Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest some good token. - page 5. (Read 996 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 19, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

Please suggest me some good token.

You will just likely to lose money on the process. Traders have different set of "good" tokens, therefore different strategy as well.

If you will just follow others saying then you are really proned to doomed. Make room for self analyzation and understanding the risks once you put money on a certain alts.

Which hsve low possibility risk. 

None.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
December 19, 2018, 01:55:50 PM
Please suggest me some good token.  Which hsve low possibility risk. 

In this market there is NO token with the unlikely risk let's remember it once and for all!. If you are interested in minimal risks-go trade oil or shares of well-known companies, you have nothing to do here.
Usually these people with a mindset like yours (low risk) - losing all the money...
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
December 19, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

One thing I learned though from this forum is never ask for financial advises because no one here has the crystal ball to say which one is good. So its better to do your own research because everyone has different different opinions and will shill for the coins they are holding.
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
December 19, 2018, 01:12:16 PM
buy xrp, ethereum, xlm, npxs I like some of those coins because they are big projects and have already released their products and are working with several big companies that are good choices for long-term coins in my opinion
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 01:05:50 PM
I always recommend buying Pundi X (NPXS) and Credits (CS). Both are good tokens with a long-term project and have already established many partnerships in different industries.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
December 19, 2018, 01:04:12 PM
Please suggest me some good token.  Which have low possibility risk. 
There are good token among tokens which possibly may have low risk for investment. The few tokens that i may suggest for your perusal are as follow:

1). Buying (BUY)
2). Ripple (XRP)
3). Stellar (XLM)
4). Litecoin (LTC)

You can equally make your personal research into the following tokens before make any investment as the information provided above are strictly my own opinion and suggestion to your question.

I always see those coin that is suggested in different threads here in BTT forum and until now I dont see any good updates with those coin but of course it is an investment we should look in the future of the coin.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
December 19, 2018, 12:09:53 PM
If you're not willing to do your own research and make your own investment decisions but instead ask strangers on an internet forum to do your homework for you, then investing is not for you.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
December 19, 2018, 10:41:01 AM
Please suggest me some good token.  Which have low possibility risk. 
There are good token among tokens which possibly may have low risk for investment. The few tokens that i may suggest for your perusal are as follow:

1). Buying (BUY)
2). Ripple (XRP)
3). Stellar (XLM)
4). Litecoin (LTC)

You can equally make your personal research into the following tokens before make any investment as the information provided above are strictly my own opinion and suggestion to your question.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 10:00:52 AM
Pages:
Jump to: