Pages:
Author

Topic: SUPERCOIN'S REVIVAL - page 38. (Read 115659 times)

Activity: 636
Merit: 516
July 04, 2016, 09:20:53 AM
thanks for the kind words folks.
won't be forgotten.

also TvZ did send a donation which i appreciate.. just giving propz where due Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
July 04, 2016, 09:11:31 AM
Rather than posting pointless comments which arguably are nothing but fud i decided to pm this James guy. Actually ive been chatting with him for awhile. Works are in progress and ideas are becoming reality. Sooner or later Super will take a step forward.
He hasn't received any btc donations from us the Super community, hes just helping and building trust with current dev and the rest of us for no real incentive thus far.  
If you ask me super is already way better than say Australian Superannuation, im quite happy with the pace of things after all its just charity work so far.

Barry is ok. As I remember he has send me some memory for my old "Lady". In my eyes he's a guy that does what he says. I have put some buy orders on CoinExchange.io to show my trust in him.

I would buy on Yobit as well, but the coins that I have bought in the beginning of May on Yobit are still stuck on that exchange because they don't seem to be capable to sync their wallet.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
NYC NYC NYC
July 04, 2016, 07:21:18 AM
And after a lot of nothing, even more nothing comes  Smiley

Cant pronounce your name, is it ok if i call you Timmy?

donations are welcome; any who donate a significant amount will have their name listed on the splash/about screen (make sure you PM me after sending and let me know which txid is yours)

ShuSy6PA7aCQsyPTj6k8kn6PEw1a94wxJz

james

Rather than posting pointless comments which arguably are nothing but fud i decided to pm this James guy. Actually ive been chatting with him for awhile. Works are in progress and ideas are becoming reality. Sooner or later Super will take a step forward.
He hasn't received any btc donations from us the Super community, hes just helping and building trust with current dev and the rest of us for no real incentive thus far. 
If you ask me super is already way better than say Australian Superannuation, im quite happy with the pace of things after all its just charity work so far.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Back to the real world
July 04, 2016, 04:10:59 AM
And after a lot of nothing, even more nothing comes  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
July 03, 2016, 06:18:05 AM
hey guys,

sorry i havent replied to this for a while; but i thought itd simply be easier coming back with some positive news instead of potentially disappointing you.

i am at the final stages of confirming whether the upcoming changes will work seamlessly. i've got code in alpha stage, aiming to implement a working cross-chain mechanism, where will involve a brand new blockchain. this means a much smaller blockchain that doesnt grow as quickly as the existing supercoin chain, quicker to sync, as well as being able to send SUPER directly to the NEW CHAIN with no modifications required to the existing client.

the biggest surprise?
since i've attempted to keep the sending function as compatible with SUPER as possible; adding other currencies is simply trivial. this also includes making sure that once sent to the new chain, devious types cannot 'respend' their sent currencies with their original wallet.

another interesting feature i've been playing with is the 'transactional load' based miner. as we've all seen with bitcoin's empty profit-based blocks (mainly f2pool/antpool), why does the chain need to move and consume diskspace if theres no one staking/no transactions?

i hope this news is exciting for some as i've had fun (and some frustration) writing it.

donations are welcome; any who donate a significant amount will have their name listed on the splash/about screen (make sure you PM me after sending and let me know which txid is yours)

james

Will be really interesting to see how this works !
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
June 26, 2016, 11:28:00 PM
hey guys,

sorry i havent replied to this for a while; but i thought itd simply be easier coming back with some positive news instead of potentially disappointing you.

i am at the final stages of confirming whether the upcoming changes will work seamlessly. i've got code in alpha stage, aiming to implement a working cross-chain mechanism, where will involve a brand new blockchain. this means a much smaller blockchain that doesnt grow as quickly as the existing supercoin chain, quicker to sync, as well as being able to send SUPER directly to the NEW CHAIN with no modifications required to the existing client.

the biggest surprise?
since i've attempted to keep the sending function as compatible with SUPER as possible; adding other currencies is simply trivial. this also includes making sure that once sent to the new chain, devious types cannot 'respend' their sent currencies with their original wallet.

another interesting feature i've been playing with is the 'transactional load' based miner. as we've all seen with bitcoin's empty profit-based blocks (mainly f2pool/antpool), why does the chain need to move and consume diskspace if theres no one staking/no transactions?

i hope this news is exciting for some as i've had fun (and some frustration) writing it.

james

dont worry about the transactional load based miner, i made one when i got hired to work on CPay, it is fully functional, and the code is opensourced
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 25, 2016, 05:37:09 PM
Thanks for the update Barry. Sounds a bit like side chains, is it?
TvZ
Activity: 315
Merit: 251
June 25, 2016, 09:52:44 AM

Thanks for the information Barry, very interesting Smiley

Activity: 636
Merit: 516
June 25, 2016, 07:49:18 AM
hey guys,

the biggest surprise?

james
TvZ
June 24, 2016, 09:56:26 AM
As promised i have very good news for the Supercoin community...

Supercoin will be added to Cointopay! (soon!)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
June 22, 2016, 02:55:48 AM
I have always really liked the way this coin works, I think it has great use possibilities.
It is good to hear some positive information.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
June 21, 2016, 01:18:23 AM
for the moment guys, we've got some pretty insane/crazy ideas coming up for SUPER (amongst other things), all doable.. just needs a bit of patience.. no hints..

I better keep a lookout for this one. Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
June 20, 2016, 11:57:11 AM
I support anything that helps supercoin.

I will support Barry.
Activity: 509
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
June 20, 2016, 04:41:58 AM
oh wow. alcurex looks nice now

Yes it does.
I think the owner is still busy with some stuff because of the migration so we need to have some
patience before SUPER will be listed.

Next to that, later this week i probably have very good news for the SUPER community Smiley
Keep an eye on this thread...
Hmm hmm hmmm..........very good news ..........what might be that.......Desperate to know that  Smiley Smiley
TvZ
June 19, 2016, 09:00:54 PM

Yes it does.
I think the owner is still busy with some stuff because of the migration so we need to have some
patience before SUPER will be listed.

Next to that, later this week i probably have very good news for the SUPER community Smiley
Keep an eye on this thread...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
June 17, 2016, 09:37:08 PM
TvZ
June 17, 2016, 08:22:29 AM
@mdtspain
Ik heb de eigenaar van alcurex gecontacteerd  Wink

I have contacted the owner of alcurex Wink
Activity: 509
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
June 17, 2016, 05:30:38 AM
alcurex has remade its website and moved to a new domain.
All accounts and balances have been moved to the new exchange.

https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/mainindex

The new alcurex website looks very nice.

https://alcurex.com

SUPER will be listed soon!

Ziet er idd goed uit. Hoe weet je dat Super daar binnenkort ook verhandelbaar is. Ik kan daar geen info over vinden
Idd looks good. How do you know that Super soon be traded . I can not find information about >>> courtesy google translator  Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
June 17, 2016, 05:02:47 AM

Ziet er idd goed uit. Hoe weet je dat Super daar binnenkort ook verhandelbaar is. Ik kan daar geen info over vinden
TvZ
June 16, 2016, 03:49:20 PM

Pages:
Jump to: