Pages:
Author

Topic: Super telegram bot - free - page 6. (Read 9716 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 04:43:59 AM
This is amazing telegram a big help for us especially for a traders. Im a looking forward for this..Thanks for creating for a such great project... I believe it's going to serve a useful for a great crypto economy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
April 17, 2018, 01:42:18 PM
a very nice group I think and it will definitely provide the latest information about the world of crypto I am very grateful to the admin and good luck to all members of the group.
Activity: 140
April 17, 2018, 03:58:47 AM
I would like to say, this is a good Idea and a very interesting or helpful feature will help to trade. Because you have to remember that if the famous coin is nothing special, but you will get new money, you will usually earn money in the new list.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 05:39:34 AM
very convenient program for those who have money ,but no time to watch for the emergence of new currencies. the developers are great. such developments greatly help ordinary people.
Activity: 140
April 15, 2018, 01:27:21 AM
in my opinion, this is a good idea and a very interesting or useful feature will help to trade. Because you have to remember that if the famous coin is nothing special, but you will get new money, you will usually earn money in the new list.
Activity: 2
April 04, 2018, 01:08:30 PM
It says your trial week starts today , an hour later sends a message saying your trial is over you need to pay.Is this legit? Has anyone used it.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 01:49:32 AM
thanks for sharing this telegram bot for free! its very important for me and maybe for anyone in here. nowadays, its hard to find information about token listing in market. this bot is amazing! joined!
Activity: 168
March 30, 2018, 07:06:00 AM
Good ideas and features that are very interesting or useful will help to trade. Because you have to remember that if the famous coin is nothing special, but you will get new money, you will usually earn money in the new list.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 07:45:50 AM
I think its so useful to everyone... and usually a coins' prise rises significantly after the initial listing. So, if it`s a trully new coin, buy it now! But if it already was trading on a big exchange and now it's added to a small one, the chances to grow in short term r smaller.
Activity: 164
March 28, 2018, 07:45:13 AM
I like that fuul paid version. It has a lot more listings notifications.
Activity: 308
March 28, 2018, 06:45:02 AM
Thanks for the information, I recently tried it and was surprised that everywhere the money is needed is a demo version that requires payment.
Activity: 171
March 28, 2018, 06:37:44 AM
Well, they have a fee for a full access.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
March 27, 2018, 07:54:15 AM
Many  devs also put their bots in the telegram catalogs, it can help too.
Activity: 111
March 27, 2018, 07:42:05 AM
Maybe ref is an interesting way to earn some…
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 05:17:26 AM
They have a referral program, you can help with promotion, if you want to Wink
Activity: 151
March 27, 2018, 05:02:53 AM
I like this bot. Why don't you advertise it more?
Activity: 105
March 27, 2018, 04:58:21 AM
There are a lot of crypto exchanges currently - Binance, Bitfinex, Poloniex, HitBTC and many others. And often when a new coin is being added to the new exchange, it causes a huge growth in this coin's price.

That's why we've launched a Telegram bot to keep you notified when a new coin just started trading or will start trading soon.

Bot link - https://t.me/CryptoHoundBot

The idea is simple: the bot scans API's of the main exchanges every minute and sends updates to the user as soon as sees a new coint or a pair. Often developers add a pair on API first and only then on the website.

Currently we support 25 exchanges + Coinmarketcap's "Newly added" page:

1 (Most important ones, emoji - 🔥): Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, Bitfinex, Bibox, Poloniex, Kraken, HitBTC, Bitstamp, Gemini, Gdax, Bit-Z, Liqui, Okex, Huobi

2 (🚀): Cryptopia, Livecoin, Gate.io, Bitgrail, Quadriga, Quioinex, Tidex

3 (🌅): C-Cex, Yobit, TheRockTrading, Coinmarketcap

We also provide a simple and handy interface to select the exchanges from which you want to get notifications.

We give you a week of free trial to ensure it works and start  earning money with us. After that we're offering to purchase the bot and use it's full version. Also you can switch to a free bot version to get 10% of the signals.

A monthly subscription costs 59$
A lifetime subscription costs 249$

Do you want to earn money together? Join our referral program: distribute our service and get 10% to your wallet!
Contact the support to participate https://t.me/hound_support

Bot link - https://t.me/CryptoHoundBot

It is worth a try for beginners to start trading using bots. I will try it. Is this safe? Will I not be watched by you later?
If you secretly supervise my movement in using the bot you created then I will not use it.
anyway, thanks for sharing this telegram bot for free! its very important for me and maybe for anyone in here. nowadays, its hard to find information about token listing in market.

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
March 27, 2018, 04:54:57 AM
This is a nice idea looking forward to getting good signals on the telegram channel to improve my trading ability.
Activity: 40
March 27, 2018, 04:48:59 AM
Hi! Is it working well?
Activity: 223
March 27, 2018, 12:07:56 AM
from my point of view, a very interesting idea and usually the price of coins grow quickly after being listed on the new exchange. and also you have to remember that if the famous big coins are listed - nothing special, but when a small one gets a new exchange, it usually grows a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: