Pages:
Author

Topic: Super telegram bot - free - page 4. (Read 9716 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 12:59:23 PM
I did not know that in the telegram there are similar technologies, especially bots that give such information. This can be very useful for most users, because the bot database replenishes every day
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 02:00:23 AM
his looks very helpful and useful but I'll just observe on how it performs and keeps me updated while on the go. Since it is like a news and a monitoring tool to me. I ask for some who also frequently use this bot so I can compare my observations on this.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 01:56:23 AM
from my point of view, a very interesting idea and usually the price of coins grow quickly after being listed on the new exchange. and also you have to remember that if the famous big coins are listed - nothing special, but when a small one gets a new exchange, it usually grows a lot.
Activity: 223
May 27, 2018, 12:46:15 AM
A good idea and a very interesting or useful feature will help to trade.
Because you have to remember that if the famous coin is listed there is nothing special,
but when a small one gets a new exchange, usually the coin price grows rapidly after listing on the new exchange

Activity: 314
einc.io
May 23, 2018, 01:50:05 AM
I like that clear method they use to form the signals so I decided to sigh up for this Telegram channel and would post the review later.
Activity: 68
May 22, 2018, 08:52:24 AM
It's a very interesting idea, I support such ideas because I believe that such ideas have the right to exist. most often these ideas do not come out.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
May 22, 2018, 08:49:30 AM
if a couple of years ago such a bot would not be needed, now that literally every day there are various new crypto-currencies, such a bot helps very much. many thanks to the developers. Yes I will use it.
Yes, this is very necessary for gold diggers. It saves a lot of energy to find potential tokens. It is only necessary to receive it now.
Activity: 330
May 22, 2018, 08:43:37 AM
if a couple of years ago such a bot would not be needed, now that literally every day there are various new crypto-currencies, such a bot helps very much. many thanks to the developers. Yes I will use it.
Activity: 314
einc.io
May 22, 2018, 06:21:44 AM
I like this idea. That can be very helpful for those who day trade, because that's pretty easy to track all changes that happen to the coins or new excahngers with this bot.
Activity: 140
May 19, 2018, 12:21:03 PM
This is great and highly useful. That makes every member know when there is new coin and it will help the prospective investors to take advantage of getting the new coins at a relatively low price before the price will start rising.
Activity: 6
May 19, 2018, 08:47:31 AM
I am asking because I've seen the same bot monitoring new coins via API and it was like 100$ worth. Have you ever thought about trading strategy based on this bot
Activity: 18
May 19, 2018, 01:41:25 AM
This is a very useful robot, but there is only one week free trial time, if you want to continue to use whether you want to charge?
Activity: 20
May 18, 2018, 10:42:37 PM
I personally think that this is a great Telegram channel you have there. Thanks for creating such a great and an amazing project. I wish this great telegram project a complete success. I believe it's going to serve a useful purpose in the quest for a great crypto economy.
Activity: 26
May 18, 2018, 12:17:03 PM
an't give you merit for it because I hold none as Newbie, but well deserved, amazing bot.
Activity: 66
May 18, 2018, 02:27:04 AM
Very interesting idea. I will start test it today. Since there are a lot of people here, even if there are no real signals to grow - the coin will grow in the short term. Just because everyone will expect growth from entering the new exchange =) Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
May 17, 2018, 02:20:40 PM
It seems to me that this can be very useful in trading for experienced traders. But for beginners it can be quite expensive. Perhaps you should slightly reduce the cost of the subscription.
Activity: 63
May 17, 2018, 12:47:11 PM
I am very interested in this telegram group or can be spelled out this application, and I hope I can get great results for my work in this crypto currency.
besides I see today we need a lot of information for the future in doing or observing crypto currency. Smiley
Activity: 32
May 17, 2018, 06:23:46 AM
its a great Telegram channel u have there. and im realy grateful for creating such a great and an amazing project. I wish this great Telegram proj a complete success. I believe it's going to serve a useful purpose in the quest for a great crypto economy, no doubt.
Activity: 63
May 17, 2018, 03:03:57 AM
This is very interesting solution. It does your work simple. It could give usefull info but I think it could not sense or detect what is legitimate and or probably just a scam. But it's a great tool. I'll try it.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 69
May 16, 2018, 12:20:00 PM
looks really useful and perspective! that can notify us so we don't have to wait for the official announcements i think...
Pages:
Jump to: