Pages:
Author

Topic: ♘♕♔SWING♚ ♛♞ ▬▬▬▬●Programmatically Fluctuating Miners Cost!●▬▬▬▬ Now On Bittrex! - page 36. (Read 119467 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Well it's really nice to see that this coin got listed on Bittrex Smiley That's always a good thing Wink Now the one question I do have is the POW phase ongoing forever this way? Or does it eventually switch to straight POS with the swinging rewards?

Looks like it's indefinitely.

LAST_POW_BLOCK = 1000000000
MAX_MONEY = 40000000 * COIN; //Max Supply 40 Mil

So pretty much indefinite but not exactly.

Heya

Just FYI that we're mining SWING on our multipool: www.xpool.ca and sha256 miners have the option to keep their SWING just by entering their SWING address in their user settings. It is a minable coin only and not a converted payout coin.

Cheers!

Thanks!

I've added xpool, bittrex, and additional bittrex chart to the thread.  Smiley

and how many years till the end block ?

Well, it's been 24 days (we launched on the 30th) and we are on block 22081.

So that means the chain runs a little faster than programmed in at about 920.041666667 blocks per day (probably due to hash rates coming on/offline at peak hours).

So it would take us 1086907.29586 days to hit the end of POW

Which is 2975.853553109197 years

So.. POW will not end in our lifetime unless something unexpected changes or we upgrade that setting.

It will probably take ~25 years to hit max supply of 40 mil coins.

There are currently 245197.79598966 coins and of that 160k was pre-generated for seed coins so..

85,197.7959897 new coins have been generated in ~24 days.

You guys can do the math on that and get better estimates if you want.

This applies.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Well it's really nice to see that this coin got listed on Bittrex Smiley That's always a good thing Wink Now the one question I do have is the POW phase ongoing forever this way? Or does it eventually switch to straight POS with the swinging rewards?

Heya

Just FYI that we're mining SWING on our multipool: www.xpool.ca and sha256 miners have the option to keep their SWING just by entering their SWING address in their user settings. It is a minable coin only and not a converted payout coin.

Cheers!

Thanks!

I've added xpool, bittrex, and additional bittrex chart to the thread.  Smiley

Well, it's been 24 days (we launched on the 30th) and we are on block 22081.

So that means the chain runs a little faster than programmed in at about 920.041666667 blocks per day (probably due to hash rates coming on/offline at peak hours).

So it would take us 1086907.29586 days to hit the end of POW

Which is 2975.853553109197 years

So.. POW will not end in our lifetime unless something unexpected changes or we upgrade that setting.

It will probably take ~25 years to hit max supply of 40 mil coins.

There are currently 245197.79598966 coins and of that 160k was pre-generated for seed coins so..

85,197.7959897 new coins have been generated in ~24 days.

You guys can do the math on that and get better estimates if you want.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

Heya

Cheers!

Thanks!

I've added xpool, bittrex, and additional bittrex chart to the thread.  Smiley

If you Reddit please comment and leave a comment at the post linked below.  There is a bot that tweets these new posts, I will post that for the tweeters like me.    Grin

Thank You for all the support.  I will keep trying to get the word out about $TX.    Grin

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/3m4iy0/you_can_now_trade_swingcoin_on_bittrexcom/

Bot Tweet: https://twitter.com/RimbitCom/status/646816430025912320

Please retweet.  Grin

Done ty Smiley
legendary
If you Reddit please comment and leave a comment at the post linked below.  There is a bot that tweets these new posts, I will post that for the tweeters like me.    Grin

Thank You for all the support.  I will keep trying to get the word out about $TX.    Grin

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/3m4iy0/you_can_now_trade_swingcoin_on_bittrexcom/

Bot Tweet: https://twitter.com/RimbitCom/status/646816430025912320

Please retweet.  Grin

Heya

Cheers!

Thanks!

I've added xpool, bittrex, and additional bittrex chart to the thread.  Smiley
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
now at BITTREX

This is awesome news! Hopefully this development will result in greater exposure and increased volume for Swing.
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
Congratulations for the Bittrex listing!

Grab some rigs and come mining, our pool still online and mashing through the blocks! https://www.SuchPool.pw/swing
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Okay thanks
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Heya

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Nice to see swing Expansion into other exchange, it should be the basis for a stable price and spread drop
legendary
Awesome on the Bittrex add.  Lets keep grinding.  The altcoinlive for Bittrex is up.

http://altcoinlive.com/bittrex-swing-btc
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
Wait at 1000 satoshi  Grin

it didn't get near that on yobit... but who knows you might get lucky, personally I think we'll be lucky to be able to buy it at 5000 again. it's a good staker and I think people will like that it's a forever hybrid... miners can mine and stake without hating on it like they do when other coins turn full pos

not too mention the swinging rewards will make for a nice slow inflation
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Too bad I didn't followed since the beginning
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1162
Pages:
Jump to: