Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1677. (Read 3049501 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 13, 2013, 02:56:18 AM
It will nice to see all the delusional nutters eat it when they start shipping these units out.

+1 my friend +1 xD

I hope it ll settle down here because of this troll mania.
Place your bets where your mouth is at bitbet
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 13, 2013, 01:32:09 AM
It will nice to see all the delusional nutters eat it when they start shipping these units out.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
September 13, 2013, 01:20:58 AM
I am shocked anyone fell for this SCAM!
If you believe that a company entered into manufacturing out of love, goodwill, and in the interest of preventing monopoly I roll my eyes at you.
It is the business of manufacturing miners for profit or manufacturing lies for profit.
And they are not manufacturing miners for profit.

If all they wanted was to help birds sing, puppys play and the sun shine brighter, or even just to help prevent a monopoly then they would make them and give them away or just keep them to mine themselves to offset the cost of manufacturing while fending off a monopoly.

But with BFL and Avalon there already is no monopoly.

Buying into a problem that does not exist for reasons that are too noble to trust is madness.

Sorry... but that is so 450 pages ago
eve
Activity: 210
September 13, 2013, 01:19:15 AM
http://bitbet.us/bet/472/kncminer-will-deliver-asic-devices-before-october-1st/

Place your bets, folks.

Confirmed bets: 97 ( No: 43  /  Yes: 54 )

Disclosure: I've placed a 2 BTC bet they won't deliver to customers before Oct 1st.

The 54 bets that say yes are from the trolls, shills and socks puppets of Knc and might even be from Knc themselves,  what is 1 to 2 btc for them, to make them more legitimate.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 13, 2013, 01:11:14 AM
20 days to deadline and still no chip proof?
The plan never was to show chips. No time for that. Doubt them? Put your bitcoin where your doubts are, please:

Bitbet: KnCMiner will deliver ASIC devices before October 1st
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
September 13, 2013, 12:59:20 AM
If you believe that a company entered into manufacturing out of love, goodwill, and in the interest of preventing monopoly I roll my eyes at you.
It is the business of manufacturing miners for profit or manufacturing lies for profit.

If all they wanted was to help birds sing, puppys play and the sun shine brighter, or even just to help prevent a monopoly then they would make them and give them away or just keep them to mine themselves to offset the cost of manufacturing while fending off a monopoly.

Buying into a problem that does not exist for reasons that are too noble to trust is madness.

The madness here is yours. A problem that does not exist? WTF are you talking about?
WE have heard from people who have visited and posted videos of this company and the people behind it, they have never mentioned doing anything out of love, the nearest they came to that was the sensible mention that they would try and make their rigs worth buying as far as keeping up with rocketing hashrate. They ALWAYS said they'd mine themselves. They never said they would or could prevent a monopoly...that bit made my eyes roll being such a load of bollocks.

There's a rock over there, with a space beneath it that's just your size next to eve and the other trolls. Occupy it, there's a good  thing.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
September 13, 2013, 12:27:33 AM
http://bitbet.us/bet/472/kncminer-will-deliver-asic-devices-before-october-1st/

Place your bets, folks.

Confirmed bets: 97 ( No: 43  /  Yes: 54 )

Disclosure: I've placed a 2 BTC bet they won't deliver to customers before Oct 1st.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Mining for the hell of it.
September 13, 2013, 12:26:11 AM
Go back to the rock you came from.  Cool   Go buy some BFL miners!

No thanks.  You want to be rude?  I can be rude!  Go back to jail cell you came from.
How dare you aid in the commission of a fraud!
While you are at it, I have a bridge in Brooklin you can buy for 100BTC and a Nigerian prince that wants, no NEEDS your help!  Yes YOUR help!  He wants to give you 10% of his Royal treasury and his daughter but he needs 12k USD to transfer his money via his agent that is abroad in the UK.

Your funny. Thanks for the laugh tonight!  Grin
Activity: 222
BTCRaven.com Escrow & Advertising
September 13, 2013, 12:23:12 AM

No thanks.  You want to be rude?  I can be rude!  Go back to jail cell you came from.
How dare you aid in the commission of a fraud!
While you are at it, I have a bridge in Brooklin you can buy for 100BTC and a Nigerian prince that wants, no NEEDS your help!  Yes YOUR help!  He wants to give you 10% of his Royal treasury and his daughter but he needs 12k USD to transfer his money via his agent that is abroad in the UK.
Activity: 574
Mining for the hell of it.
September 13, 2013, 12:18:58 AM

Activity: 222
BTCRaven.com Escrow & Advertising
September 13, 2013, 12:10:03 AM

Activity: 238
September 12, 2013, 11:38:36 PM
Bitsyncom now realise with Bitcoin seen as a currency at a federal level in the US, should they end up in court, he is in the shit, big time, as his past wording has;

1). Classed his offering as an unregulated financial services product,
2). He has failed to deliver on his promise,
3). He has directly affected his inability to deliver as promised, and ensured his customers have realised a loss, over the gains promised.
4). He priced his products based on the returns they were claimed they would receive.
5). FinCEN will tear his non BS terms to pieces. Fact. He's adhered to none of their guidelines or registered his company as a financial service.

You know he's offered everyone a refund, right? I also don't remember him every promising an ROI.
Activity: 251
September 12, 2013, 11:36:32 PM
I want an update already Sad Wah, wah, wah. Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
September 12, 2013, 11:32:42 PM

I don't care. I already setup deadline to 25/9. If I don't receive any information about shipping until Wednesday 25, I will simply ask for refund..

You know what would be cool?

KNC post tomorrow and say 2 weeks delivery. And actually delivers in 2 weeks.

Oh no thanks, that term has bad associations, been over-used just a bit elsewhere ...let's go for one week. Wink

Or we could go with "fortnight".  That has a nice old-timey ring to it.   Grin
Activity: 405
Merit: 255
@_vjy
September 12, 2013, 11:10:48 PM
I'm following two group-buy orders; 3003 and 3641, paid on 11 and 15 July, respectively. Cool
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
September 12, 2013, 11:06:16 PM

I don't care. I already setup deadline to 25/9. If I don't receive any information about shipping until Wednesday 25, I will simply ask for refund..

Oh no thanks, that term has bad associations, been over-used just a bit elsewhere ...let's go for one week. Wink
Activity: 363
Merit: 285
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 12, 2013, 10:37:21 PM

Activity: 322
September 12, 2013, 09:37:06 PM
Shipment by September / October, means it can be October 31st.

48 days to go. Cool
https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-33

"All current paid orders will be shipped no later than October 15th."

That's in regards to Oct orders, not the newly priced orders.  But when is day 1&2 of production?  It's so confusing.
September XX and XY
Activity: 752
September 12, 2013, 09:34:16 PM
Shipment by September / October, means it can be October 31st.

48 days to go. Cool
https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-33

"All current paid orders will be shipped no later than October 15th."

That's in regards to Oct orders, not the newly priced orders.  But when is day 1&2 of production?  It's so confusing.
erk
Activity: 826
September 12, 2013, 09:13:57 PM
I think that this "network protection statement" is obsolete now, because before couple of months there for nothing about:

cointerra
hashfast
bfl monarch
avalon gen. 2
xcrowd
labcoin
.. and maybe I forgot to mention someone.

..and I expect, that some new manufacturers will appears to the end of the year.) I'm pretty sure, that all of these manufacturers will not stop producing hw for 3 months because of KNC.)

Yep.  Bitfury.  Shipping now/hashing now at: https://ghash.io/  163TH/s and growing.

bitfury was known competitor, when KNC release their network protection statement;) uhh 163TH/s.. I checked this private pool before couple of weeks, speed was about 20TH/s..

This is old news. The pool will be at 200TH soon, since that was the target.
Makes ASICminer look like noobs http://www.asicminercharts.com/live/

Jump to: