Pages:
Author

Topic: ♘♕♔SWING♚ ♛♞ ▬▬▬▬●Programmatically Fluctuating Miners Cost!●▬▬▬▬ Now On Bittrex! - page 33. (Read 119411 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
ShapeTwist has reached out to me with some great ideas for marketing Swing. Will keep you guys updated as progress is made.

Again, if anyone wants to get involved with progressing Swing all you have to do is join IRC/Slack or PM me! Smiley

Let's please make it open for whoever wants to help. There is much work that can be done and whether you are a designer or a coder or a filmmaker or a simple staking user, you might be able to help. Translations are needed, for example, a small bot to IRC, reddit, contribution to the website, etc, etc, etc. Possibilities are endless.

I reached out to the dev, but I'm hoping more people do. Come forward and be part of it. We will take Swing where it belongs.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Awesome. Fantastic happenings today! Really exciting to see the community putting hands on the steering wheel.

I've updated the thread to include the Chainz BE. Lots of interesting data on there.

This especially grabbed my attention as we've discussed it in the past without aanswer:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/swing/#!extraction

Seems like 49% POS 51% POW so far.

ShapeTwist has reached out to me with some great ideas for marketing Swing. Will keep you guys updated as progress is made.

Again, if anyone wants to get involved with progressing Swing all you have to do is join IRC/Slack or PM me! Smiley
Let me introduce myself then. I'm shapetwist, I twist my shape along the timeline. Been involved with bitcoin since the early beginning, which led me to disappear for a while and enjoy good vacations. Came back to the early alts, and actively traded for profit. Managed to get a window of selling everything and went away again, to a shady and mostly unknown part of the world. When I came back again, alts were everywhere. Picked up a few and started to become active in the community. One alt in particular, went nuts with my presence and marketing strategy. Over x100. Since then I left a few more times upon collecting credits of my work, and here I am again.

Things have changed though, you can't just join a coin and anonymously make it go further. That's why I make this post. There have been so many scams in this forum that almost made me quit. So many lobbys, so many coins with the same shady teams behind. Yet, once in a while, there's a good coin to look upon. I was familiar with GE, and the new update into Swing took a lot of my attention. It's such a clever blockchain that I'm embarrassed for its lack of attention by the general public.

However, that lack of attention might mean a very good thing. Kids wanting to flip a quick buck are out. Whales are out. The market is sincere, and little sells take place, since the rewarding system is so great. It's up to us stakers to explain why is it worth it though.

Hence I volunteer myself, in spite of having started a new project in the meantime, to bring some excitement to SWING. I talked a bit with murderouskirk, our dev, and just bought us a new Block Explorer, hosted by Chainz. More updates should come soon, a new website and a small club of holders, and possibly a few other news.

This is not a takeover of any kind. I am here to help bring SWING forward, but always in touch with the dev. We have talked about it and agreed something should be done. I will give a piece of my time and effort to the project.

Make sure you come back to learn about the latest developments. We might have quite a lot cooking.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Good job Smiley Now we are waiting for a cool website.
Hey!

What is the cost to get listed on https://chainz.cryptoid.info?
Hi,

I ask for a contribution to hosting costs of $100 in BTC per year, or $55 for 6 months.

Let me know if you are interested!

Alright guys. If we want to get a fancy BE / Rich list this is what it's going to cost us.

If you want to make this happen you can send BTC to:

19xfaQ7jrVJpeQzUadvzLzeUpP4PMMYAKg

We need at least ~0.23 BTC.

I'll chip in for the Block Explorer. Anybody else?

I pay 0.05   TxId: 24014e43fd1672f70f08e410d734fbf161bb0d147bc4a37229835d9f5fcd183e

I invite others Smiley

As I wrote earlier, Swing is a good dev and a good climate.

Thanks, I will put in the rest.

https://blockchain.info/tx/2bb34ae328c83ba1d26be92030c9db0ab25427a857885fd3d89076551a020532

Hey dev, please get us chainz BE for 6 months!
Hey!

Hi,

I ask for a contribution to hosting costs of $100 in BTC per year, or $55 for 6 months.

Alright guys. If we want to get a fancy BE / Rich list this is what it's going to cost us.

I pay 0.05   TxId: 24014e43fd1672f70f08e410d734fbf161bb0d147bc4a37229835d9f5fcd183e

I invite others Smiley

As I wrote earlier, Swing is a good dev and a good climate.

Thanks, I will put in the rest.
legendary
Hey!

Hi,

I invite others Smiley

As I wrote earlier, Swing is a good dev and a good climate and soon it will be a big coin.
Hey!

Hi,

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
had to restart wallet; having full connections but its not syncing. log file is as follow. anyone else having this issue?
.....snip......

How long have you given it to sync? Try leaving it for a while. I noticed when I was catching up one time i sat still for a noticeable while, i went and did something for 30 min and came back and it was caught up. That log is just it going through known connections and seeing if they are online. It's normal to see that.

and its been more than a hour now, still no sync and will going to re download entire chain and check tomorrow morning.

cheers
        Yes my wallet is working good now i closed it ans restarted and it working fine now thanks for the tip

Sorry about the inconvenience. Hopefully we can work towards some core improvements to help with things like this.

Let me know how the re-download goes. Feel free to PM me if you need assistance with it.

yeah it worked pretty well all sync and back on track

Excellent, thanks for letting me know!
Yes thanks my wallet is working good now and to say i been with this coin from the start downloaded the wallet the day i started to mine this coin it a great coin been let stake since  i started to mine it and i have made 6 time since i mine it,,,
had to restart wallet; having full connections but its not syncing. log file is as follow. anyone else having this issue?
.....snip......

How long have you given it to sync? Try leaving it for a while. I noticed when I was catching up one time i sat still for a noticeable while, i went and did something for 30 min and came back and it was caught up. That log is just it going through known connections and seeing if they are online. It's normal to see that.

and its been more than a hour now, still no sync and will going to re download entire chain and check tomorrow morning.

cheers

Sorry about the inconvenience. Hopefully we can work towards some core improvements to help with things like this.

Let me know how the re-download goes. Feel free to PM me if you need assistance with it.

Excellent, thanks for letting me know!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
.....snip......

cheers

legendary
Swing is a good dev and a good climate.

The coin is very little staking works excellent and only a matter of time as the price goes up strongly  Cool
legendary
Hopefully the hard work Dev later be the fruit of a good result for SWING, I would still support  Wink
.....snip......

cheers

Had a good discussion with Shapetwist about how we can progress swing. I'll make some comments on it later.  Smiley

Alright so in regards to this.

I think there are plenty of tasks that could help grow and further Swing. There will always be these, and there is no way I can keep up with all of them forever myself. While I'm of course willing to help, we need to evolve swing into a self progressing community that isn't reliant on me.

So I've traded in a few coins that have tried to accomplish this, and I think the simplest way is always creating some kind of a Board/Taskforce/whatever you want to call it group. In short, a group of people that want to help having discussions on what should/can be done and how to make it happen. Usually this is done in a private group working directly with the lead dev, but I think making it private is a mistake and leads to conflict. As a result, I think we should just stick with our IRC channel / slack room as our headquarters for progress.

The immediate first issue we run into is numbers. For this to work we need enough people willing to coordinate and help out a little in their free time. Amazingly in cryptos lots of people are usually pretty ampted to find a way to help, but Swing is still small relatively speaking. It's my thinking that our primary focus right now should be promotion. The more people interested in and holding Swing, the larger our community gets, and the stronger our progress potential becomes. Basic word of mouth usually works wonders, but a big calculated pomo campaign can do amazing things.

I'm interested in seeing what everyone thinks the best ways to proceed is, if you want to join the group it's #SwingCoin in IRC, and it's directly linked into my slack group (found in my footer) in the #Swing channel. You can use either to join the discussion.  Smiley
legendary
.....snip......

cheers

trying connection 50.27.65.183:16061 lastseen=49.3hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 77.163.255.16:16061 lastseen=16.3hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 24.160.59.242:16061 lastseen=14.2hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 120.191.157.42:16061 lastseen=5.3hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 213.108.119.84:16061 lastseen=4.1hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 75.130.163.51:16061 lastseen=5.7hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 104.40.62.98:16061 lastseen=2.5hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 68.41.180.163:16061 lastseen=7.7hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 72.39.10.246:16061 lastseen=3.8hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 24.53.20.186:16061 lastseen=4.0hrs

Hey!

Hi,

legendary

trying connection 50.27.65.183:16061 lastseen=49.3hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 77.163.255.16:16061 lastseen=16.3hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 24.160.59.242:16061 lastseen=14.2hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 120.191.157.42:16061 lastseen=5.3hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 213.108.119.84:16061 lastseen=4.1hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 75.130.163.51:16061 lastseen=5.7hrs
connection timeout