Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me your opinion - page 4. (Read 1562 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
December 28, 2017, 10:48:51 AM
Now is the right time to invest into cryptocurrency as many are becoming aware of it with little knowledge on how it works. You should not just jump into cryptocurrency business without looking for an experts that is going to teach you when to invest and the right time to get into trading. I will also advise you to invest into altcoins as some of them are very cheap to buy now and you will make good money out of it.
Its not really bad to seek out  valuable informations and advises came from experts since it would really give you the idea on how things work and should really be done but in the end we can only help ourselves to learn along the way. Suggestion about cryptocurrency investment is to stick into BTC and then purchase some potential altcoins which you do believe that it can really give you some serious profits in upcoming years to come so its really necessary to do our job on researching up things.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 05:28:50 AM
Maybe DeepOnion? It is new and has a lot of potential for growth.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
December 17, 2017, 09:52:20 PM
I want to invest some money. Is that right time for invest? where i need to invest this time?
Altcoin
BTC

It is an astounding time for cryptocurrency. It's always a good time to invest as long as you
are capable enough and you understand the risk on your determined financial venture. As of the
moment i believe BTC is the major optimal choice to invest and capitalize. It's gushing with
potential and is preferably advantageous. Other coins are also enthralling and are full of potential
as well, however it's best to do a little research.

You can allocate 50 percent on Bitcoins and the other half you could invest in Altcoins and Ethereum.
Hold and wait a few months while you monitor their value.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 10:55:05 PM
It is your money but again think twice at least either way you are gonna be taking risk.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
December 14, 2017, 03:17:03 PM
Now is the right time to invest into cryptocurrency as many are becoming aware of it with little knowledge on how it works. You should not just jump into cryptocurrency business without looking for an experts that is going to teach you when to invest and the right time to get into trading. I will also advise you to invest into altcoins as some of them are very cheap to buy now and you will make good money out of it.
Activity: 70
December 09, 2017, 10:14:05 AM
I will proposes you take a gander at the two alternatives with the goal that you spread your hazard and rewards in which if done the correct way, the mix of the profits from both will be more than concentrating it on just a single choice.

On account of alt, the one that can give the most extreme returns is the respectable ICOs that have been 90% decreed to be the best one and which you have done your investigation to end up being a win. Other fruitful ALT can likewise be taken a gander at perhaps the best 5 Alts yet the net revenue won't not be high but rather you are certain to influence a comment of it.

My last choice would be BTC in light of the fact that regardless of the expansion that bitcoin has gotten, the rate increment can even now not be contrasted with some Alt coin but rather the issue is that BTC offers some strength contrasted with others however since the thought process is benefit, you can think about alt as a need and btc as a base to give strong stage for your speculations.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
December 09, 2017, 02:36:13 AM
The very best way to invest is convert all your fiat to btc and HOLD for a long time In any wallet as long as secured, and then after How many months or years you will be sitting pretty. The big investment you have the big profit you earn (:

OP started this thread in Nov, if he had invested at that time itself in btc today within short span of time he would have easily made some quick money. And still their is a possible growth in bitcoin in coming time unless the correction takes place before this new year. Its being the year of new high for the btc, so investment should always form a part in this cypto currency and some of the altcoins as well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
December 09, 2017, 01:56:09 AM
The very best way to invest is convert all your fiat to btc and HOLD for a long time In any wallet as long as secured, and then after How many months or years you will be sitting pretty. The big investment you have the big profit you earn (:
Activity: 70
December 09, 2017, 12:52:31 AM
Both are great decisions yet the request at this moment is to assemble possess mineworkers or purchase mining equipment how much sincerely your financial plan for speculation. what's more, perhaps you can bear to purchase your own mining rigs or bitcoin mining devices.

Be that as it may, on the off chance that you are simply needed to hold and offer both altcoin and bitcoin could be great decision however the cost of bitcoin is extremely high today and we don't know whether the cost will keep on increasing yet in the event that you can hold it for quite a while expect that you can make benefit later on.. in altcoin you have to pick great altcoin to make benefit for the most part top 20 in coinmarketcap are great altcoin to hold and offer that can gives you great benefit.. so it will depends in you how you can scaling your venture to make a major benefit later on.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 05:28:22 AM
If you're capable now to invest then you can start it anytime.Both bitcoin and altcoins are worth investing as long as you have enough knowledge and see potential to a certain coin.As bitcoins' value constantly increasing then it's worth holding,so better to be keep updated with its price and invest more especially when its value falls.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 01, 2017, 11:44:56 PM
I want to invest some money. Is that right time for invest? where i need to invest this time?
Altcoin
BTC

for me i you have some capital and want to earn good,then invest in Ethereum
for long term investment because this is the right time to buy eth,its price enough
to make some investment and just wait for 1-3 months sure after that time profit
will come to your part

But only if your ready for long term investment not on Daytrading that for me this
situation in market is not advisable
Activity: 1302
Merit: 110
December 01, 2017, 10:30:55 AM
The right time was never predicted as Cryptocurrencies was never meant to be constant in price. If you already have good foundation of knowledge about the cryptocommunitty, I guess you are ready to invest. As many people here say that Bitcoin is the most profitable in the long run the answer is yes. It's volatile and most altcoins are paired with it in exchanges. If you want to invest in altcoins, you must know that there are many new altcoins that are ponzi so you better be careful.
I guess Eth, dash, monero, and BCH, and other most promising coins are listed in coinmarketcap so you do your own research as to where you would invest some of your money, we have our own different opinions so you better choose wisely.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
November 29, 2017, 06:51:37 AM
It's depend on your cap too.
With big cap you can become a part of bitcoin holder.
but will small and medium then
50% for BTC HOLD
and 50% for top 10 is nice choice!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 05:05:40 AM
Altcoin
BTC

Divide your invest in both. I can suggest you to look at https://coinmarketcap.com before decision which altcoin to invest
70% ---> Btc
30% ---> Altcoins
Altcoins IOTA and Cardano, was fast growing in last 7 days. You can consider it.
Activity: 123
bitcoin.org
November 29, 2017, 04:09:13 AM
its your money so you have to decide what you are going to do with it
Activity: 37
November 27, 2017, 05:33:04 AM
Whatever you are advised to invest in, you really need to make your own research. Dont just let anyone tell you this is good and that is bad, ensure you make your own findings about whatever you want to go into. In business, there is what they call feasibility study, without it, as someone planning to go into business, you have not started. So, do your research and hold on to facts. All the best!
Activity: 41
November 26, 2017, 01:22:24 AM
Huh, suggesting where to invest? That s something I do not like to do, a very risky option.

The key is in differentiation, never put your eggs in the same basket and make sure your coins re safe.

If you do insist on recommendation, I d go with NEO, generated dividend or DMD Diamond, generates PoS interest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
November 25, 2017, 10:42:35 PM
the long way: Altcoin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

altcoins are very dangerous, the person runs a high risk of losing all money, I gave several times the example of siacoin, a lot of people kept saying "buy siacoin that will go to the moon", well many people bought when the price was 300 satoshi, 500 satoshi and 700 satoshi. see the current siacoin price: 0.00000063 BTC

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin

a huge loss, glad that I heard a guy who posted a good comment on the Altcoin Discussion and at the time I sold my siacoins for the price of 300 satoshi

I want to invest some money. Is that right time for invest?

yes

where i need to invest this time?

invest in bitcoin

well I guess siacoin didn't make it to go to the moon. That was really a huge loss. Just think about how many people loss their money because of buying siacoin and expecting that they will earn a huge money from it. But its unexpected siacoin's price goes down. I really prefer earning bitcoins than altcoins. Though bitcoins price may go down. It will still rise in no time.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
November 24, 2017, 02:26:42 PM
There is no real right time to invest in alt coins because no one is in the know. What I do know is CME futures are coming, so bitcoin is great for investment.

BTC will remain a good option till 10k mark atleast. So in order to make some money one can buy some btc and keep it. For altcoins choose some real good ICO or top 5 coins as per market demand which in a couple of years can give you good returns. As of now altcoins are not giving great returns unless you intend to hold it for long term.

I really don't understand what you are saying.
If BTC reach (and it will) the 10k mark, then what? You will not be able to buy again and invest on it or this will be the end of it's rise?
Implying that BTC is a good investment with a limit, shows that you don't have a clue about crypto and it's idea.

ANY purchace of a coin (not Token) it will be a very good investment either you buy them now or later.
Check the statistics of all the coins through their history. From the day that will appear, until now.
You will be surprised by the price changes that have all been taken and it's not downwards... Cool

By the way, what do you mean "long time"? One to three years it's "long time" for an invesment?! Roll Eyes
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
November 24, 2017, 12:57:38 PM
There is no real right time to invest in alt coins because no one is in the know. What I do know is CME futures are coming, so bitcoin is great for investment.

BTC will remain a good option till 10k mark atleast. So in order to make some money one can buy some btc and keep it. For altcoins choose some real good ICO or top 5 coins as per market demand which in a couple of years can give you good returns. As of now altcoins are not giving great returns unless you intend to hold it for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: