Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me your opinion - page 3. (Read 1562 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 10:03:15 AM
i trade both of them + traditional securities on EXANTE. they give access to crypto and stocks from the single account!

I want to invest some money. Is that right time for invest? where i need to invest this time?
Altcoin
BTC

Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
February 03, 2018, 05:08:59 PM
That's right, invest in BTC or ETH. You also can try some luck with smaller cypto-currency with better price. All the best for your investment progress.
I think that. Invest in BTC or ETH, alt like XRP

Altcoin Investment or trading are best for us to earn and suggested investment on Top 3 coins would be safest and If you could see bitcoin is nice catch to buy some right now since dump hits with it so badly and I'm sure their's a rise after that and those lucky holders will earn with it by the time pump time comes with it. And I would Add those coins who are best to invest with and that is stratis,Cindicator and Dash.

Even on altcoin investment doesn't mean it do have the safest move to do.Theres always a risk on losing out money because one false move and entering on higher prices would really lead into waiting game.For now I do agree on what you have said that the market now is on deep prices which means this is also a good time on buying cheaper coins and targeting those top ranking on cmc will be a good choice or move.

Yes their's always risk with alts but it can minimize by the people who want to spend on it since if they are proper educated on how things works with alts then they can easily spot those best alts to hold on. And I'd rather hunt some coins with huge volume and price value drop badly since they are the one who will pump in future, and the list I listed above is the great coin what I encounter and we could earn with it if we choose to hold them for more longer months.
As a trader we do really all know those things along the way which we do have some basis when we are choosing another altcoin in the market and as an investor we should really be wise on selecting coins not just carelessly pick because you want to. There would be always a basis on our actions and as being said always target for those coins who do have big volume which they are on a dip price because this do have a potential to recover in the future.
Activity: 35
February 01, 2018, 12:04:37 PM
Investing in bitcoin is always profitable.. It is surely a great coin with a great value
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
February 01, 2018, 01:06:56 AM
Investing in bitcoin is always profitable if you hold for more than a year but you should have huge capital to feel the great income of your investment.
For this year good to invest in altcoin, i will recommend to buy at deepest value of altcoin and hold for better profit and you should have also fund for short term trading to maximized the income in trading. To get that you need to learn how to handle your emotion you need always to be calm and do not ever do a panic selling.
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
January 31, 2018, 02:01:50 AM
if you invest a big amount of money, I think you should wait until bitcoin become 5k USD or maybe you should wait until the middle of the year.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
January 26, 2018, 09:18:01 AM
That's right, invest in BTC or ETH. You also can try some luck with smaller cypto-currency with better price. All the best for your investment progress.

Altcoin Investment or trading are best for us to earn and suggested investment on Top 3 coins would be safest and If you could see bitcoin is nice catch to buy some right now since dump hits with it so badly and I'm sure their's a rise after that and those lucky holders will earn with it by the time pump time comes with it. And I would Add those coins who are best to invest with and that is stratis,Cindicator and Dash.

Even on altcoin investment doesn't mean it do have the safest move to do.Theres always a risk on losing out money because one false move and entering on higher prices would really lead into waiting game.For now I do agree on what you have said that the market now is on deep prices which means this is also a good time on buying cheaper coins and targeting those top ranking on cmc will be a good choice or move.

Yes their's always risk with alts but it can minimize by the people who want to spend on it since if they are proper educated on how things works with alts then they can easily spot those best alts to hold on. And I'd rather hunt some coins with huge volume and price value drop badly since they are the one who will pump in future, and the list I listed above is the great coin what I encounter and we could earn with it if we choose to hold them for more longer months.
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
January 26, 2018, 05:55:56 AM
For a long term investment, you can use altcoin it much safer than bitcoin, but if you want to make money faster you can choose bitcoin. For this there is no guaranteed that your money can grow all the time because this is like gambling, investing is like your betting either you can win or lose. All you need to do is prefer yourself what will be the result. The best way to lessen the percentage og losing you need to invest to coin that you know will grow bigger as the days passes by.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
January 26, 2018, 04:06:51 AM
I want to invest some money. Is that right time for invest? where i need to invest this time?
Altcoin
BTC

This is the right time to invest wherein the value of the coins are in the correction process. If im going to invest my money, I will diversify it into bitcoin and alts particularly eth, litecoin and ripple. Dont go all in if you want to make sure you can gain profit in the future.

These coins are good for long term but still it depends on your perception for the specific coin so might as well do some research.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
January 26, 2018, 03:55:07 AM

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
January 20, 2018, 05:14:53 AM

Activity: 2
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 04:18:27 AM
+1 for diversification. Make a bankroll managements x% in speculation; x% in strong alts; x% ico; x%btc etc. There are only 2 rules, never panick and crypto makes profits meanwhile fiat - doesn`t.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
January 20, 2018, 04:06:20 AM
Anyone can be sure about this kind of a situation but ass I see for about 2 months, BTC is always rising. It's going 20.000 $ and falls again but never falls to the start price. It always gets value. So my suggestion is investing BTC is safer than investing an altcoin. This is my opinion.

Diversification is key to success as you will split your risk among various coin. Always in cypto currency do not depnd upon one coins as sometimes even altcoins can provide much better return than btc. Though you should have BTC, ETH among various other coins with you so that you can make the best of the returns even if some of the coins outperform than other coins you hold will make you earn good profits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 06:58:25 PM
Anyone can be sure about this kind of a situation but ass I see for about 2 months, BTC is always rising. It's going 20.000 $ and falls again but never falls to the start price. It always gets value. So my suggestion is investing BTC is safer than investing an altcoin. This is my opinion.
Activity: 36
December 29, 2017, 08:58:37 PM
Activity: 516
Merit: 100
Hei everybody
December 29, 2017, 08:56:37 PM
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 06:38:22 AM
start to buy bitcoin or ethereum coins of the future, because this year's recommendation of cryptocurrency investments to profit again trading in doubling profit altcoin, the key here is momentum and patience.

regards cryptocurrency
Activity: 6
December 29, 2017, 05:41:56 AM
Anytine it is right time to invest. I think so
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
December 29, 2017, 05:18:59 AM
The time to invest is now. I think there are lots of altcoin out there besides Bitcoin that you can invest today.Investing allows you to put your money in vehicles that have the potential to earn strong rates of return.  If you have little money go for altcoin and wait for a some time (long-term investment ), but if you have good cash ,you can invest on Bitcoin.

Currently things look positive with the new year on the cards. Also some correction which was suppose to happen is over so now we can see some growth in all the coins and with 2018 starting a new fresh year means people would be more excited and looking for it. So its a good chance to invest in different undervalued coins to make some good returns in coming 2018.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
December 29, 2017, 04:50:44 AM
Altcoin
BTC

Anytime is a best time to make some investment specially on bitcoin. Holding it up for longer terms will give you some assurance that it would really give you profits since price is increasing as the years will pass and if you do seek for another option then altcoins will be a good thing too.There are lots of possible ways to make investments but still we should be aware on the scams that do lurking on this online world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 28, 2017, 11:44:44 AM
The time to invest is now. I think there are lots of altcoin out there besides Bitcoin that you can invest today.Investing allows you to put your money in vehicles that have the potential to earn strong rates of return.  If you have little money go for altcoin and wait for a some time (long-term investment ), but if you have good cash ,you can invest on Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: