20, 2018, 10:24:14 AM
Crypto market conditions are currently in the uptrend and conditions like this is the right time to start investing with money you have on crypto. But, invest your money on crypto whose rank is in the top 5 on coinmarketcap.com as a guarantee in the future to gain profit.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
April 20, 2018, 01:52:52 AM
I want to invest some money. Is that right time for invest? where i need to invest this time?
Altcoin
BTC
Yes, this is the right time to spend your money on investing in cryptos. The most important to choose place for investment is Bitcoin, you need to choose bitcoin for the first choice. Bitcoin have a big potential in the future, you have to choose bitcoin for long term investment. And for altcoin the best place for your choice is ethereum, everyone will say ethereum is the second best cryptocurrency after bitcoin. And the other altcoin you must consider is ADA, BitcoinCash, and Litecoin.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 767
April 11, 2018, 07:53:02 AM
I want to invest some money. Is that right time for invest? where i need to invest this time?
Altcoin
BTC

The right time to start investing in bitcoin and altcoin is that you already know how to invest in bitcoin and altcoin, learn more about cryptocurrency world is the first way. Many people start investing in cryptocurrency without knowledge so they easily lose money. Simply other people who feel it, do not until you are the next person who felt it.

To start investing, determine the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin. I suggest you invest in bitcoin 60% and altcoin 40% (for alt coin I suggest to you choosing ethereum and trons. Now is the right time to buy, as the price of bitcoin and altcoin is declining. You can choose either short or long term investment I recommend bitcoin for short term investment, and alt coin for long term investment.
I consider this to be the best time to make investment on where we are already ready on making such steps towards this kind of investment and you said most of us would jump in without any knowledge which would result into mistakes and will cause on losing money.

There would be no further discussion with this because this thing had been discussed so many times and also this is already an old thread.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 10, 2018, 12:30:37 PM
Altcoin
BTC

The right time to start investing in bitcoin and altcoin is that you already know how to invest in bitcoin and altcoin, learn more about cryptocurrency world is the first way. Many people start investing in cryptocurrency without knowledge so they easily lose money. Simply other people who feel it, do not until you are the next person who felt it.

To start investing, determine the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin. I suggest you invest in bitcoin 60% and altcoin 40% (for alt coin I suggest to you choosing ethereum and trons. Now is the right time to buy, as the price of bitcoin and altcoin is declining. You can choose either short or long term investment I recommend bitcoin for short term investment, and alt coin for long term investment.
Activity: 40
April 08, 2018, 03:46:20 PM
Invest in BTC when it hits an all time low under 5k. This is where you will have the opportunity to make tons of money because the price will skyrocket at one point or another. Altcoins will follow the trend as well.
Activity: 154
March 06, 2018, 08:25:30 AM
If your looking for a safe and profitable investment, you should choose bitcoin like many others BTC is trusted by many people for long term investment.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
March 05, 2018, 01:08:55 PM
I have bitcoin and i have altcoin, i divide my bitcoin into two form of investment,

First is for long term holding, keeping it for safe wallet which has time frame before selling it.
2nd is for short term trading, i buy some altcoin to hold and for daily trading.

by doing this two i could get good enough profit every week.

This does make sense as you should have both horizon as short and long term. For short term you can trade in coins which are highly volatile or buy some cheap coins and sell it off easily after making some quick gains. On other hand coins which have fallen sharply or does looks to have a good future could be invested in for a longer term.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
March 05, 2018, 09:54:26 AM
Altcoin
BTC

Yes, now it's a right time to invest, many new coins and the top coins like bitcoin, ETH and ION. If you buy now, you can see the price a more little bit stable. a sure in the future the value will increase fast and more. Any coins actually is good and profit. But you can learn from the market what is the best and suitable coins for you. For me is Bitcoin, ETH and ION, just that. I believe this three coins will give more profit this year.
Activity: 163
Merit: 3
March 04, 2018, 08:47:09 PM
Lisent if you know much about bitcoin and crypto try to invest you have lucky now becouse market is down but if hou dont know about this you should learn  and u need like 2 month to search about crypto then invest good luck
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
February 07, 2018, 05:13:29 AM
I have bitcoin and i have altcoin, i divide my bitcoin into two form of investment,

First is for long term holding, keeping it for safe wallet which has time frame before selling it.
2nd is for short term trading, i buy some altcoin to hold and for daily trading.

by doing this two i could get good enough profit every week.
Pages:
Jump to: