Pages:
Author

Topic: Supercycle or Halving cycle still? - page 4. (Read 524 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
December 21, 2021, 07:02:27 AM
This year was definitely better than the last, but in the end — only time will tell. I don't think this year is going to be the mythical "supercycle" whereas we wouldn't have like 70-90% drawdowns again because there's still just so much money on useless cryptocurrencies, but I wouldn't say it's impossible.

Yes while reading the op I was thinking about the so called altcoin money. More specifically the money which is getting injected into meme coins and NFT also. Moreover recently we are seeing spikes on the meta verse end also so it’s really gonna be hard to say confidently that bitcoin will get more holders. Peeps here want quick money, they do not want to hold for longer periods because they are either into quick business or just don’t have the patience.

I mean it’s worth thinking why invest in bitcoin if they are getting same profits over short period of time. The risk and stuff is another discussion but meanwhile it is actually happening.

Sure, the halving cause some drift, the question is how much ?
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
December 21, 2021, 06:46:42 AM
he question that arises now is whether we will still be experiencing the bull market cycle every halving and then bear after it or will this be a supercycle like they are saying that the prices will continue to go up disregarding the fud spreading the industry?
Price continuing to go up has nothing to do with the supercycle. In fact one indication of the end of such cycles is if price continues to go up but at a slower pace.

For example take previous cycle. We had about 13000% rise in that whole cycle. In comparison in this cycle we only had a much smaller 2100% rise. To repeat the same cycle (that includes the big bear market) price needs to first rise up as much (which means reaching $400k+) in a very short time (like 3 months for example) then the bubble blows up and we enter the bear market.
If price stops the big rises here and instead we start seeing a much slower rise and a price like $400k is reached in a year then the "cycle" will have ended successfully.

Keep in mind that FUD and other online nonsense doesn't affect the long term projection. They just create chaos in short term.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 21, 2021, 06:22:29 AM
Bitcoin always hit its ATH every after halving which we can expect its price to go up just like in 2017 and it also recurs this year. But after the next year, we also experience the bear market which is also cycling every after the bull market.

The adoption this year had made the new generations wake up learning how to invest and trade to make money in the crypto market. More Bitcoin holders are coming. The question that arises now is whether we will still be experiencing the bull market cycle every halving and then bear after it or will this be a supercycle like they are saying that the prices will continue to go up disregarding the fud spreading the industry?  I hope to see this question timely because we are about to dip going to a confusing market direction.
Nobody knows that for sure.

We can only see it happen once it happens. The supercycle they say, we all want that to see and make 2022 a continuity of the bull run that has happened since last year.

But it's also worrisome that a bear market would follow this bull run. We really don't know.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
December 21, 2021, 05:37:25 AM
Not sure if the halving cycle is going to continue like that. The biggest drops came from the first three hangings, but now the majority of Bitcoin's are already mined. The amount of btc miners get is very small now, which means that the price can't drop too low, otherwise mining won't be profitable anymore. All the large mining farms have a certain minium price for electricity, hardware and Internet. So if BTC ever drops too low we wouldn't see any new coins coming to the market. That is why the halving cycle should be not so dominant anymore.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
December 21, 2021, 05:23:28 AM
This year was definitely better than the last, but in the end — only time will tell. I don't think this year is going to be the mythical "supercycle" whereas we wouldn't have like 70-90% drawdowns again because there's still just so much money on useless cryptocurrencies, but I wouldn't say it's impossible.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
December 21, 2021, 05:07:24 AM
I for one tends to believed that we might see a super cycle, but after seeing what goes this December? Which historically is a good month, I don't think we will like 2 super cycle or bull runs.

We might see the repeating cycle of every 4 years and it can still holds true this bulls/bears in 2021. So again, everyone should be prepared as we might experienced a bearish cycle already, just saying.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 21, 2021, 04:32:30 AM
Bitcoin always hit its ATH every after halving which we can expect its price to go up just like in 2017 and it also recurs this year. But after the next year, we also experience the bear market which is also cycling every after the bull market.

The adoption this year had made the new generations wake up learning how to invest and trade to make money in the crypto market. More Bitcoin holders are coming. The question that arises now is whether we will still be experiencing the bull market cycle every halving and then bear after it or will this be a supercycle like they are saying that the prices will continue to go up disregarding the fud spreading the industry?  I hope to see this question timely because we are about to dip going to a confusing market direction.
Pages:
Jump to: