Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest some good token. - page 2. (Read 996 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 268
December 25, 2018, 06:56:39 PM
Please suggest me some good token.  Which hsve low possibility risk. 
This should not be done like this, in trading you should do your own research in order to lessen the risk. If you don’t know much about the market, you’d better not to invest at all because you will just lose money if you continue that. Every coin here is a risk to invest, better to know how to handle risk well.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 05:51:36 PM
Please suggest me some good token.  Which hsve low possibility risk.  
I suggest to buy a top 10 coin in the market because it means this coin have a good value and it will give you a good profit in the future. And also that coins is have great price that never failed you to earn a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
December 25, 2018, 05:12:53 PM

I will pick eth,waves,xlm,dash,neo.. My choice has bias if you pay attention due to proven statistic records of coin(token).Since eth is cheap and involving ico requires eth it is best choice to buy eth and participate in new projects.
Activity: 504
December 25, 2018, 04:29:48 PM
I think buying tokens that have a good project to reduce gambling risks like stellar, xrp, ethereum and some other coins, try to look at the coinmarketcap

Stellar and EOS are very good variants. Meanwhile, you can pay your attention to some other tokens, which can become the leaders of the 2019 race. These are TRON, Cardano, and VeChain.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
December 25, 2018, 12:19:39 PM
I will suggest you to invest in BTC, ETH, XRP and BCH only. There is other crypto currency that is reliable in this situation. There are many altcoins which have been disappeared totally from the market, that were very good at some time, medical currency token was 0.54$ in May and now it is 0.015$. HBZ token was 0.15$ in ICO and now it is 0.0005$. These are only examples.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
December 25, 2018, 09:10:51 AM
Maybe you should go for those coins that performed really well last year. Coins like Litecoin (LTC) will be worth investing some funds in. You can also buy XRP, jt has performed really well this year and taken the second position from the smart ETH. ETH is still doing good anyway. Some people are mentioning Stellar, but I don’t really know what to say about that one, it hasn’t performed as expected this year.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
December 25, 2018, 04:28:00 AM
Please suggest me some good token.  Which hsve low possibility risk.  
No one can answer which token has low risk,if they knows that then they can be a millionaire by now right?

All the crypto currency investments are risky just understand that and invest on any coins which you think has low risks.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
December 25, 2018, 02:41:51 AM

I only suggest LTC and XRP, bitcoin and eth become alternative. I will not say good token because everything look's bad so the best option is buy number 1 - 5 coins from coinmarketcap list. Token depend on crypto moving price action and all you need to do is predict and calculation it not chose token. Know the trend is really important before take any coins or " tokens ". Think again and good luck to you.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
December 25, 2018, 02:07:14 AM
Hello guys! Please remake you question. You wanna know about token or maybe cryptocurrency? Because token and crypto has some differents.
Activity: 35
December 24, 2018, 03:47:21 AM
Look at the ETN and its history of the previous few months of the dumping market. You will find that coin as a stronger coin of all other coins. If you will invest in that coin then you will find your money in a more secure asset. If you do not adopt it then Bitcoin is best from remaining.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
December 23, 2018, 07:52:55 PM
Since most of the replies here are ripple, litecoin, ethereum and stellar. I suggest you to buy tron. Yes, it has a  big community. It has a lot of development and everyone of us is waiting for that moment. Buy tron right now or you miss the train when it pumps high. You can also buy neo because someday, it may dethrone the ethereum due to the clog of network. In the end, it is up to your decision.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
December 23, 2018, 06:31:58 PM
If you're not willing to do your own research and make your own investment decisions but instead ask strangers on an internet forum to do your homework for you, then investing is not for you.
Sorry man, why are you lazy to do your own home work? Finding the good token to buy is your own duty. If you cannot do so then invest in your own risk and good losing your money. Sorry no food for lazy man.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 23, 2018, 03:12:10 PM
I advise you to look at ADEX, they offer us an idea that will help develop Internet advertising and take it to a new level, so I think that ADX is a good option for now.
  Cool ADX is a good project, especially relevant, because substantial money is concentrated in the advertising business. AdEx covers all interactions between publishers, advertisers and end users. I think it can be considered for investment. Just released the update - https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/announcing-the-adex-registry-adx-staking-part-1-1516d5834991
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 02:24:48 PM
I advise you to look at ADEX, they offer us an idea that will help develop Internet advertising and take it to a new level, so I think that ADX is a good option for now.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
December 23, 2018, 11:52:04 AM
If you are looking for good coins for investment then you have to rely on well-established coins such as Ethereum, Neo, Cardano, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin, as you want to do it safely, these coins are quite safe. Many other newly listed and other coins are risky.
Activity: 462
December 23, 2018, 09:30:05 AM
in my opinion no one can tell you because everyone's opinion is different if you ask 50 people they could give a different answer, so I think it's better to look for it yourself, it's not too difficult to do if you are diligent.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
December 23, 2018, 08:55:08 AM
in my view the best coin to buy for 2019 is Neo Tron Iota and binance and powerledger and hacken and ocn and icon all these coins developments we can trust for growth

You can include OMG, BAt and Pundi too they are active and having a good project. Pundi is doing great and they  have product a portable  terminal for buying cryptocurrency. You can check also the top list here https://ethplorer.io/top
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 08:20:37 AM
in my view the best coin to buy for 2019 is Neo Tron Iota and binance and powerledger and hacken and ocn and icon all these coins developments we can trust for growth
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 23, 2018, 08:07:02 AM
I recommend bitcoin, waves, ethereum and ripple. I can't calculate how much the risk once you invest in those token but i'm pretty sure that once you invest in those token you can have huge profit in this coming 2019. Just take the risk if you want to invest in good token.
If you buy that for sure they have big or huge profit are really come to you in the year 2019. Because in that year the price of the bitcoin become more ten thousands dollars whie ethereum become thousands of dollars and for the waves and ripple become hundreds dollars.
brand new
Activity: 0
December 23, 2018, 06:38:29 AM
Many put hopes on TRX. Look into it.
Pages:
Jump to: