Pages:
Author

Topic: SwCpoker.eu | No Banking, Only Bitcoin | Bitcoin Poker 2.0 LIVE NOW! - page 14. (Read 291225 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Krillrolls are now back in the lobby and we have adjusted the buyin on other tournaments to reflect the current value of Bitcoin.

When are you going to adjust the minimum withdrawal of 0.02 BTC to reflect the current value of Bitcoin (currently ~$163)? That's the highest minimum withdrawal on any online poker site that I am aware of. The minimum withdrawal is 0.00001 BTC at Betcoin, for what it's worth.

word. please fix this.
Activity: 142
Merit: 111
Krillrolls are now back in the lobby and we have adjusted the buyin on other tournaments to reflect the current value of Bitcoin.

When are you going to adjust the minimum withdrawal of 0.02 BTC to reflect the current value of Bitcoin (currently ~$163)? That's the highest minimum withdrawal on any online poker site that I am aware of. The minimum withdrawal is 0.00001 BTC at Betcoin, for what it's worth.
Activity: 14
You all need to stop playing internet poker.

Start attending your local bible-believing church.

Mindfully read the whole bible.

You'll save money and aggravation, I promise.  You only feel you need to play internet poker because you are habituated to it.

Save your money, save your time, save your life, save your soul.

SWC scams now but Jesus saves forever.

It's easy.

Kook the site misses you and your rake money.

The players miss your donations and raging in trollbox.

Get back on SwC and quit bible bashing. It's all #FakeNews anyway.
Activity: 23
You all need to stop playing internet poker.

Start attending your local bible-believing church.

Mindfully read the whole bible.

You'll save money and aggravation, I promise.  You only feel you need to play internet poker because you are habituated to it.

Save your money, save your time, save your life, save your soul.

SWC scams now but Jesus saves forever.

It's easy.
Activity: 8
question: when I start a table, game gets going. I leave. game continues. I sit back again later. do I still get table starter RB for coming hands?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
There is any SwC signature campaign ?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
Also, what happened to the krillrolls? 

I've been saying "krillroll" when I meant "overkrill".  Sorry about that, these goofy names are hard to keep straight.

Where are the overkrills? 

Why have they been gone for almost a month now?

What other tournaments have you adjusted? (I can't find any)

You keep saying things like "We've added new tournaments" and "We have adjusted the buyin on other tournaments", but haven't stated what they are and the tournament list looks exactly the same.  These are strange things to be lying about.

But first answer the question about the overkrills.  Where did they go, why did you remove them, and why have you been silent about the situation for a month?
Activity: 816
Merit: 140
Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk
Also, what happened to the krillrolls? 

legendary
Withdrawal wallet has finished re-indexing and all withdrawals have been sent.

There are some new tournaments in the lobby and more to come!

Doesn't look like there are any new tournaments.

Also, what happened to the krillrolls?  Why did they disappear with zero communication?  What happened to "our silence is over"?
Withdrawal wallet has finished re-indexing and all withdrawals have been sent.

There are some new tournaments in the lobby and more to come!
ONM
Activity: 89
Can you
A word of warning, a withdraw of mine hasn't been processed for 48 hours now.  It's never taken longer than 8 in the past, and usually it's processed within 2-4 hours.  Support has said it'll be "a few hours" for the last day and a half.  What's most disturbing is that it's marked as "processed" in the client.

If you search for the deposit address you gave SWC on blockchain.info, do you see the transaction with zero confirmations or is it not even there?

No, they haven't sent it.  They've admitted in emails that they haven't sent it.  For the past day and a half their responses to me have been "Oh, it'll be sent in a few hours".
Activity: 142
Merit: 111
Can you
A word of warning, a withdraw of mine hasn't been processed for 48 hours now.  It's never taken longer than 8 in the past, and usually it's processed within 2-4 hours.  Support has said it'll be "a few hours" for the last day and a half.  What's most disturbing is that it's marked as "processed" in the client.

If you search for the deposit address you gave SWC on blockchain.info, do you see the transaction with zero confirmations or is it not even there?
ONM
Activity: 89

We are experiencing a deposit issue and will have it fixed shortly. If you have deposited in the past 10 hours and your deposit does not appear in your account, you do not need to do anything further, it will show up automatically after the completion of our fix.

Deposits are all credited and working as normal.

Withdrawal wallet is almost finished re-indexing and will resume normal function soon.

Tournament schedule will change shortly, be on the lookout for it.  We hear that you like Overkrill, please watch the lobby soon.
Activity: 14
We are experiencing a deposit issue and will have it fixed shortly. If you have deposited in the past 10 hours and your deposit does not appear in your account, you do not need to do anything further, it will show up automatically after the completion of our fix.

Give your players an update on the situation.

Your definition of "shortly" is what exactly?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
I would like to play here, but I'm on a mac. if I wanted to play, would I have to use a virtual machine running windows, or could I use a program like Wine for mac?

Pretty much a virtual machine.  Yet another problem that has gone on for years with a series of empty promises and absolutely fucking nothing done toward fixing it.  No Android either if anyone was wondering.

They're just going to milk whatever they can from it until it inevitably dies from neglect.
Activity: 615
Merit: 253
I would like to play here, but I'm on a mac. if I wanted to play, would I have to use a virtual machine running windows, or could I use a program like Wine for mac?
legendary

What about the overkrills?  I brought that up three weeks ago.  Why is your silence not over?
Activity: 98
Now that bitcoin transactions are costing hundreds of dollars for a high priority transaction on some days, is there any plans to implement more affordable coins? It seems that the site has always had a high focus on freerolls and ultra-micro stakes, and I doubt these players can afford to pay $1 fees, let alone over a Ben Frank.
Pages:
Jump to: