Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1678. (Read 3049501 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 255
@_vjy
September 12, 2013, 09:10:26 PM
Shipment by September / October, means it can be October 31st.

48 days to go. Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Mining for the hell of it.
September 12, 2013, 07:55:02 PM
I'm calling it now, we will hear of units shipping within the next 12 days... Smiley
I sure in the heck hope so!  Cool
Activity: 752
September 12, 2013, 07:08:29 PM
20 days to deadline and still no chip proof?

I don't care. I already setup deadline to 25/9. If I don't receive any information about shipping until Wednesday 25, I will simply ask for refund..

Same here.
I'm calling it now, we will hear of units shipping within the next 12 days... Smiley
i had a dream last night that my btc guild knc worker earned .1 btc.  I woke up and thought it really happened, it just seemed real.  Nothing! Cry
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LIR DEV
September 12, 2013, 07:06:32 PM

I don't care. I already setup deadline to 25/9. If I don't receive any information about shipping until Wednesday 25, I will simply ask for refund..

Same here.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 12, 2013, 06:16:45 PM

Same here.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
September 12, 2013, 05:58:47 PM

What country you in? Shift your order to me, I might buy it Wink

Prague, CZ. otherwise, if there will be demand for 1st day order, I will create topic in auction section.)

please message me if you plan to auction this day 1 order. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 12, 2013, 03:14:25 PM
Crap that is over 400 x 400 GH kits  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 804
Merit: 1002
September 12, 2013, 03:10:22 PM
I think that this "network protection statement" is obsolete now, because before couple of months there for nothing about:

cointerra
hashfast
bfl monarch
avalon gen. 2
xcrowd
labcoin
.. and maybe I forgot to mention someone.

..and I expect, that some new manufacturers will appears to the end of the year.) I'm pretty sure, that all of these manufacturers will not stop producing hw for 3 months because of KNC.)

Yep.  Bitfury.  Shipping now/hashing now at: https://ghash.io/  163TH/s and growing.

bitfury was known competitor, when KNC release their network protection statement;) uhh 163TH/s.. I checked this private pool before couple of weeks, speed was about 20TH/s..

This is old news. The pool will be at 200TH soon, since that was the target.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
September 12, 2013, 01:23:48 PM

Prague, CZ. otherwise, if there will be demand for 1st day order, I will create topic in auction section.)
Activity: 616
September 12, 2013, 01:21:24 PM

legendary
/dev/null
September 12, 2013, 12:59:14 PM

legendary
/dev/null
September 12, 2013, 12:56:36 PM
I think that this "network protection statement" is obsolete now, because before couple of months there for nothing about:

cointerra
hashfast
bfl monarch
avalon gen. 2
xcrowd
labcoin

..and I expect, that some new manufacturers will appears to the end of the year.) I'm pretty sure, that all of these manufacturers will not stop producing hw for 3 months because of KNC.)

Yep.  Bitfury.  Shipping now/hashing now at: https://ghash.io/  163TH/s and growing.

bitfury was known competitor, when KNC release their network protection statement;) uhh 163TH/s.. I checked this private pool before couple of weeks, speed was about 20TH/s..
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 12, 2013, 12:54:56 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 12, 2013, 12:52:48 PM

cointerra
hashfast
bfl monarch
avalon gen. 2
xcrowd
labcoin

Activity: 742
September 12, 2013, 12:51:43 PM
And yet ya seriously think that they give 2 shits about the network hash rate. They are producing a product that is being purchased. ROI ROI ROI that is the only thing ya talk about. BitCoin is an investment and not a stable one. It may pay out and it may not. Just the way the ball bounces. So enjoy your carrot when it gets here and quit bitching.  Cool

Indeed. They are building a machine that spits out Bitcoins, they are not converting customers dollars into Bitcoins no matter how you word it. That is the job of an exchange, and you can see how hard certain governments are coming down on those due to legalities and requirements of financial service orientated businesses. KnC make machines that distribute network, increase it's securty, and Bitcoins are merely a reward as part of that protocol. All this talk of ROI is something some forum members are choosing to focus on themselves. KnC have no control over competition, or BTC price, the same as JCB (http://www.jcb.com/) has no control over whether physical mining companies happen to dig in the right area. This is an crucial distinction to understand. They couldn't predict what the BTC price would be currently, three months ago, but obviously priced fairly under the assumption it would remain stable, which within reason, it has, but they cannot claim or reason that they did this openly online, or admit to that, as it is illegal.

Moreover they cannot promise 'Return on Investment', neither can any other company, and those that are are breaking the law. They have to register and adhere to the law with respect to being a financial service if they are promising 'returns on investment', or even mentioning the word 'investment', anywhere. It's not merely a 'grey area', it is illegal. FinCEN in the US just haven't acknowledged that Bitsyncom, or Hashfast are breaking the law mentioning those words. Why do you think Yifu wants to suddenly keep people happy? Future sales? Pfft. Bitsyncom now realise with Bitcoin seen as a currency at a federal level in the US, should they end up in court, he is in the shit, big time, as his past wording has;

1). Classed his offering as an unregulated financial services product,
2). He has failed to deliver on his promise,
3). He has directly affected his inability to deliver as promised, and ensured his customers have realised a loss, over the gains promised.
4). He priced his products based on the returns they were claimed they would receive.
5). FinCEN will tear his non BS terms to pieces. Fact. He's adhered to none of their guidelines or registered his company as a financial service.

I was told over the phone with KNC that law was indeed one of the reasons why KNC does not have a miner protection program but that they would try to make the best for their customers or some careful wording of the sort (really can't remember the wording).

In a sense... they do and don't, lol... It's network protection, instead of miner protection...

Considering this and the fact that Xialla brought up: I would say one converts to the other if, for the new hardware they deliver to face the competition, they give good discounts or upgrade possibilities to existing customers. There was some text on that direction that I can't find (was it a forum post?).

legendary
/dev/null
September 12, 2013, 12:50:16 PM

cointerra
hashfast
bfl monarch
avalon gen. 2
xcrowd
labcoin

Activity: 386
Merit: 250
September 12, 2013, 12:48:30 PM
I got a reply from KnC regarding BBB OS.

"The OS will be a  custom version  of Angstrom OS. The source code will be made available when we completed the hardware, and miners are released. "

Soon! Smiley

legendary
LIR DEV
September 12, 2013, 12:39:40 PM
And yet ya seriously think that they give 2 shits about the network hash rate. They are producing a product that is being purchased. ROI ROI ROI that is the only thing ya talk about. BitCoin is an investment and not a stable one. It may pay out and it may not. Just the way the ball bounces. So enjoy your carrot when it gets here and quit bitching.  Cool

Indeed. They are building a machine that spits out Bitcoins, they are not converting customers dollars into Bitcoins no matter how you word it. That is the job of an exchange, and you can see how hard certain governments are coming down on those due to legalities and requirements of financial service orientated businesses. KnC make machines that distribute network, increase it's securty, and Bitcoins are merely a reward as part of that protocol. All this talk of ROI is something some forum members are choosing to focus on themselves. KnC have no control over competition, or BTC price, the same as JCB (http://www.jcb.com/) has no control over whether physical mining companies happen to dig in the right area. This is an crucial distinction to understand. They couldn't predict what the BTC price would be currently, three months ago, but obviously priced fairly under the assumption it would remain stable, which within reason, it has, but they cannot claim or reason that they did this openly online, or admit to that, as it is illegal.

Moreover they cannot promise 'Return on Investment', neither can any other company, and those that are are breaking the law. They have to register and adhere to the law with respect to being a financial service if they are promising 'returns on investment', or even mentioning the word 'investment', anywhere. It's not merely a 'grey area', it is illegal. FinCEN in the US just haven't acknowledged that Bitsyncom, or Hashfast are breaking the law mentioning those words. Why do you think Yifu wants to suddenly keep people happy? Future sales? Pfft. Bitsyncom now realise with Bitcoin seen as a currency at a federal level in the US, should they end up in court, he is in the shit, big time, as his past wording has;

3). He has directly affected his inability to deliver as promised, and ensured his customers have realised a loss, over the gains promised.
4). He priced his products based on the returns they were claimed they would receive.
5). FinCEN will tear his non BS terms to pieces. Fact. He's adhered to none of their guidelines or registered his company as a financial service.

I was told over the phone with KNC that law was indeed one of the reasons why KNC does not have a miner protection program but that they would try to make the best for their customers or some careful wording of the sort (really can't remember the wording).

In a sense... they do and don't, lol... It's network protection, instead of miner protection...

Activity: 742
September 12, 2013, 12:28:43 PM

legendary
LIR DEV
September 12, 2013, 12:03:45 PM
I agree... Saying KNC "Supports" 100th is total BS, and if you can't tell Emanuel is lying about getting his miners first.... well....  You must think that KNC was lying when they said the que list was sacred. Does this person expect KNC to refuse to sell product to someone? You have a mighty odd way of thinking.

P.S.  I Vote the "Life on Bitcoin" peeps get Jupiter #1
Jump to: