Pages:
Author

Topic: Super telegram bot - free - page 2. (Read 9716 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 07:54:58 AM
it has been a while since I start using the bot and it's kinda slow on the listing actually. I usually receive the listing notifications 15 or 20 minutes later. As I could see ONT listed on Binance and the bot send the mess half an hour later. Though this bot is free so I can't really complaint, it's good to keep you up-to-date on coins available on the market.
Activity: 71
July 09, 2018, 10:49:12 PM
This is good, do you have this not in messenger too? I don't often use telegram. If ever you make a messenger
Activity: 97
July 08, 2018, 05:50:42 AM
I have always wanted to do the same. If you guys want to hear some new ideas, i would propose you to make a bot who checks out new topics by choosen manager. That would be useful
Activity: 74
July 08, 2018, 03:29:13 AM
I certainly love this bot! it's a lot easier when they've already searched for all that info and you just get the notifications and decide what to do next!
Activity: 41
July 06, 2018, 10:23:00 AM
The answer is simple - if you don't trust this bot, you can just check it on sites where bot takes information, i think it will make you more confident.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 03:28:00 AM
in my opinion, if I do not know how to trade when the market is unstable. I am always confused about how to do it again.
But if you show us some statistics or some old trades, it would be great that the way signals. success works for you.

Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 03:13:35 AM
As far as I remember, in my Telegram there is a similar channel monitoring the listing on various crypto-exchange exchanges, and it is free.
Although I may be wrong, or it tracks them not in real time.
Activity: 336
July 04, 2018, 05:51:26 AM
No bot can earn you a lot of money. Only with your efforts and mind can you earn really enough money for old age.
Activity: 88
July 04, 2018, 05:48:33 AM
As far as I remember, in my Telegram there is a similar channel monitoring the listing on various crypto-exchange exchanges, and it is free.
Although I may be wrong, or it tracks them not in real time.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 03:26:07 AM
Usually a coins' prise rises significantly after the initial listing. So if it is a trully new coin, buy it now! But if it already was trading on a big exchange and now it's added to a small one, the chances to grow in short term are smaller.
Activity: 67
July 03, 2018, 11:56:46 AM
It's like a table that can be dropped on the desired stock exchange by a hyperlink. And since it is generally convenient with a table with a chore, but having social networks such links is very convenient.
Activity: 56
July 03, 2018, 08:47:47 AM
No one knows when it will recover, there is a lot of FUD spread on the crypt news, and this is one of the reasons why the market price keeps in place, we can not stop it, so the only thing we can do right now is wait until all will be restored
Activity: 112
July 03, 2018, 08:29:51 AM
This is very interesting. It does your work simple and even easily available. It could give great info but I think it could not sense or detect what is legitimate and or probably just a scam. But it's a great tool. Maybe well try it.
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 07:19:15 AM
I personally think that this is a great Telegram channel you have there. Thanks for creating such a great and an amazing project. I wish this great telegram project a complete success. I believe it's going to serve a useful purpose in the quest for a great crypto economy.
Activity: 86
June 30, 2018, 09:20:30 PM
It's a very interesting idea, I support such ideas because I believe that such ideas have the right to exist. most often these ideas do not come out.
Activity: 94
June 30, 2018, 12:41:59 PM
As far as the tool's usability, i have no question about it being helpful to the community. Tracking almost every crypto movements is just in the the tip of our hands. But my only concern is if it is really for free and you can use all of its features.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 30, 2018, 04:21:35 AM
This is a good robot, but I think it still has many drawbacks. Because hundreds of new coins are created every day, only a few of these coins can be successful. But your robot now scans the Exchange API for scanning all the coins, so if you can get your robots to target those coins that are likely to be successful, some garbage coins will be automatically filtered out. In this case, efficiency will be much higher.
Activity: 88
June 30, 2018, 04:05:27 AM
I personally think that this is a great Telegram channel you have there. Thanks for creating such a great and an amazing project. I wish this great telegram project a complete success. I believe it's going to serve a useful purpose in the quest for a great crypto economy.
Activity: 81
June 19, 2018, 09:34:48 AM
 it is very useful to the the users it is a good and easy  way to check the coins in this app.
Activity: 54
June 18, 2018, 02:31:19 PM
Usually it's a long-term investment, so don't hurry
Pages:
Jump to: