Pages:
Author

Topic: [SUPPORT] CoinMine.pl Pools Support Thread - page 20. (Read 54530 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi sorry to distube you, i just signup yesterday but when i try to create worker, it automatically log me out, i tried all way such as allow this site and clear all my cookies but still doesn't work, can you tell me why it is like this and how it can to resolve this problem?
Activity: 2
Hi Feeleep,

I have been mining on the Darkcoin pool for the past week, but for the last couple of days I have been unable to withdraw or edit my account details. I enter my pin, and receive the email with the link to enable the edit/withdraw, but when I follow the link I get a 403 forbidden page. 

User ID: 11837

please try once again - if it doesnt work try to copy the link and paste it (instead of clicking on link in email)

Thanks, whatever you did worked.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
Hey Feeleep,

What's with this heinous difficulty on the darkcoin pool?

My worker is at 2,048 difficulty, when the network difficulty is less than 300?

It keeps dropping my performance to under 1MH/s, when I am mining at over 2MH/s.

this is only the way of displaying difficulty in miner - you may see your pool hashrate fluctuating but dont worry - in long term you will get your coins Smiley
legendary
Hi Feeleep,

I have been mining on the Darkcoin pool for the past week, but for the last couple of days I have been unable to withdraw or edit my account details. I enter my pin, and receive the email with the link to enable the edit/withdraw, but when I follow the link I get a 403 forbidden page. 

please try once again - if it doesnt work try to copy the link and paste it (instead of clicking on link in email)
Activity: 2
Hi Feeleep,

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yeah... I mined your mom last night.
Hey Feeleep,

What's with this heinous difficulty on the darkcoin pool?

My worker is at 2,048 difficulty, when the network difficulty is less than 300?

It keeps dropping my performance to under 1MH/s, when I am mining at over 2MH/s.
Activity: 4
February 28, 2014, 07:38:02 AM
https://www2.coinmine.pl/dbl this system which of coin?
legendary
February 28, 2014, 06:37:09 AM
Failed to update your account: Invalid coin address, i created litecoin account but my id not accept why?

Hi - we dont have litecoin pool - which pool you are talking about?
Activity: 4
February 28, 2014, 06:14:05 AM
Failed to update your account: Invalid coin address, i created litecoin account but my id not accept why?
legendary
February 10, 2014, 03:38:10 PM
Released
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
February 10, 2014, 03:32:00 PM
yacp.coinmine.pl  - payout frozen...
pls push
Activity: 3
February 09, 2014, 03:22:35 PM
Thanks Feeleep. Only mining w/ 1 core on a crappy old Sempron, that's probably it.
legendary
February 09, 2014, 02:25:31 AM
Feeleep,

Why is my coinmine account saying I have no active workers? I have minerd running using the following start.bat file:

minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://mine1.coinmine.pl:6350 -u myusername.1 -p mypassword --threads 1

The above settings were recommended by the start.bat file that came with the  custom Vertcoin CPU miner by Aleks_N  at http://kilovolt.co.uk/Vertcoin/VertCoin-CGMinerCPU-Aleks_N.zip :

minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pickaxe.pool.pm:3305 -u aleks.2 -p x --threads 3

But I've also noticed the instructions at https://www2.coinmine.pl/vtc/index.php?page=gettingstarted say to use:

./cgminer --scrypt-vert -o stratum+tcp://mine1.coinmine.pl:6350 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

Do I need to change my .bat file to reflect --scrypt-vert or should the example provided by Aleks_N be sufficient to use for my coinmine worker?

Any other ideas why my worker on coinmine.pl is listed as not active even though minerd is currently running?

Many thanks!

hi - for cgminer you use algo switch --scrypt-vert; for minerd you mentioned -a scrypt - when you mine with CPU it may happen that you hashrate is low and you are submitting shares very slow that server dont recognize you are active. Best way is to check if your miners says 'yay!' - be sure tha server will record it Wink
Activity: 17
February 08, 2014, 07:48:31 PM
The pool address is wrong.  Use cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://mine1.coinmine.pl:6350 -u username.worker -p workerpass
Activity: 3
February 08, 2014, 05:36:15 PM
Feeleep,

Why is my coinmine account saying I have no active workers? I have minerd running using the following start.bat file:

minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://mine1.coinmine.pl:6350 -u myusername.1 -p mypassword --threads 1

The above settings were recommended by the start.bat file that came with the  custom Vertcoin CPU miner by Aleks_N  at http://kilovolt.co.uk/Vertcoin/VertCoin-CGMinerCPU-Aleks_N.zip :

minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pickaxe.pool.pm:3305 -u aleks.2 -p x --threads 3

But I've also noticed the instructions at https://www2.coinmine.pl/vtc/index.php?page=gettingstarted say to use:

./cgminer --scrypt-vert -o stratum+tcp://mine1.coinmine.pl:6350 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

Do I need to change my .bat file to reflect --scrypt-vert or should the example provided by Aleks_N be sufficient to use for my coinmine worker?

Any other ideas why my worker on coinmine.pl is listed as not active even though minerd is currently running?

Many thanks!

legendary
February 07, 2014, 12:36:34 PM
feeleep - can you confirm that you have updated your YACoin wallet to the 0.4.2 version that was released last month?

I confirm
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
February 07, 2014, 12:24:24 PM
feeleep - can you confirm that you have updated your YACoin wallet to the 0.4.2 version that was released last month?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
February 07, 2014, 01:03:16 AM
Awesome, thanks for such a quick response!
legendary
February 07, 2014, 12:59:33 AM
I can't withdraw anything on redd pool, I'm getting the threshold exceeded warning too. I do have auto withdraw setup but it's not working. Also, your contact form isn't working either Smiley

fixed
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
February 07, 2014, 12:53:52 AM
I can't withdraw anything on redd pool, I'm getting the threshold exceeded warning too. I do have auto withdraw setup but it's not working. Also, your contact form isn't working either Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: