Pages:
Author

Topic: [SwftCoin][Pre-ICO][Airdrop] Cross-Blockchain Solution is here ! SwftCoin - page 2. (Read 23736 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
nice project .. but unfortunately I do not have this token .. please send the token to me
0xb6152310ce81f54B4b119f9309137dB4232e6a95  Grin Grin Grin Grin

You gotta get some while they are cheap it's a really great project fees are super cheap when you use SWFTC on there exchange
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
nice project .. but unfortunately I do not have this token .. please send the token to me
0xb6152310ce81f54B4b119f9309137dB4232e6a95  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 61
This is the first cross-blockchain platform I've seen so far. It seems to be a good project as it removes the hassle of converting and sending multiple times to transfer different coins to different wallets.
Activity: 105
We added SwftCoin to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about SwftCoin and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support SWFTC so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your SWFTC addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in SWFTC from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the SwftCoin profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the SwftCoin project!

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

Screenshots:

Think you so much!
Activity: 105
Those are some nice partnerships. Good to see that SWFT is constantly running and developing the project.

Thank you!
Activity: 280
I have registered and waiting. Can I use my MEW wallet?  Grin

Yes. You can use MEW wallet to receive token
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
Hi, may I ask if there would be another round of airdrops?

It would be great specially for crypto enthusiasts and bounty hunters like me!

Please PM me or reply to my comment!

Thank you, and to the moon with you guys!
Activity: 162
I really like this coin like the App it works I have ether and golem on it wondering if POS is still the case?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Those are some nice partnerships. Good to see that SWFT is constantly running and developing the project.
Activity: 118
whitepaper and roadmap good , so I see great project  Wink
Activity: 29

TAKE NOTE - 10 BILLION COINS

Do a sort by number of coins and count --  you will find that of the 98 coins currently with over 1 billion in circulation, only 9 trade at over 10 cents, only 6 at over 50 cents, and only 3 at over 1 dollar.

Swift trades at 4 cents right now - Statistically you have 9% chance this coin trades and holds over a dime at any time in the near term.

1 billion Tokens is my limit - best price support occurs with coins at 600 mil or less.

There are better investments.  Take a look at Bitcore - 5-7% weekly staking through April.  That's just one of many places I rather put money.

That's utterly false. I count at least 14 or 15 coins that have over 1 billion coin supply and trade over $0.10. Also, market cap isn't the "end-all-be-all" of crypto. Most people don't "just invest" into SWFTCoin. SWFTC is designed with utility in mind.

Sounds like self-promotion or something. Anything that allows staking for such high returns is probably not that great. There are too many copy-cats out there who are all trying to be "bitcoin 2.0" ... BUT, I will say that I did look into "Bitcoin Core" (Bitcore) and I think that's a wonderful project that I diverted some funds to (but not out of SWFTC--these are separate).
Activity: 10
Merit: 2

TAKE NOTE - 10 BILLION COINS

Do a sort by number of coins and count --  you will find that of the 98 coins currently with over 1 billion in circulation, only 9 trade at over 10 cents, only 6 at over 50 cents, and only 3 at over 1 dollar.

Swift trades at 4 cents right now - Statistically you have 9% chance this coin trades and holds over a dime at any time in the near term.

1 billion Tokens is my limit - best price support occurs with coins at 600 mil or less.

There are better investments.  Take a look at Bitcore - 5-7% weekly staking through April.  That's just one of many places I rather put money.
Activity: 108
I have registered and waiting. Can I use my MEW wallet?  Grin
Activity: 182
Whitepaper and roadmap looks goot. Looking forwart to be part of the project.
Activity: 154
Is this project still being developed since you guys teamed up with KyberNetwork to build a stronger cross blockchain

Hi guy. Why no news for this cooperation with kybernetwork issued from the SWFT admin???
Activity: 191
Is this project still being developed since you guys teamed up with KyberNetwork to build a stronger cross blockchain
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
The project looks promising and ambitious. I registered for the airdrop!
copper member
Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: