Pages:
Author

Topic: SwCpoker.eu | No Banking, Only Bitcoin | Bitcoin Poker 2.0 LIVE NOW! - page 2. (Read 291225 times)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
Launch is a day-to-day decision.
We are very close.
Should be this week.

Very Very Very Excited!

-ht
Activity: 816
Merit: 140
Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk
Any further updates?

Launch is a day-to-day decision.
We are very close.
Should be this week.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
maybe shill but also valid observations.  I owe my life to SWC

-not signing my posts
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
We are still testing the 3.0 platform, with the focus on security & accounting.

We will disclose known issues upon launch, and make all players whole if any issue comes up that takes away value.

SwC,

take all the time in the world.

2.0 is still the nuts.

(To those hesitant to try it, deposits/withdraws = very quick, support = prompt/honest, game selection = VERY wide (they have every game, at every stake), volume = low during weekdays, weekends more ppl, rakeback =  based on your krill rank, software = vsmooth). 

Of all the bitcoin/crypto related things that have came and gone, SwC never did anyone dirty. Over the course of YEARS operating, they never did anything shady to their end users. When bitcoin was 300$ to when bitcoin was 18k, they've stayed consistent, honorable, and online. 

I can't say the same for some reputable exchanges, countless shitcoin IPO/ITO/ICO projects, or deceptive crypto personalities.

I'll admit the release should of been better planned before specific dates were published, but you cannot disregard the many years they've been online, the many hours of work put in 2.0, the SwC team's integrity in general, or the notion their actively committed on bettering an already fantastic platform.

I stand with SwC, 4life.

To haters: go muck yourself.

Put down the crack, shill.

-BttB
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

We will disclose known issues upon launch, and make all players whole if any issue comes up that takes away value.

SwC,

take all the time in the world.

2.0 is still the nuts.

(To those hesitant to try it, deposits/withdraws = very quick, support = prompt/honest, game selection = VERY wide (they have every game, at every stake), volume = low during weekdays, weekends more ppl, rakeback =  based on your krill rank, software = vsmooth). 

Of all the bitcoin/crypto related things that have came and gone, SwC never did anyone dirty. Over the course of YEARS operating, they never did anything shady to their end users. When bitcoin was 300$ to when bitcoin was 18k, they've stayed consistent, honorable, and online. 

I can't say the same for some reputable exchanges, countless shitcoin IPO/ITO/ICO projects, or deceptive crypto personalities.

I'll admit the release should of been better planned before specific dates were published, but you cannot disregard the many years they've been online, the many hours of work put in 2.0, the SwC team's integrity in general, or the notion their actively committed on bettering an already fantastic platform.

I stand with SwC, 4life.

To haters: go muck yourself.

Activity: 1
Any further updates?
Activity: 85
This is the OG btc poker site. I stopped playing here when the price of a btc transaction was too high to deposit. I went back recently and am pretty excited to see 3.0.
Activity: 14

This doesn't sound very promising at all.
You are about to launch an insecure product after all this time waiting.
Activity: 8
Activity: 2

Is it coming out today 10/30/18?
Activity: 249
Merit: 250

Just wondering.  You guys open on doing some bug bounty rewards for the new site?  

Yes we are open to this and will announce something shortly after launch.

We will push the Monday launch to Tuesday or later. We will make the decision day to day until we feel it is ready, but it is quite close.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
Just wondering.  You guys open on doing some bug bounty rewards for the new site?  

I think it would not only improve security and a better user experience, but gain the trust of the community as well.  Things have never been the same since that incident with Micon at Vegas.
Krill Rakeback has been paid up until current.
Affiliate payments have been made through 9/16/18 and we will continue to generate reports and pay them.
The 3.0 system will pay Krill Rakeback & Affiliate payments daily.

We are still targeting 10/29 for 3.0 launch. It will be a busy week before then and we will delay it another week if we are not ready. Beta testing is ongoing and getting more focused. Glitch has done great work to lead a team to track issues as we work through them.

Make sure your email is correct on the 2.0 system, you will need to reset it on 3.0

The SwC Team is very excited to bring this to our players and launch a new era of Bitcoin poker.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
3.0 launch date pushed to 10/29

Beta testing is ongoing. Thank you to our group of SwC supporters helping us test.

Some information about the upgrade:

• 4 platforms supported at launch:  PC, Mac, Android, HTML5
  • Clients will run smoothly. 100% new codebase
  • 1,000,000 chips = 1 btc on the new platform
  • Players must reset their passwords via email after upgrade
  • Krill rakeback will continue as normal
  • Satellites to Medium BTC at launch

We are working hard to bring it to the community as fast as possible.

Noice!  Make Seals Great Again (as already said Wink).

And take your time.  These things should be planned and done very carefully...  Pretty stoked there's an HTML5 option for IOS.

Agree.  As excited as I am to be able to play on the new software after launch, I also want you guys to have the time to make sure it's right.  That's the most important thing.

We've waited a long time for this, so if I have to wait a little bit longer for it to all run smooth it's worth it.
I want my OFC MTT's that I was promised 2.5 years ago!

-BttB

+1

Though, do you even know how to play, BTTB?

- ht

Will you teach me?

-BttB
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund

-BttB

+1

Though, do you even know how to play, BTTB?

- ht

-BttB
Pages:
Jump to: