Pages:
Author

Topic: [SUPPORT] CoinMine.pl Pools Support Thread - page 19. (Read 54530 times)

legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
an update: all websites available again

feeleep
legendary
Still can't connect so not sure id that is right...

yes - another attack ongoing...

I use more than 3000 vps with IPs different to mine .Is it Attack DDOS ?

No Smiley - it was over 3 gbps in total

Update: pools are operational (finding blocks, doing payouts) , however websites are not available yet.

feeleep
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

I use more than 3000 vps with IPs different to mine .Is it Attack DDOS ?
legendary

Activity: 826
Still can't connect so not sure if that data is right...
legendary
Hi,

Unfortunately my servers are under DDOS attack since 4 hours. I am working with datacenter support to bring them online again. Will post an update soon.

feeleep

Pools are up again - sorry for inconvenience
legendary
Hi,

Unfortunately my servers are under DDOS attack since 4 hours. I am working with datacenter support to bring them online again. Will post an update soon.

feeleep
Activity: 2
Hello!
I had a problem that I can't access my workers area with error "504 Gateway Time-out"
Please help me to resolve it!
legendary
I am also having problems with withdrawing my secure-coins. I used "AUTOMATIC PAYOUT THRESHOLD" and I set 90SRC, However, current my balance was more 266SRC and this funstion was not running. I received the warning: "You have exceeded the pools configured SRC warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!" My email: [email protected].
Please help me in resolving this issue. Thank you!

I believe this is resolved now - my monitoring tools are checking consistency of wallets and sometimes disables payouts for security.

feeleep
Activity: 2
I am also having problems with withdrawing my secure-coins. I used "AUTOMATIC PAYOUT THRESHOLD" and I set 90SRC, However, current my balance was more 266SRC and this funstion was not running. I received the warning: "You have exceeded the pools configured SRC warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!" My email: [email protected].
Please help me in resolving this issue. Thank you!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
apofis,

Does your sharerate on the p2pool website reflect the sharerate in your miner, or is it much lower?
I had some discussions with Neisklar last year about this, and the conclusion was that the quark (and so SRC) p2pool implementation reports back to the miner acceptance of lower difficultly shares that it should, but that those shares are not actually counted, so your p2pool reported sharerate should be the 'real' sharerate, and lower than your miner reports.
legendary
feeleep,

If you remember, there was an issue with your SRC pool accepting shares at too low a difficulty, which I pointed out and you corrected.
Most likely conclusion is that p2pool has the same issue, and it has not been fixed.

correct!

EDIT: But also miner is bugged - I posted this already: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5637572
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
feeleep,

If you remember, there was an issue with your SRC pool accepting shares at too low a difficulty, which I pointed out and you corrected.
Most likely conclusion is that p2pool has the same issue, and it has not been fixed.
legendary
Complexity changed but remain Rejected

Here below with p2pool

OK - I was trying to investigate this and actually you cannot submit so many shares with this difficulty with 3 GPUs only. Conclusion is that stratum and p2pool difficulty implementation is different or p2pool accepts shares which it shouldn't (meaning you will submit many shares but will not find much blocks...).

Also there can be a valid question to miner dev - what is the definition of diff1 in miner for quark based coins

feeleep
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Complexity changed but remain Rejected

Here below with p2pool
legendary

just posted this:

I set up a test stratum server with higher difficulty - can you guys test if it works for you? If yes I can set up a separate stratum port for GPUs...

Pool: Securecoin
stratum server: mine1.coinmine.pl:6021

let me know if it's ok

feeleep
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Activity: 26
thanks

dzięki Smiley
legendary