Pages:
Author

Topic: surprise 2018 - page 9. (Read 1997 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 03:40:09 PM
The surprising thing might be that ETH will reach $ 3,000 as it seems. Then many other coins that have increased the price of the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 02:55:57 PM
Well that is part of bitcoin volatility and that is what we called as fluctuation. For the main time this could happen to bitcoin since the investors are just waiting on the other side checking and evaluating the right time to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
May 09, 2018, 02:52:28 PM
Yes we started a bit rough for 2018 but hey, look at the price for a few days now, even weeks, the price is a bit stable above $9k for the last couple of days. I believe this is already the start of something good for this year, slowly but surely going back up, if we see this kind of Bitcoin price behavior continue, roughly around August or September we can see the price back to around $20K. So just sit tight, relax and don't panic, hold on to your coins and enjoy the ride.

The price will be again rise after some months, so investors should never sell their bitcoin before its high price and I think they should buy more bitcoin because it will very profitable for them, so 2018 will give us beneficial surprises.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 09, 2018, 01:14:48 PM
Yes we started a bit rough for 2018 but hey, look at the price for a few days now, even weeks, the price is a bit stable above $9k for the last couple of days. I believe this is already the start of something good for this year, slowly but surely going back up, if we see this kind of Bitcoin price behavior continue, roughly around August or September we can see the price back to around $20K. So just sit tight, relax and don't panic, hold on to your coins and enjoy the ride.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
May 09, 2018, 11:46:49 AM
It is not known what price bitcoin will be in this year, but it was clear that after this decline - there will necessarily be growth. I suppose that in the summer there will be a rapid growth of all crypto-currencies.
Activity: 574
May 09, 2018, 11:02:15 AM
In my opinion regulations of cryptocurrencies by governments will have positive effect on ICOs and market prices after that
May 07, 2018, 09:38:15 AM
There's no doubt that 2018 year is very importand for development whole cryptoworld, because amount of money that moving around and into market is increasing
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
May 02, 2018, 07:57:30 AM
I hope that this year the bitcoin price is better than 2017, and the upward sign seems to be happening as the bitcoin price has stabilized above $ 9000 for 20 days, I'm sure May's highest price will reach $ 12,000 and the lowest is $ 9000.
Activity: 248
May 02, 2018, 07:55:20 AM
as long as you do not panic, I think everything will be okay. remember the market conditions will certainly be up and down can not be forever stable, especially in the middle of the bad issues that continue to hit the fair value of crypto decreased.
I hope the situation soon gets better.

I agree with you we all know that market is not forever in down trend. More likely we will see the market inclined towards  in an increasing price. Currently price is in green so this year will be more surprises.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
May 02, 2018, 07:51:32 AM
I know we had it rough this first quarter. With the opening of newarket of the year and the ban of crypto currency in 2 countries. It really is a huge blow. But now is a different story. It is gaining price and momentum. Good thing i actually bought coins when the market was down.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
May 02, 2018, 07:46:17 AM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.

At this moment,bitcoin is recovering,the price is about $9,000+ and hope it will continue to rise and i'm looking forward for a great surprise of bitcoin this year.
It gives me a good chuckle reading about how the OP describes the market trend during that time. But after a month, bitcoin and other cryptos are slowly recovering and bouncing back after one of the worst starts for the crypto market. Yup, there will be a lot of surprises store for us this year, maybe a new all-time-high in the ballpark of around $30K-$50K. Its too early to say if we can achieved that. However, knowing the market, there's a big possibility that at the end of the year we might see a good price. Hope that the bearish sentiments is over so that the price will continue to march toward the 5 figures again.
Activity: 2450
Merit: 605
May 02, 2018, 07:41:29 AM
don’t you have trust in bitcoin? and other cryptocurrencies? they’re very promising. the price will increase soon. you will see. trust the process.
If someone came in this world and he doesn’t have trust factor on the coin in which she is going to invest in. believe me that guy would be encountering the loss very soon. They will be facing such bigger problems as panic selling and panic buying. Patience along with trust on the bitcoins, these are two strongest points and traits that one should be equipped with when getting entry here.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
April 29, 2018, 07:33:43 PM
as long as you do not panic, I think everything will be okay. remember the market conditions will certainly be up and down can not be forever stable, especially in the middle of the bad issues that continue to hit the fair value of crypto decreased.
I hope the situation soon gets better.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 07:27:29 PM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.

At this moment,bitcoin is recovering,the price is about $9,000+ and hope it will continue to rise and i'm looking forward for a great surprise of bitcoin this year.
Activity: 784
April 29, 2018, 07:19:18 PM
not anymore on this day, because bitcoin right now is actually totally in stage of recovering which is not bad and a good sign maybe to other holders here. I also know that this year could be a full of surprises.
Activity: 308
April 29, 2018, 11:49:14 AM
The surprise of 2018 is that in the first quarter of 2018 the cryptocurrency market has a lot of volatility. And to this point, the market has gradually stabilized and turned to green to confirm its development in the future. The price of coin in the market will be higher and higher. And in 2018 I firmly believe that the cryptocurrency market will attract more investors into the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 10:43:11 AM
2018 has been quite rough year so far. Btc needs to break 20k, then maybe we can have positive surprises and see a good run.
April 29, 2018, 10:14:01 AM
I am really sure that in 2018 price for bitcoin will be shocked us very much and we will see new highs and nice prices also Smiley that will be awesome.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 10:12:42 AM
this moment is a very confusing moment for beginners, because if they decide to hold in volatility such as ups and downs, they will be influenced by FUD and others. As I said earlier that we might will not see a positive movement from bitcoin until may. Do not expect too much right now.
I agree with you mate that it is really confusing for newbies since they still doesn’t know much about the normal flow in cryptocurrencies. My advice is that to avoid panic selling or else it will be bad for the market and can make it worst and longer time to recover.

and they are going up now, like every year. but people don't learn... it's the fear and greed in their eyes
It is true. Sometimes greediness can destroy our strategy and can cause us to do panic selling which is not good in this kind of business.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
April 29, 2018, 10:02:33 AM
There is nothing new with the fluctuations of prices in cryptocurrencies in every year. It is called corrections and there is nothing to be panic about it because if we do it will just make the situation of the market to gone worst and will take longer time to recover again. And yeah maybe in few months more or weeks, we will be surprise to see the price goes higher again.
Pages:
Jump to: