Pages:
Author

Topic: ♘♕♔SWING♚ ♛♞ ▬▬▬▬●Programmatically Fluctuating Miners Cost!●▬▬▬▬ Now On Bittrex! - page 32. (Read 119411 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Can you tell me more detail on POS?

How long does it take to stake? I see you said on your thread about five minutes, but I had my wallet open for 8 hours yesterday and none of them went into stake.

How can I calculate how much I will earn on staked coins?

Anything else you can add to how much stake per day etc?

When do the coins come out of stake?

I do not see any info on your thread about it...

It should take about that long for your coins to mature and begin building weight. That doesn't mean you will get a block that fast though. You need to build up enough weight to compete, and that can take a little while if you have a relatively small amount of coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502

How long does it take to stake? I see you said on your thread about five minutes, but I had my wallet open for 8 hours yesterday and none of them went into stake.

You can get an idea..
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Starting to test the 15k mark! Swing looking strong these past couple days  Grin
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
How many more block are left before the POW award switches?

It changes with every block. The POS block reward is based on the last 3 digits of the block number. Example, the block reward for block 32266 would be 2.66

The POW block reward is based on the POS reward with a multiplier of between 0.1 to 1  (POS reward * multiplier = POW reward). This multiplier is based on a 10000 block cycle. Currently the multiplier is 0.2 (2.66 * 0.2 = 0.532 Swing)

http://i.imgur.com/hDPwemw.png
Activity: 394
How many more block are left before the POW award switches?
Are you going to have a windows wallet?

Already do!  Smiley

It's the big picture button in the thread. It probably seemed like less of a button with other links added in there sorry for any confusion.

Ok awesome thank you, I missed that. Smiley
Are you going to have a windows wallet?

Already do!  Smiley

It's the big picture button in the thread. It probably seemed like less of a button with other links added in there sorry for any confusion.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Looks like a good start. Going to mine some coins now.
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Coin looking good on the exchange keep up the good work Dev\
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Wowza great stuff guys, I have been trying to think of some ideas the last few days but nothing comes to mind. I like the coin the way it is and wouldn't change any specs, I still can't believe I'm staking as well as I am and we're still well under 300k for total money supply

Thanks for getting the explorer up and running, a little marketing could go a long way for swing.

I'll help where I can but I'm no coder, designer etc... just a holder/staker, I have made one post so far on the Crypto Currency Collectors Club on facebook
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
Translations are needed

Oh so I have a plethora of people wanting me to pay them to translate in my inbox. I never do though because I fear I'd just be paying someone to use google translator.

$5 worth of Swing are enough for a translation. Should be stated publicly. Vast post history featuring the translated language must be mandatory.
Translations are needed

Oh so I have a plethora of people wanting me to pay them to translate in my inbox. I never do though because I fear I'd just be paying someone to use google translator.
Pages:
Jump to: