Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest some good token. - page 3. (Read 996 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
December 23, 2018, 06:00:23 AM
Please suggest me some good token.  Which hsve low possibility risk. 
now for example we want to invest to choose a number of altcoins in my opinion there are still many potential altcoins whose prices are still said to be cheap, and also have no risk of course besides you asking for solutions or opinions here, it is better you can do your own research, if for my current advice You can choose to buy, BITCOIN, ETHEREUM,XRP, GELOMBANG, XLM, NEO & EOS, it is a number of altcoins in my opinion, whether you choose or not, return to your own mind and heart that can decide.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
December 23, 2018, 05:24:43 AM
To avoid higher risks you should choose to invest in coins that have high trust and also have good trading volumes. Maybe you can choose it on the list of the top 10 coin marketcaps, but you have to keep doing the research carefully because even so they still have risks.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 04:47:25 AM
I will recommend  you to  learn how to use the foundamentals to decide which currency suits you.
As a newbie you should check coins and tokens which are much higher in the rankings by market capitalization on CMC. Judging by that, bitcoin would be the best option, then Ripple, the ethereum and so on.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 01:48:07 AM
I recommend bitcoin, waves, ethereum and ripple. I can't calculate how much the risk once you invest in those token but i'm pretty sure that once you invest in those token you can have huge profit in this coming 2019. Just take the risk if you want to invest in good token.
Activity: 314
December 23, 2018, 01:06:26 AM
A few coins that i think we should buy and hold for the future are ETH, Ripple, ADX, NEO, ADA, TRX they are good coins and very high potential profitability that you should hoard because they are safe.
Activity: 770
December 23, 2018, 12:23:21 AM
Low risk is only available for tokens being developed with an investment fund available. They are associated with many major partners. CTP will be a very potential token and it can x50 its value.
you can check it out here:
https://contentsprotocol.io/
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 12:06:50 AM
I think buying tokens that have a good project to reduce gambling risks like stellar, xrp, ethereum and some other coins, try to look at the coinmarketcap
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
December 22, 2018, 11:52:18 PM
I think any coin is good to buy now at these low bear market prices.
no, we also need to think about the advantages and disadvantages of the coin before buying it. yes, there are lots of good coins, but we don't just buy them. choose coins that we think are good and profitable for the long and short term.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
December 22, 2018, 11:08:59 PM
I think don't buy now because the market is going up, waiting for correction prices. if you have a lot of money I think it's good to trade in bitcoin or bchsv and bchabc

even in my opinion SV and BCH are still in a state of being shut down, where it is also very dangerous to buy, when we buy, the market conditions start to saturate and decline. I think it would be better to open CMC and see the big losers section. There may be some coin references that can be used enough to buy
Forget about that fake coins, they are here to mess the market.
I suggest you look for the real valuable coins which are down big time, one good example is ETH because anytime it could skyrocket to the moon.
At this bear market there's a lot of choices but we should already accumulated a lot before the rocket will take off.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
December 22, 2018, 02:01:46 PM
I think don't buy now because the market is going up, waiting for correction prices. if you have a lot of money I think it's good to trade in bitcoin or bchsv and bchabc

even in my opinion SV and BCH are still in a state of being shut down, where it is also very dangerous to buy, when we buy, the market conditions start to saturate and decline. I think it would be better to open CMC and see the big losers section. There may be some coin references that can be used enough to buy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 01:31:56 PM
You need to do your own research if you really want to make profit out of this market , following people's idea don't get you any where but a follower , and you won't learn anything if you do that .
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
December 22, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

at this time I am sure that crypto currencies that have a small risk if used as an investment are Ripple (XRP).
however the current market conditions some countries have made ripple as a stock trading, so besides being a ripple crypto currency it has actually been traded in the stock market. therefore I am sure the price will be more stable compared to others.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
December 22, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

Choose ETH, XRP, XRM, USDT that's kind of token you can make a good profit if you know how to trade that coin/token. Ahm, for the possibility of risk, i think you need to take the RISK when it comes the market especially in trading industry, because when we discuss about gain or percent you need to put the big amount, coz the Higher the risk the Higher the return, if you seek the low risk, you take some time before you hit the ammount that you want to hit
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 22, 2018, 10:29:53 AM
There is no such thing as low risk token investment. All investment has risks and tokens even have higher risk when compared to crypto coins. If you want to invest your money with less risk, then go for coins that are currently top in the market. And instead of taking random strangers advise on the forum, do your own research and follow your own intuition. Trust me, you won't be regretting later.
Activity: 1292
Vave.com
December 22, 2018, 10:24:02 AM
Actually i think its always so good if you research a coin and find a good coin to trade .It will help you to get a good knowledge.I can suggest you few good coins its you who will decide the right coin to buy .You can see Aion,Credits,CRD,NEO,DRG .I hope those coin will have a great future and you will get a huge profit from them.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 09:08:03 AM
I think any coin is good to buy now at these low bear market prices.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
December 22, 2018, 03:28:26 AM
ETH is already good, tokens i don't see it always good in market. Especially if you look for token that have low possibility risk. It is better to pick big coin because it can't be manipulated easily like tokens.
it's true that if we choose large coins it will definitely not be able to scam and be manipulated like tokens, and the risk is also not big enough. and now coins / tokens that are in an ICO projec are mostly scam and the price is also manipulated
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
December 22, 2018, 03:22:35 AM
Someone said Pundi X token above, and i agree with him, pundi have good prospect in 5 years next, check their websites for more information.
But if i allow to give you advice, will you follow stranger said for your private investment ?
IMHO ill not follow stranger if it regarding my own future my friend.
Activity: 381
December 22, 2018, 03:03:29 AM
You can buy coins like XRP, XLM, TRX, ADA, which are the coins that i believe risk will be very low and safe. It's also possible for you to buy them and keep them long-term or short-term.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
December 22, 2018, 02:17:13 AM
Nobody can tell you exactly which coin can make you money in the future because no one can correctly predict that. Nevertheless I can point you to a direction of bounties that pay in coins with meaning projects. That way you gather some erc coins and hope they are listed later and then price booms and you make money. Check their teams very well.
Pages:
Jump to: