Pages:
Author

Topic: [SwftCoin][Pre-ICO][Airdrop] Cross-Blockchain Solution is here ! SwftCoin - page 6. (Read 23736 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 10
The vision and objectives of the project is top-notch. However, I'll like to point out that the "contact us" link on the website is not working. Kindly look into it. Kudos to you
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
This is an Awesome project and I am looking forward to the success of the project because I am sure its gonna have community support..Goodluck development
Activity: 24
This project is so beautifully outstanding. Keeping smile on people's face already. God bless the organization and people behind it. I'm in support.
Activity: 41
This is going to be an outstanding project. I like the approach being used to build the community too.
Activity: 267
I am hoping for the best. I will hold this cos I see great potential.
Activity: 85
any news from the team, guys?

What you wanna here? Listing exchanges or new airdrop?

I think everyone wants both  Grin
In fact, I wish good luck to this project and periodically follow the updates, waiting for December in the road map indicates that this month will be added exchanges, this should revive the token
both, but also new updates, conferences, meetups, team achievements
Activity: 25
Nice project, Please is there any restrictions or is the project open to all?
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Good disign,good luck in development and promotion.
Activity: 105
This is the best project with wonderful dev and team with the best ideas and plan. I am participating in this project and I am supporting it by creating a community for it on social media platforms. Great job team of gallant wise dev.

Thanks for your supports!
Activity: 118
This is the best project with wonderful dev and team with the best ideas and plan. I am participating in this project and I am supporting it by creating a community for it on social media platforms. Great job team of gallant wise dev.
Activity: 29
This coin would definitely moon guys, Hodl so you would get better value in ew months. Nice work dev
Activity: 7
Swiftcoin looks very promising, but I guess we still have to keep our fingers crossed. Hoping for the best tho.
Activity: 142
I hope this project succeed
Advanced team, transparent roadmap and top technologies to beat a market! Well promising project which will succeed for sure!

Thank you so much!
Activity: 56
Good job with this new platform of exchange. This gonna be the new best exchange in the future. Goodluck
Nice website and interesting concept for business.  I would change the wording on the password field though.  "No special characters" doesn't sound right.

Oh! thanks, you have any suggestions? please!
Activity: 92
This is one of ma best Crypto currency... I hope they exceed my imagination.. Thanks developer
Activity: 532
Looking good. Definitely holding. Good luck Dev
Activity: 53
This is a great project with awesome potential and hosted by a wonderful team. This project is going places.
Activity: 210
This project is futuristic.. nice site .. i feel good to be a participate.. success dev
Pages:
Jump to: