Pages:
Author

Topic: surprise 2018 - page 10. (Read 1997 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 09:45:32 AM
2018 is full of excitement and more opportunities to come, all we have to do is to keep calm and patiently wait for the BTC to overcome from it's down fall, Bitcoin has a lot of surprises for this 2018 the price would go up and down and we don't need to worry.

Bitcoin prices are so unpredictable, you will not be strong to predict it. So let it flow and just hold your btc. Do not be swayed by the news because we all know that falling and rising bitcoin prices are the nature of the btc system. Do your best today to make a profit. Do not let Hope make everyone crazy
yes it is true, bitcoin prices are unpredictable then we must practice patience and remain confident if there is still hope that will surprise.
Activity: 70
April 29, 2018, 08:03:35 AM
2018 is full of excitement and more opportunities to come, all we have to do is to keep calm and patiently wait for the BTC to overcome from it's down fall, Bitcoin has a lot of surprises for this 2018 the price would go up and down and we don't need to worry.

Bitcoin prices are so unpredictable, you will not be strong to predict it. So let it flow and just hold your btc. Do not be swayed by the news because we all know that falling and rising bitcoin prices are the nature of the btc system. Do your best today to make a profit. Do not let Hope make everyone crazy
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
April 29, 2018, 07:50:34 AM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.
Calm down dude, in 2018 the surprise is more leads to the deterioration of cryptocurrency but otherwise in 2017 is the biggest surprise I think as bitcoin users with a sharp increase, for this year I think bitcoin and altcoin start to improve, because I see from these weeks on graphitk crypto but occasionally there is a correction.
Yeah, the beginning of 2018 marked to be shocking rather than the surprise, the prices fell drastically and the market crashed rapidly. But even after such circumstances it is improving and getting on track. I think the price will go even further and soon climb up to a higher level as I believe the real surprise is yet to come...
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
April 29, 2018, 07:24:48 AM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
Calm down dude, in 2018 the surprise is more leads to the deterioration of cryptocurrency but otherwise in 2017 is the biggest surprise I think as bitcoin users with a sharp increase, for this year I think bitcoin and altcoin start to improve, because I see from these weeks on graphitk crypto but occasionally there is a correction.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 06:57:05 AM
Indeed. Bitcoin have lots of surprises but as a business it doesn't surprise people if it goes low or high especially the coins value. The secret of being successful in this kind of campaign or business people must be patient and have the perseverance in waiting, we must be willing in order for us to achieve the reward at the end of time. I know its not yet the time of rising but I'm sure time will come that all of us will be rewarded, let us just wait and see the future ahead.
Activity: 87
April 29, 2018, 05:07:09 AM
I surprise in this 2018,bitcoin is going up again this price that I really love bitcoin,and also I surprise in this 2018 because I received a lot of blessings I earn more token for joining in bounty campaign that I keep it in my wallet and to exchanges it i bitcoin to make money,so in this year 2018 is full of surprises and blessing.
Activity: 6
April 29, 2018, 04:17:09 AM
and they are going up now, like every year. but people don't learn... it's the fear and greed in their eyes
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
April 29, 2018, 04:14:33 AM
Bitcoin has been full of surprises since its inception as it capitalizes the market and takes giant leaps on the coin graph sometimes. For now, i can say, BTC is doing great on the market. There is no need to panic and sell at cheap. Sit tight and watch out for the BTC bull by the end of this year.

I agree and I pity those who panic sold their coins at $7k recently. It was sufficient to read through this forum and heed to what many reputable members say on the issue to avoid this unfortunate move. It was obvious that Bitcoin will recover in the nearest future. Although it may take several months more to fully recover and to show another ATH even today we can see that Bitcoin is doing great.
Activity: 168
April 29, 2018, 03:42:56 AM
In 2018 over the past two months is really surprising, currency prices continue to fall, but the last 2 weeks to let me feel the bull market has come, continuous green market that all investors are happy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
April 29, 2018, 03:40:23 AM
Not anymore buddy, price of bitcoin now in the market are raising up so fast. I'm just thinking that this is the best part of investing in exchange because almost all coins in crypto currencies exchange are growing up so fast. So if you buy now I will assure that you will gain a lot of profit in the future, fluctuation of crypto currencies are a lot of surprises so trust with those coins you invest. Don't worry it will increasing in the right time.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 02:53:29 AM
With a surprise that is hard to guess by traders is sure to create sustained concerns so any small chance that there should be utilized as possible to gain an advantage every time and must be in cold condition while facing a problem.
Bitcoin prices in 2018 have been marked by volatility which has made bitcoin price prediction in short-term a bit of a challenge, even for the experienced analysts. So far, 2018 has presented its own surprises though not a dramatic as the rollercoaster we say in 2017.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 29, 2018, 02:26:58 AM
With a surprise that is hard to guess by traders is sure to create sustained concerns so any small chance that there should be utilized as possible to gain an advantage every time and must be in cold condition while facing a problem.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
April 28, 2018, 10:12:56 PM
Bitcoin has been full of surprises since its inception as it capitalizes the market and takes giant leaps on the coin graph sometimes. For now, i can say, BTC is doing great on the market. There is no need to panic and sell at cheap. Sit tight and watch out for the BTC bull by the end of this year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 10:02:03 PM
in the year 2018 is indeed a lot of surprises and speculation. The end of December 2017 bitcoin rose to $ 320 Billion but in early 2018 it dropped so drastically that it made investors sell assets in bitcoin. But in this April I think bitcoin experienced a positive trend seen from the charts that continue to rise
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 09:25:20 PM
Bitcoin will soon hit $15k again. Next month i will say that were on a bull market.  Bitcoin price drops yesterday  but recovered immediately a good sign  or a sign of a bull run.
I think bitcoin will surely have a lot of surpires in this year of 2018n and believe the price of bitcoin can able to rich $20k on the month of july or maybe on the month of june, so my advice us buy now a lot of bitcoin until the price of it is affordable.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
April 28, 2018, 07:41:48 PM
2018 does have a lot of surprises because bitcoin suddenly decreased but in this year also a lot of surprises as well as the Arabian government now has legalized bitcoin and it is very meaningful for everyone because of course there will be more and more who are interested in bitcoin
Exactly what arabian countries have legalized bitcoin? I've heard only about one Mufti's research proving that cryptocurrencies are halal, it was in news most recently.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
April 28, 2018, 07:39:48 PM
Bitcoin will soon hit $15k again. Next month i will say that were on a bull market.  Bitcoin price drops yesterday  but recovered immediately a good sign  or a sign of a bull run.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 07:31:15 PM
yeah I agree , and I hope will more surprise this is good time for invest bitcoin and for took many surprises from bitcoin this year
Activity: 133
April 28, 2018, 07:14:58 PM
after i bought some btc yesterday, now i am waiting for the last surprise, i hope i can develop my btc twice
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
April 28, 2018, 06:38:29 PM
2018 does have a lot of surprises because bitcoin suddenly decreased but in this year also a lot of surprises as well as the Arabian government now has legalized bitcoin and it is very meaningful for everyone because of course there will be more and more who are interested in bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: