Pages:
Author

Topic: Survive - page 20. (Read 4695 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 114
September 13, 2018, 08:22:22 AM
Why is every second topic on this forum calls not to sell, keep, continue to invest? Who cares what I'm going to do with my tokens? I understand this: those who write such posts are very insecure in themselves and in the situation and are looking for supporters and like-minded people in the holding of the tokens.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 08:17:53 AM
Thank you for your encouragement. You are right, we need to survive and overcome this difficult time. I know you trust the crypto and so do I. I will continue to hold tokens and wait for the market to recover
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 08:09:39 AM
I also think so, the one who survives this period after the crisis will bathe in gold, it can simply last from 1 year to 5 years, we will stand still (((
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
September 13, 2018, 08:07:51 AM
Every time you think that there is nowhere else to go, and this is the bottom, the crypto currency is breaking through yet another record low. It's no wonder that many lose their composure and go out to save at least some pennies.
They're running maybe that's all that can help them to survive to live. It's quite hard to make decisions especially in market situations many regret no selling it before, but regret is no room for now. Better find still other ways to earn than to withdraw holdings that are in too much lose.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 07:57:32 AM
i think it's a good idea now to wait too, the market is so low, i definitely think we will have a bigger rise
Yes, the market is low, but a few months ago it was also low and it seemed that it could not be lower. I myself thought that the etherium below $ 300 is a fairy tale, but here it is reality. Therefore, we still have to fall, but do not be too emotional because of this. First you have to think about your nerves
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 07:57:06 AM
Every time you think that there is nowhere else to go, and this is the bottom, the crypto currency is breaking through yet another record low. It's no wonder that many lose their composure and go out to save at least some pennies.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
September 13, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
For those who were unable to unload their bags before the market crash, it's really a matter of survival now.
But for those who were able to sell before the crash, it's just a matter of waiting when to enter the market.
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
September 13, 2018, 07:44:58 AM
The idea and the right description address this situation! Janagn was afraid and did not panic to face this weak situation. Let's just say this is only a change of season that will be completed when the new season comes. Stay calm and relaxed, the situation will soon improve, that's my opinion.
Activity: 160
September 13, 2018, 07:43:20 AM
Everything is trying to survive in the current situation including cryptocurrencies, icos, other projects, traders, holders and so on. I think that everybody has his own strategy like really long term holding.
copper member
Activity: 434
September 13, 2018, 07:39:53 AM
I think the end of the recession is about to come. All you have to do is keep your place in crypto. If you want to increase your knowledge and become greedy then continue the campaign, if there is scope for investment, then catch your increased prices early in the future, pick those coins. Do not forget that struggle is life itself.
Activity: 27
September 13, 2018, 07:12:34 AM
Indeed the only way is to survive if market conditions continue to fall as they are now. If you really have money, you should buy a new coin whose price is low following the current market price. That is a good opportunity for you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 06:26:02 AM
In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research
And almost every portfolio is negative

All I can tell is don’t dump out of fear
Survivor this period and join in packing the dips

Be greedy when others are fearful

greedy and fear is a bad thing, but with fear we can make thinking again and not be careless to do something. different from greedy which only hurts us, because we will never be satisfied and can trap us in the loss.
Activity: 420
September 13, 2018, 05:57:44 AM
In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research

In this market now it is impossible to make a profit if you invest.It is quite possible to trade by opening short positions, but you need to have a lot of experience and knowledge for this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
September 13, 2018, 05:50:43 AM
Yup patience is the key. If you can buy keep on buying to decrease your average cost.
If you can't keep holding, you are in immediate need of money, sell some portion to get along and hold the rest.
Just remember what falls would bounce back.  Grin

in my opinion just holding your coin isn't enough to make money, try to trade it on market, you won't get rich just because you bought a cryptocurrency now day, but if you do a trading on market, even the price is falling so hard doesn't make you lose your money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
September 13, 2018, 05:44:58 AM

Almost every kind of investment are little bit risky and as everyone investment holder use to say that every investment is subject to market risk and investors should research thoroughly before jumping into any conclusions or before making any investment as these investment are more dangerous than being profitable and yes I agreed with your this opinion also that now a days it is very difficult to make profit in the time of competition but I think inspite of all these bitcoin has made its unique place in the economic market.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 11:44:17 PM

We may not make good profits today because most of the crypto prices continue to decline but I see there are several ICO projects that can generate a return on your investment. Panic is nonsense, it won't give you anything better not to panic and trust this market. Survive every challenge and you will be rewarded in the future. Invest while you can now before the price starts pumping again, it's better not to listen to the FUD news.
Activity: 79
September 12, 2018, 10:29:04 PM

at first i really dont know the meaning of be greedy when others are fearful, but as long as i became a member of this forum and i observe everyone's emotion, their fear, happiness, angry and many more. but something i just learned from my experienced,  just believe and keep investing when its too cheap to buy more coins in the market since its about to buy more and gain good profit in the future bounce 
Activity: 126
September 12, 2018, 09:06:35 PM
If you have some coins, just hold. Do not do anything before the market's stable. It's dangerous. When the market recover, you can do everything you want. And you'll be survivor.
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
September 12, 2018, 08:53:22 PM
I don't think it's a good idea if you have to buy and buy, at times like this.
we better hold and be patient. Also, an analysis called one of the cryptocurrency movements is not wrong.
Anything that is always dynamic and definitely changes. This is indeed, and let's hope that the end of the year will be better.
Activity: 44
September 12, 2018, 08:16:21 PM
You said well and I also agree with you that if you really wanna survive at this time, the best thing to do is to hold on to your coins or tokens and get as many as you can so that you can get a bigger profit
Pages:
Jump to: