Pages:
Author

Topic: ♘♕♔SWING♚ ♛♞ ▬▬▬▬●Programmatically Fluctuating Miners Cost!●▬▬▬▬ Now On Bittrex! - page 44. (Read 119365 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Sup Dev, and fellow Swingers  Wink

I've noticed something off with the wallet:

I've made two deposits today, from exchange to wallet.  The transaction itself works flawlessly (and FAST!), but the notification bubble doesn't pop up on the taskbar (which says incoming transaction) for HOURS!

I know it isn't that big of a deal, nothing risky, but shouldn't I get a notification approximately the same time it actually deposits into my wallet?

I keep thinking there are extra deposits incoming  Cry

Cheers!  Cheesy

I was not able to replicate this issue. Is anyone else having this problem?

I've noticed that sometimes when I stake a block the notification bubble doesn't get dismissed if I don't click anywhere or hit any keys, so if I glance over at it later it's still there and I briefly think I may have gotten a payment. Is that what you are experiencing or delayed notifications? That's the closest I've been able to come to replicating the issue you described.
Chatting with a developer frind atm to see if that chart is even possible.

Trying to figure out how to estimate the miners cost per coin.

I.E if a miner broke a block right now, how much would 1 Swing be worth to them?

generally you'd just see how much you spent and how many coins you got and do the math. But to estimate that?

Nicehash has an API that we could probably use to get an estimated cost of mining, but then what?

suchpool doesn't seem to have an api either but we can pull the difficulty and expected reward from the wallet.

Disclamer* Not saying we will get this custom chart for sure, just looking into it still.
Guys I think we could use a specialized trading chart.

Does anyone know if the tradingview api lets you put in more than a price line?

Would love to see a decent looking chart with:

Price
Volume
POS reward
POW reward
Estimated miners cost

Maybe even more info like:
Total Supply
Order book depth
etc...

Anyone know how we could get such a thing?

9,696.65591681 SWING seed coins remain

Presstab has some awesome features on his website: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/HYP/index.php

Thanks just reached out to him. If anyone else knows of charting solutions or is capable of making custom charts let me know!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Price
Volume
POS reward
POW reward
Estimated miners cost

Total Supply
Order book depth
etc...

Presstab has some awesome features on his website: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/HYP/index.php

Price
Volume
POS reward
POW reward
Estimated miners cost

Total Supply
Order book depth
etc...

6%

10,518.40571681 Swing remains.

Caught up with all swaps let me know if you didn't get your coins by now.

To those who seem stuck, have you gotten the rest of the chain yet?

Have you tried restarting the wallet?

Sometimes it just hangs for a little bit and catches up eventually. But if it's been hours I'd try restarting the wallet / maybe your pc. If that doesn't work maybe try backing up your wallet.dat and deleting everything else in the swing folder in roaming then starting it back up to redownload from the start.

Tried restarting wallet, then rebooting the machine still stuck at block 3013 a couple hours later. I will try installing the wallet and restoring it later today.

Let me know how it goes. I can't think of many reasons this would happen.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
6%

Sometimes it just hangs for a little bit and catches up eventually. But if it's been hours I'd try restarting the wallet / maybe your pc. If that doesn't work maybe try backing up your wallet.dat and deleting everything else in the swing folder in roaming then starting it back up to redownload from the start.

Tried restarting wallet, then rebooting the machine still stuck at block 3013 a couple hours later. I will try installing the wallet and restoring it later today.
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
6%

now see, thanks
6%

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
6 connection but wallet is not syncing stuck on block 3986 already tried re syncing wallet version v1.0.0.1-g32a928e, any suggestions Huh??

I am stuck on block 3013, any suggestions ??
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
My wallet works great. I am in block 4919 and I have 7 connections .
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
hello
my last transaction around 6 hour still unswap ,  plz check
    Hash: 908758b76fb64aa5e7ed529ca76ce4f3b5e0d09d77a8b2143479cde74de6b5c1
Appeared in GreedEvolved 133215 (2015-09-05 07:38:03)
Number of inputs: 64 (Jump to inputs)
Total in: 1043.92718069
Number of outputs: 1 (Jump to outputs)
Total out: 1043.92718069
Size: 7317 bytes
Fee: 0
Activity: 714
I wish I could afford more...only 90 SWING  Sad

I fear this could be the end of my glorious ride across the swap-lands of greed ;_;

There's nothing wrong with holding 90 SWING when the supply is so small. If you can manage to stake a few blocks at the right times you could generate plenty more too. Smiley

Thanks for the reply - already staked one over four days, will definitely continue now
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
6 connection but wallet is not syncing stuck on block 3986 already tried re syncing wallet version v1.0.0.1-g32a928e, any suggestions Huh??
Lots of swaps today.

11,607.23706777 out of 160,000 Swing remains. (7%)

Please keep in mind that means only 116,072 GE can be converted to swing.

After that point any additional GE created through mining or staking cannot be converted!

If extra is sent before I am able to close the swap form I will do my best to get in contact VIA the supplied email to return any un-swapable GE before destroying the private keys to the burn addy.
I wish I could afford more...only 90 SWING  Sad

I fear this could be the end of my glorious ride across the swap-lands of greed ;_;

There's nothing wrong with holding 90 SWING when the supply is so small. If you can manage to stake a few blocks at the right times you could generate plenty more too. Smiley
Activity: 714
I wish I could afford more...only 90 SWING  Sad

Sup Dev, and fellow Swingers  Wink

I've noticed something off with the wallet:

I've made two deposits today, from exchange to wallet.  The transaction itself works flawlessly (and FAST!), but the notification bubble doesn't pop up on the taskbar (which says incoming transaction) for HOURS!

I know it isn't that big of a deal, nothing risky, but shouldn't I get a notification approximately the same time it actually deposits into my wallet?

I keep thinking there are extra deposits incoming  Cry

Cheers!  Cheesy

I was not able to replicate this issue. Is anyone else having this problem?

Down to 24% btw.

42,253.21854886 SWING remaining.
Pages:
Jump to: