Pages:
Author

Topic: surprise 2018 - page 12. (Read 1997 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 27, 2018, 08:04:52 PM
Yes I agree with you 2018 is a year full of surprises. Because at the beginning of the year bitcoin and altcoin continue to fall. Many are starting to pessimistic bitcoin will fall. But in April bitcoin proves to exist. The value of bitcoin and altcoin start to creep up again. For friends who yesterday believe and hodl this is good news. Hopefully this year bitcoin gives a bigger surprise again by reaching $ 20000 per coin. Hopefully.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
April 27, 2018, 07:29:07 PM
The biggest surprise is the year 2017, at that time everyone was bewitched by the unstoppable price of Bitcoin. and this year everyone suspects bitcoin prices will continue, but the reality is the opposite is a kind of test to survive and hold some opportunities to sell until the end of the year. Let's see if bitcoin will return to the moon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 07:17:01 PM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.
Well i agree that this year of 2018 has a lot of surprises, and for me even bitcoin price was dumping, i am still sure that the price of bitcoin will still rise before this year will end, and i am sure bitcoin will surprise us when the price of it will be $50k.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 27, 2018, 04:51:30 PM
We have not got a surprise in this year, in fact we are getting a big test because the price drop and make many users panic, this is what makes us have to be patient to wait so we must hold to get big surprise at the end of the year.
In fact the biggest surprise that we got in this year is the huge decrease in the price, to me it was not a surprise that the price went down but it was a surprise the price went down so much, it seems that a lot of people that invested when the previous year was ending were not professional investors and instead were new people with the fear of missing out.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 11:46:46 AM
The market capitalization is quite high compared to the time of April 2017. This suggests that bitcoin will exceed 20k by 2018. It would have been a new sign for this market.
Activity: 91
April 24, 2018, 11:45:34 AM
2018 is full of excitement and more opportunities to come, all we have to do is to keep calm and patiently wait for the BTC to overcome from it's down fall, Bitcoin has a lot of surprises for this 2018 the price would go up and down and we don't need to worry.
the most important thing is we remain confident and be patient all will not be like this forever all will change for the better.
Activity: 378
April 24, 2018, 11:36:44 AM
Yes but with the appearance of surprise we should be able to be optimistic and try to keep looking for income every time so as not to cause traders to become frustrated and afraid to invest in bitcoin or altcoin in the future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
April 24, 2018, 11:19:51 AM
when bitcoin prices drop so sharply this year it will make many people panic, so they will sell the bitcoin they have without thinking about the consequences of it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 24, 2018, 10:48:32 AM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
You are right, your prediction is really good, it really surprises a lot of people and I am one of them, as we can see bitcoin price is starting to rise.  Smiley
Hopefully, it will continue, and it is already a good news for all of us. We still need to wait and hold our bitcoins.
Activity: 38
April 24, 2018, 10:43:55 AM
2018 is full of excitement and more opportunities to come, all we have to do is to keep calm and patiently wait for the BTC to overcome from it's down fall, Bitcoin has a lot of surprises for this 2018 the price would go up and down and we don't need to worry.
Activity: 117
April 24, 2018, 10:29:57 AM

Bitcoin always surprises people. We did not expected that last 2017 has big surprise in price of bitcoin, so probably this year will have a great deal, lets wait and see. Don't panic and stay calm.
we just need patience and keep calm whatever happens maybe it's just our learning so as not to get discouraged.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 09:53:15 AM
If it’s a surprise to you, then it’s no surprise to others. Most of us were already very sure that the price will go down in 2018. You don’t expect it to keep on going up without falling. The price will always go down and up, that’s why we do say that it is volatile. When I came across this post Topic I thought there was even something more important you were about to say, I didn’t know it was the price rate issue. This is not a problem, we shouldn’t worry much about it, the price will soon go up trust, and it’s already doing that.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Legendary
April 24, 2018, 07:57:16 AM
Hell yea, at the new year only we got a bunch of shocks regarding btcs pre calculations that all gone wrong
Activity: 546
April 23, 2018, 11:44:25 PM
Do not worry, by the end of 2018 bitcoin will make you more surprises.
This is just the beginning of a journey. When you join this cryptocurrency market, time is almost the deciding factor for your success,  if you rush to want to make a profit immediately  , I think you could lose money because  the lack of your patience . If you determine you will go with this market long term , you need to be calm and not have to worry about that . 
Activity: 364
April 23, 2018, 10:34:36 PM
This is true, many surprises in this year. Starting from the beginning of the year with high bitcoin prices, instantly the price dropped, I had lost half of my assets because of it. Until now even though bitcoin prices have started to increase but my assets have not returned fully.
Activity: 43
April 23, 2018, 10:15:39 PM
Don't worry, the deep is must to be followed by a bright sunshine. None of your investments gonna go In vains. just be patient
Activity: 196
April 23, 2018, 09:55:37 PM
I am hopeful to that too. If for the last years crypto currency is doing well maybe this year is better. The decline of the price is maybe just the beginning. We will just be patient and work hard for the success.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
April 23, 2018, 07:58:04 PM
We have not got a surprise in this year, in fact we are getting a big test because the price drop and make many users panic, this is what makes us have to be patient to wait so we must hold to get big surprise at the end of the year.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 07:05:37 PM
Currently bitcoin has a trend of increasing now. It is slow but its increasing. But I'm sure it will recover in the near future. It went up to almost 20K USD last december and it will again goes and and will go to the next level in price. Much more higher Smiley
Activity: 322
April 23, 2018, 07:04:38 PM
We really need to stay calm facing this situation as it may be one of the fluctuations that cryptocurrency is known for and the price may go up again. Plus if we all panic and go for selling the cryptos they will lose their value.
Pages:
Jump to: