Pages:
Author

Topic: Survive - page 19. (Read 4695 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
September 13, 2018, 10:43:41 AM
I think the best position in this situation is to wait and watch.Patience is the key to success.
Yes its true,in this situation the market price was so dip the best think to do is wait and be patience to hold what altcoins that we had.

very right i want to believe because anything is not predictable at the moment and there are uncertainties too.
I have to admit that patience at this point is good,

But buying valuable tokens is good too for the long term
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 10:41:13 AM
I think this is the best investment time, it's all down a lot compared to the beginning of the year, but I think all will end and the end of the year things will change, we need to prepare
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 10:32:05 AM
I think the best position in this situation is to wait and watch.Patience is the key to success.
Yes its true,in this situation the market price was so dip the best think to do is wait and be patience to hold what altcoins that we had.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
September 13, 2018, 10:25:04 AM
I would say that if you first entered crypto last dec/jan, then no matter what you do your porftfolio is totally in the negative.
However, for those that got in before, I have steadily been able to recover losses and have now made my portfolio positive again.

My goal the last couple months was to decrease my overall cost per coin by hedging and buying in more.
I also started doing bounties much more (which I hate) and was able to make strategic trades.
This slowly but surely reduced my deficit to the point where I could start making trades for profit again.

Now, since I don't have to worry about losses anymore, I am setting up my portfolio to be ready for the next bull run.
Let me tell you, it is freaking amazing.
When you forget about your losses or don't need to worry about them, the market is terriffic to buy in.
There are tons of legitimate strong icos where you can pick their tokens up for below their ico price and strong stable coins are at a discount too.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 13, 2018, 10:20:17 AM
In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research
And almost every portfolio is negative

All I can tell is don’t dump out of fear
Survivor this period and join in packing the dips

Be greedy when others are fearful

Even with proper research, it is still hard to make profits
IMO, regardless of how potential and how adopted a coin is

When the market goes on a bearish mode, nothing can go against the trend
Almost everyone will be in red

IT is same in all the financial field
Stocks, Forex, Commodities and etc
Going against trend is painful
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
September 13, 2018, 09:46:15 AM
all of that depends on yourself per individual, if by surviving can get a benefit why we should be afraid. psychological beliefs, emotions, can affect us, so stick with your convictions and beliefs.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
September 13, 2018, 09:24:48 AM
In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research

The best thing to do is to buy and hold more good coins, you will make nothing if you sold your token on panic especially in a bear market. This is not the end of cryptocurrency, always remember that and we will improve more so this market will be more worth it in the future. People quiet panicking when they saw big loses on their portfolio, you should avoid that emotion and focus on buying more, you can have good profit if you believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 09:22:29 AM
It is really hard to make decision on this kind of market, even surviving is hard and making profit is harder. Hope to see the green forest in the market sooner.
indeed it is very difficult to get profits in daily trading or in making short-term investments in the current market conditions, it is still calm I am sure that prices in the market will recover and side with traders who hold the altcoins patiently.
Activity: 210
September 13, 2018, 09:18:28 AM

You are right, nothing to lose if you wait for the bull period if you go with the dumpers then you are also a loser
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
It is really hard to make decision on this kind of market, even surviving is hard and making profit is harder. Hope to see the green forest in the market sooner.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 09:07:47 AM

yeah that's true. In this bearish situation it's better to hold all your coins and be patient to wait for the recovery. Selling is not the best solution to cut the losses, you must buy if you can and add to your coins to increase your profits once the market bounce back.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 09:06:19 AM
In my opinion now is the best time to invest and wait until the market goes up!

Yes this the right time to invest in this new world to crypto, as of now the market is not good as expected but still we need to be patience but don't ever try to sell coins in this situation it might look scary but trust me this is not the end. Things may turn over a night. Let's believe in crypocurrencies for a good cause.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 08:56:56 AM
for us now also positive things we can hold a lot of altcoins for the long term, because now the price is still cheap, so we will get a lot of profit with a high selling price.
Activity: 75
September 13, 2018, 08:50:48 AM
Eth is from $ 168 to $ 198 great. I think this is a time of market recovery. Bitcoin and altcoin prices continue to rise, I think this is the end of the bear market cycle
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 13, 2018, 08:48:12 AM

It’s better to respect fear than follow the greed,fear will help us slower the consistency of our investments while greed push you to bet and bet until you drove to failure.the bottom of all this is never become greed but have some fear in life this is how the crypto engagement is
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 08:45:41 AM
 For this kind of system I think survival is the best , you cannot survive without believing , don't let negativity let you fall. Soon it will be great for us when we achieve our goals through waiting and believing.
Activity: 308
September 13, 2018, 08:38:55 AM
In my opinion now is the best time to invest and wait until the market goes up!
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
September 13, 2018, 08:35:42 AM
Activity: 192
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 13, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

It is better to survive when the market falls. The market decline makes most people afraid of losing and preferring to sell. If we think positively, this will be the time to buy, and then keep holding it, because in the end the market will be healthy again.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 08:22:58 AM
Yeah we must survive this long bear market, in order to that is buy when there's blood in the street. You're right on Be greedy when others are fearful because only the strong remains in this market and that is called survival of the fittest!
Pages:
Jump to: