Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggestion for the Admin (Admin please read) - page 3. (Read 656 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 1
There are boards and threads that signatures are hidden, like on serious discussion board and its sub-board, also in Wall Observer. Now if you don't want to see any signature you can disable it on your profile -> Look and Layout Preferences then check the Don't show users' signatures..
Note that it will disable all signature on bitcointalk, only on your part.

You are right, so why not apply it on some more sections?

Obviously it's not about me not wanting to see Signature, It's about stopping people from using those "IMPORTANT" boards from getting "USED" for personal purposes. I am sure it won't HELP Bitcointalk getting better by letting people do promotion on sections which is created to make things better.

So don't you agree on that part?
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
There are boards and threads that signatures are hidden, like on serious discussion board and its sub-board, also in Wall Observer. Now if you don't want to see any signature you can disable it on your profile -> Look and Layout Preferences then check the Don't show users' signatures..
Note that it will disable all signature on any board of the forum, only on your part.
I feel you're going full Thule. Stop spamming this nonsense, it's not gonna remove your red trust.

When did I asked to remove my red trust? I have given a suggestion whether it's useful to "DISABLE" Signature for such sensitive sections or not?

What is non-sense in this?? Is giving suggestion consider "NON-SENSE"? Or spamming?

IF You dislike the suggestion, that is fine no one can force you to "LIKE", the forum is for EVERYONE to give their suggestions.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I feel you're going full Thule. Stop spamming this nonsense, it's not gonna remove your red trust.
Hello everyone, I really hope Admin reads this post once, it would be really "HELPFUL" to make the forum "BETTER".

My suggestion is to have some system which "DISABLE" Signature on important sections like "META", "SCAM ACCUSATION" and some others anyone got in mind.

Right now, people are "PROMOTING" by creating scenes on such sections by keeping their signatures and acting all good.

Here are some Examples - (NOTE) - I have removed the text, as I simply wanted to show the Signature, all these are in "SCAM ACCUSATION" and "META" section.

And the below examples are just "FEW", the whole section is only filled up with these Promotion.

The Most interesting part of this is that BESTMIXER.IO promoters have SAME LINK, which is this -

https://bestmixer.io/?p=5MOHGRTv93&s=bitcointalk.org

I know writing this is easy and doing it something very very hard, but probably IF "ADMIN" can look into it and see IF this is possible. I believe it will make those sections "BETTER" and will help beginners getting targeted "LESSER".

Let see what others feel about this suggestion?
Pages:
Jump to: