Pages:
Author

Topic: SUPERCOIN'S REVIVAL - page 40. (Read 115659 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
http://bth.altpool.pro/getting_started
June 09, 2016, 08:57:38 AM
thank you all understandable and reasonable!!!
Only one problem - it is removed from the stock exchanges all other drugna hope that someone will do for them pampas! )) For more than a year is normal coin does not go
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 09, 2016, 08:48:57 AM
thank you all understandable and reasonable!!!
June 09, 2016, 08:04:59 AM
Aааа ! You ask who invented? Now look somewhere were a reference to the start of this coin
June 09, 2016, 07:57:58 AM
How to understand Ever?
Activity: 28
June 09, 2016, 07:41:10 AM
and who ever came up with this coin - SupeCoin?
June 09, 2016, 05:52:07 AM
Yes you are right - without a good developer - SupeCoin waiting for a fatal destiny...
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
June 08, 2016, 01:12:36 PM
Would be nice to see a real developer taking over this coin.
Activity: 55
June 08, 2016, 08:52:34 AM
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SUPER/BTC is getting some movement.   Someone needs to tell coinmarketcap.com since it looks like Super is doing nothing.
Activity: 636
Merit: 516
June 08, 2016, 06:17:57 AM
Neat idea would be to run Supercoin through a block explorer and log all balances (besides dust), nullify the chain by changing pchMessage bytes, change block value for block 1 to a suitable amount which could encompass total values of addresses that we've logged, relaunch chain and then distribute on block 2.

Other variables could be changed to reflect current state of coin including block reward etc.

This way everyone can just dump their existing addresses via dumpprivkey; move to new wallet, reimport the keys and everything should be (relatively) as it was. Except the wallet isn't chugging through 2,000,000 blocks to sync; or verify when a new key is added.

About 4 hours work.
Note - I do not hold any SUPER; someone has approached me asking how this coin could be made 'SUPER' again.

barrystyle

I'd be more than happy to actually take care of and do this work.

It's all great to chip in with ideas but means nada without an implementation.
A manual chainswap is painful; one using existing addresses and amounts is trivial.

I see a lot of people claiming they want to see SUPER succeed but aren't willing to support such an effort in any way - talk is cheap. Can I get a few people onboard here?

I don't know who you are but everything is better than the hands of Griffith. Please let some serious developer take this coin over and show the potential of this coin. 

I do not want a hostile takeover; I will be in contact with him shortly.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
June 08, 2016, 05:09:37 AM
Griffith is a competent developer, but is not able to work full time on Super. Collaboration would be ideal.

I often see that good develpers come in for unjustified criticism on the Forum, and it's a tough job !
Activity: 229
June 08, 2016, 02:55:30 AM
Neat idea would be to run Supercoin through a block explorer and log all balances (besides dust), nullify the chain by changing pchMessage bytes, change block value for block 1 to a suitable amount which could encompass total values of addresses that we've logged, relaunch chain and then distribute on block 2.

Other variables could be changed to reflect current state of coin including block reward etc.

This way everyone can just dump their existing addresses via dumpprivkey; move to new wallet, reimport the keys and everything should be (relatively) as it was. Except the wallet isn't chugging through 2,000,000 blocks to sync; or verify when a new key is added.

About 4 hours work.
Note - I do not hold any SUPER; someone has approached me asking how this coin could be made 'SUPER' again.

barrystyle

A manual chainswap is painful; one using existing addresses and amounts is trivial.

I see a lot of people claiming they want to see SUPER succeed but aren't willing to support such an effort in any way - talk is cheap. Can I get a few people onboard here?

I don't know who you are but everything is better than the hands of Griffith. Please let some serious developer take this coin over and show the potential of this coin. 
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
June 07, 2016, 07:29:51 PM

About 4 hours work.

barrystyle

Thanks...I would support that proposal.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
June 07, 2016, 05:47:38 PM

About 4 hours work.

barrystyle

I don't have a lot of SUPER left but I am all for this coin to get revived properly so I'll send you what I can. Smiley

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
NYC NYC NYC
June 07, 2016, 01:34:42 PM

About 4 hours work.

barrystyle

Glad you could make it. Im onboard. (Ill donate to you in SUPER!! or btc whatever why would you wanna wait 45min+ to get cha money when it could be 45sec)

Can we get that Super Node up again please.  Roll Eyes    https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/

Can we get the respectful crypto crew to work together on this Grin                                    Someone ban that stupid brown trout spammer PLZ!

Super is trading smoothly at https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SUPER/BTC  
June 07, 2016, 04:10:49 AM

About 4 hours work.

barrystyle

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
June 07, 2016, 03:21:12 AM
Supercoin needs a Dev Team that is capable of making a wallet that doesn't take 3 days to sync, uses less ram, & works well with windows, mac, linux & android.

Hmm,

Option 1:
A chain swap would decrease the start up time to very little, and that would also decrease ram usage,
however to keep it from being an issue again in a year or so means the block speed has to be changed.
Changing the block speed from 20 seconds to 2 minutes would take 10 times as long to use as many resources.
(Colossus coin did a manual chain swap, others pay an exchange to host the chain swap.)

Option 2:
Copy BTC headers sync feature, this would allow incredibly fast syncing .
Pandacoin is the only PoS coin that tried headers sync, and it never really worked well for them, (Very Buggy).
Use an electrum server to host Android wallets so the blockchain is never downloaded.

Cool

I always advise first option as the easiest and simplest way to solve SUPER problems.
June 07, 2016, 02:30:39 AM

About 4 hours work.

barrystyle
TvZ
Activity: 315
Merit: 251
June 05, 2016, 10:43:47 PM
Any news for this?i am in just waiting for a pump

Your going to be waiting a long long long time now that you cant even deposit anywhere anymore. The only opportunity was at CCEX but thats now gone.

That's incorrect, try these exchanges:

https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=super_btc
&
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SUPER/BTC

Smiley

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
June 05, 2016, 11:15:53 AM
Any news for this?i am in just waiting for a pump

Your going to be waiting a long long long time now that you cant even deposit anywhere anymore. The only opportunity was at CCEX but thats now gone.
Pages:
Jump to: