Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ SwC Poker ♣️ BITCOIN POKER ♣️ Hold'em✅ PLO✅ Mixed✅ MTT✅ ♣️ BBJ🌟 ♣️ BIG BTC🏆 - page 13. (Read 87092 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 513
Player-selects-fee is now live in the SwC poker clients. Players can now select between 6, 25, and 50 block targets when initiating a withdrawal. A fee estimation is shown at time of withdrawal request, although actual fee may be different at time of processing. Feedback on this new feature is appreciated.

Waiting 3 days!

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/f501c312e1e4b271b0565a5a0851d34c7f070f8362bb99b59c20f5393536171c
This transaction has only 2.29 sats/byte which is very very optimistic. I think SWC made a decimal mistake there, because I suppose they wanted to send with at least 22 sats/byte.

Btw: I really like the new withdrawal opportunity to choose the fee the user wants to. Really a great job SWC!
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
Player-selects-fee is now live in the SwC poker clients. Players can now select between 6, 25, and 50 block targets when initiating a withdrawal. A fee estimation is shown at time of withdrawal request, although actual fee may be different at time of processing. Feedback on this new feature is appreciated.

You should have 1 block target as well.

The difference in cost for 1 block/6 block target is negligible. Not worth the wait.

Is there really anyone who would want to use 25/50 block target? Not your keys, not your coins.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund

Waiting 3 days!

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/f501c312e1e4b271b0565a5a0851d34c7f070f8362bb99b59c20f5393536171c

EDIT : Reached out to a forum member who has access to F2POOL, Paid additionally.0006 BTC & they confirmed the transaction! (Waited 4 Days)
Activity: 816
Merit: 140
Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk
Hi SWC,

are you planning to transfer chips from BCH to BTC and vice versa? I think that would increase the volume of BCH at least a bit. And also I would like to see at least one BCH Tournament per week, which is not a freeroll. Thank you very much!

We will introduce a p2p trustless trading mechanism soon.

BCH has tested well for weeks and we can now increase the offerings.
That seems to be a good news. Maybe it would make sense to create a seperate chatroom for these issues, because I suppose there will be many requests and sometimes the chatroom is so crowded that it could lead to some troubles, if everyone write exchange deals in the genereal chat.

Developers are working on the solution. Chat will get a big upgrade later this year to address this and other issues.
Hi SWC,

are you planning to transfer chips from BCH to BTC and vice versa? I think that would increase the volume of BCH at least a bit. And also I would like to see at least one BCH Tournament per week, which is not a freeroll. Thank you very much!

That seems to be a good news. Maybe it would make sense to create a seperate chatroom for these issues, because I suppose there will be many requests and sometimes the chatroom is so crowded that it could lead to some troubles, if everyone write exchange deals in the genereal chat.
Hi SWC,

Hi SWC,

How often are your tournaments running? I find that a lot of online games don't keep it up consistently. I've had bad experience with clubs not paying up or paying up late. I enjoy playing tournaments a lot more than regular games, I feel like once you go, you don't go back. Anyone else feel like that?

You can check the SwC tournament lobby and see tournaments running 24/7/365!

Our withdrawal times average only a few hours for SwC to process. SwC targets the 50th block for withdrawals, which will average 9 hours to confirm. Soon we will introduce a player-selects-fee feature where players can select the fee if they wish to save money and wait longer or spend money and get confirmation faster. BCH deposits and withdrawals do not have this issue, deposits are confirmed almost instantly and withdrawals are almost always in the next block after SwC sends.

If you do not wish to make a deposit, play our freerolls and test a small cashout if you win!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
How often are your tournaments running? I find that a lot of online games don't keep it up consistently. I've had bad experience with clubs not paying up or paying up late. I enjoy playing tournaments a lot more than regular games, I feel like once you go, you don't go back. Anyone else feel like that?
Three weeks on my withdrawal coming up.....

It now has multiple confirmations.
SwC targets 50th block for all withdrawals, average 9 hours for confirmation.
Soon we will introduce player-selects-fee in withdrawal screen so players can choose to pay a bigger fee and receive cashouts faster.
Activity: 33

Say the date and time (UTC) that you want a freeroll, make it >48 hours in future, and we will name it Kalaea freeroll with 5,000 chips prizepool.

1pm UTC Saturday would be great, Thank you.

Please consider spreading the current times out a bit as well.

Also, have you considered running some with BCH prizepools to raise interest in BCH?

Check the lobby, and thank you for playing SwC Poker!
Activity: 4

Say the date and time (UTC) that you want a freeroll, make it >48 hours in future, and we will name it Kalaea freeroll with 5,000 chips prizepool.

1pm UTC Saturday would be great, Thank you.

Please consider spreading the current times out a bit as well.

Also, have you considered running some with BCH prizepools to raise interest in BCH?
Activity: 612
Merit: 36
Great post, minutes after the first of the freerolls already began, hahaha.
And no reaction to what Kalaea said, thats real "player appreciation" folks.

Even if you are always negative about SwC Poker we will still service you and every player with kindness and continue building our site stronger.

Great work on the freerolls, maybe next time spread them out so the entire player base has a chance to play at least one instead of just the US? On at 3am, 6am and 9am on a work day here.  Huh

Just stated the facts.

Even if you are always negative about SwC Poker we will still service you and every player with kindness and continue building our site stronger.

Great work on the freerolls, maybe next time spread them out so the entire player base has a chance to play at least one instead of just the US? On at 3am, 6am and 9am on a work day here.  Huh

Activity: 612
Merit: 36
SwC Poker Player Appreciation Freerolls at 3pm EST, 6pm EST and 9pm EST

SwC Poker Player Appreciation Freerolls at 3pm EST, 6pm EST and 9pm EST

Activity: 4
Great work on the freerolls, maybe next time spread them out so the entire player base has a chance to play at least one instead of just the US? On at 3am, 6am and 9am on a work day here.  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: