Pages:
Author

Topic: ♘♕♔SWING♚ ♛♞ ▬▬▬▬●Programmatically Fluctuating Miners Cost!●▬▬▬▬ Now On Bittrex! - page 41. (Read 119365 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Here's a fairly accurate rough combination chart of price VS block rewards. We got added to yobit around block 2500 (I'm pretty sure at least). Off to a good start it seems.  Smiley

This means staking  each 1000blocks cycles start from 10% reward and increase every day until 100% ?
therefore last two day my wallet staking significantly less then days earlier?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
I can see how some miners are thrown by the rewards.  But I am not doing this for profit, just to be part of it.  Unique rewards are pretty cool imo.  Grin

Edit:  I think we should try to get more miners here.

Hopefully the price will rise enough to meet the miners cost (though to be honest I don't really know where the miners cost is at). There's not much reason for it to stay lower. If it does meet miners cost or raiser higher I think we will see a lot more miners. Might just take a little time. Current holders would need to allow the price to rise up to the miners cost first by raising their sell orders up though. That or someone has to buy through it but a lot of traders will only buy VIA buy support.

Time will tell Smiley
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I can see how some miners are thrown by the rewards.  But I am not doing this for profit, just to be part of it.  Unique rewards are pretty cool imo.  Grin

Edit:  I think we should try to get more miners here.

Activity: 247
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
That looks very promising. Thanks for posting
Proof of ownership of my BCT account in case it gets hacked
BTC address 1Kc5RrArVqoy3BzjBrmLmiWKpsZ3oD75z5
Here's a fairly accurate rough combination chart of price VS block rewards. We got added to yobit around block 2500 (I'm pretty sure at least). Off to a good start it seems.  Smiley

Extended chart provided by http://altcoinlive.com/yobit-swing-btc

legendary
Activity: 952
Yes the staking is working really good i know i did get much from mining so the staking is making up for some of my down time ,while i was mining the coin my power supply for my asic burn out ....

Wow that stinks! Sorry to hear about your PSU!
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Yes the staking is working really good i know i did get much from mining so the staking is making up for some of my down time ,while i was mining the coin my power supply for my asic burn out ....
Swing has just successfully done a full cycle! Grin

Miner rewards are currently peaked out at 100%.

In under 1000 blocks they will drop all the way down to 10%.

Congrats, nice work.

The staking has been working very nicely.  Sorry to see it go back down.   Grin

Thanks Smiley

Also technically the stake rewards are the base reward so they stay at "100%". POW rewards cycles through 10% - 100% of that base reward every 1000 blocks.

Right now is just the only time that miners are earning the same amount as stakers.
Activity: 462

Congrats, nice work.

The staking has been working very nicely.  Sorry to see it go back down.   Grin

NOT AGAIN!

Wallet stuck out of sync, anyone know what the issue is this time?

Had this happen once when i shut down wallet for night. deleting everything except wallet.dat worked for me  Wink

Edit: I also re-added addnodes

Yeah this should solve that problem. Addnodes shouldn't be needed but no harm.

Looking into a connectivity upgrade. For now that's the solution.
Activity: 247
NOT AGAIN!

Had this happen once when i shut down wallet for night. deleting everything except wallet.dat worked for me  Wink

Edit: I also re-added addnodes
Ok, so I am not 100% certain the wallets are actually out of sync or not.  I mainly say this because the wallet does start staking, even though the wallet says out of sync.  Usually if a wallet is out of Sync it will say "Not Staking Wallet out of Sync", or something along those lines.

Mine just for your information also states Out of Sync.

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit.  Just in case you need the information.

Are you on block 9874+?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Ok, so I am not 100% certain the wallets are actually out of sync or not.  I mainly say this because the wallet does start staking, even though the wallet says out of sync.  Usually if a wallet is out of Sync it will say "Not Staking Wallet out of Sync", or something along those lines.

Mine just for your information also states Out of Sync.

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit.  Just in case you need the information.
NOT AGAIN!

Can I get some info from you?

I've been chatting with some other devs on the connection issues a couple of you have been experiencing and I think I'm making progress on understanding it.

What type of wallet? Server or GUI?

32 bit system or 64 bit system?

What operating system?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
NOT AGAIN!

I don't have a clue, I'm still fully sync'd with 8 connections and with no .conf file either

what op are you running it on? I'm just on windows 7
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
NOT AGAIN!

Pages:
Jump to: