Pages:
Author

Topic: [SwftCoin][Pre-ICO][Airdrop] Cross-Blockchain Solution is here ! SwftCoin - page 5. (Read 23736 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
wow the new exchange is cool, I tried to find a coinmarketcap and it did not work for me, I think it would be nice to be there, it would add to the project solidity and I think investors
Yeah Being listed on coinmarketcap would be great.

Thanks for your advice!! We are working on that! Grin
Activity: 308
wow the new exchange is cool, I tried to find a coinmarketcap and it did not work for me, I think it would be nice to be there, it would add to the project solidity and I think investors
Yeah Being listed on coinmarketcap would be great.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
how much is the total supply?
Activity: 220
I believe that this will be a very interesting project because it uses a blockchain  and reduces transactions fee.
Activity: 328
It is very interesting project, very dynamic and expressive. I think that you need to look at it very serious ...
Activity: 308
Soon listed at HitBtc I think that a great project and will increased token value.

Lets to moon SWFTC👍👍
When we will be listed?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Soon listed at HitBtc I think that a great project and will increased token value.

Lets to moon SWFTC👍👍
Activity: 1
Looks great. I'm sure blockchain will change the world and so will SWFT(SwftCoin) do.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
Great exchange platform.If you got swftcoins your good to go. You dont need expensive ethereum just to pay for gas. You just need a token. Once you got SwftCoin on your portfolio you are having a good opportunity to practice trading. Unlike the other tradings that get a big chunk of your share when you wanted to cash out. Brilliant. Wish this one would be on my wallet soon.
Activity: 392
Looks promising and have good potential i got 500 swft already just keep holding Smiley  im believe this will have great value in the future.
I have got 200 SwftCoin from airdrop! sir as a newbie I don't know how to exchange Swftcoin with etherum! Is it possible or not?

Of course you can, you can do that on SWFT platform! Wink
Activity: 196
Great and awsome planning i received 75 swft from airdrop1 and 500 swft airdrop 2 and i hope to get the third thanks a lot dev  Kiss
Activity: 113
Very generous team
Thanks dev.
Hoping for the 200 reward swiftcoin
Looking forward for further development.
Activity: 29
I found this to be a project with the swap and the internet support
I will promote the whole project
Activity: 328
Merit: 20
I have got 200 SwftCoin from airdrop! sir as a newbie I don't know how to exchange Swftcoin with etherum! Is it possible or not?
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
What's exchange site SwftCoin will be listed in this month? I'm just a little curious. You are doing very hard work and the coin will grow well.
I am hoping for the best. I will hold this cos I see great potential.

HAHA, yeah, you should Wink
any news from the team, guys?

What you wanna here? Listing exchanges or new airdrop?

I think everyone wants both  Grin
In fact, I wish good luck to this project and periodically follow the updates, waiting for December in the road map indicates that this month will be added exchanges, this should revive the token
both, but also new updates, conferences, meetups, team achievements

SwftCoin will be listed on exchanges in this month!!! Wink
This is an Awesome project and I am looking forward to the success of the project because I am sure its gonna have community support..Goodluck development

Thank you so much!
Pages:
Jump to: