Author

Topic: [SXC][NSFW] Sexcoin - New Android Client Release! - page 105. (Read 137550 times)

Activity: 873
Merit: 1035
Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member

Homer J. Simpson - The Simpsons (A long *long* time ago)

BTW - Am back online after ten or so very painful days off line.

Have tried the Lavapit 3693 and 6969 without success - Do I need to register? (In the mean time I am on 9699 playing catch up.

Regards,

Ahhh!  The Movie Quote contest! Good Times Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Any info on our bittrex listing yet??

I've got the application together and am having it reviewed by a few people before I send it in.

Good stuf. I like Bittrex alot. And I think we will have steady enough volume to remain on for the long haul. In alts, it's all about the long game. Sxc is already 2 years old.

From what I can tell this is my first post in the SexCoin Forum...

And Kesley is a winner ..again..he's good, damn good...  Grin

I know it is as if he has some way of looking up information using a computer  Grin .... anyways!

The internet ! ....Is that thing still around ?

Homer J. Simpson - The Simpsons (A long *long* time ago)

BTW - Am back online after ten or so very painful days off line.

Have tried the Lavapit 3693 and 6969 without success - Do I need to register? (In the mean time I am on 9699 playing catch up.

Regards,

followed two weeks later by posting my first SXC Wallet address. Rypzek2YAyZ9stQz6DW3DwdtWjmNhhSUzL

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3016516 (Locked thread no less) http://archive.is/mqFyX

Not to confuse the issue - here is my donation address - Rypzek2YAyZ9stQz6DW3DwdtWjmNhhSUzL - Many thanks.  Cool
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!

I've got the application together and am having it reviewed by a few people before I send it in.

Good stuf. I like Bittrex alot. And I think we will have steady enough volume to remain on for the long haul. In alts, it's all about the long game. Sxc is already 2 years old.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓

I would have thought with the demise of Cryptsy that other exchanges would have welcomed traders with open wallets arms

Activity: 732
Merit: 502
SEX foto SEXCOIN
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓

The next release will get its rates from cryptopia, hopefully it will feature the ability for the user to set their own price source.

Thanks for the info - keep up the good work.
Android Release!
v0.10.9.0

The New Android Client is out!

Android Sexcoin Wallet APK(direct download link)

• Now Reports Euro Exchange Rates
  • Sync Issues Solved
  • Fixed file system bloat problem
  • Ability to Delete application logs
  • Addressed many stability issues

Source: http://github.com/lavajumper/sexcoin-wallet

I took the time to installed
on the same phone
Now just 13.2 mb
I like it very much
Now I can work with him
many thanks !   Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

The next release will get its rates from cryptopia, hopefully it will feature the ability for the user to set their own price source.
SEX foto SEXCOIN
Android Release!
v0.10.9.0

The New Android Client is out!

Android Sexcoin Wallet APK(direct download link)

• Now Reports Euro Exchange Rates
  • Sync Issues Solved
  • Fixed file system bloat problem
  • Ability to Delete application logs
  • Addressed many stability issues

Source: http://github.com/lavajumper/sexcoin-wallet

I took the time to installed
on the same phone
Now just 13.2 mb
I like it very much
Now I can work with him
many thanks !   Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

SEX foto SEXCOIN
Let's try to collect donations for this amount - 3 BTC  Kiss

Another point that I want to put out there:

Being on an exchange is useless unless there is usablility in the coin.

usablility does not make sense without a stable exchange Shocked
Another point that I want to put out there:

Being on an exchange is useless unless there is usablility in the coin. This is a point that I think has been getting lost as far as sexcoin goes, probably because of the issues with cryptsy. Even better than being on an exchange would be places to spend sexcoin. With this in mind, there are a number of us over on sexcoinforum that are working to address this issue, and are willing to go to great lengths to help anyone that wants to accept sexcoin as a payment method.
Quick update:
I'm getting metrics together to apply to get on bittrex.

All this Cryptsy shit still sucks.

The good news is that we are getting some good news together for an announcement. No slam-dunks, but definite forward movement.

I can use all the help I can get. I've got statistics for the coin going way back that show the coin has consistently exceeded their standard for listing a coin. I'm putting together the information in a package I hope will be compelling. If the community starts making requests, I think we have a good chance.

Don't get me wrong, I'm in favour of SexCoin listing on as many sites as possible which would hopefully stabilize the price by tightening the range of prices to prevent coins being bought on one exchange and dumped on another.

My only concern is paying to list then in six months time the exchange saying "Your coin doesn't have enough trade, so we're gong to de-list it" and not refunding the initial payment to get the coin listed.

Bittrex does not require BTC to list the coin. Also, After reviewing the volume metrics for sexcoin, I'm not worried about it getting de-listed for lack of volume.

From their Listing FAQ:
Launching is free and at our discretion.  If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Quick update:

The good news is that we are getting some good news together for an announcement. No slam-dunks, but definite forward movement.

I can use all the help I can get. I've got statistics for the coin going way back that show the coin has consistently exceeded their standard for listing a coin. I'm putting together the information in a package I hope will be compelling. If the community starts making requests, I think we have a good chance.

Don't get me wrong, I'm in favour of SexCoin listing on as many sites as possible which would hopefully stabilize the price by tightening the range of prices to prevent coins being bought on one exchange and dumped on another.

My only concern is paying to list then in six months time the exchange saying "Your coin doesn't have enough trade, so we're gong to de-list it" and not refunding the initial payment to get the coin listed.

That's a good point, however unlike other exchanges Bittrex gives prior warning before delisting which gives the community time to provide additional support. I also think we are at the end of this crypto quiet period so trading volume may be the least of our worries

legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Quick update:

SEX foto SEXCOIN
Hey  !  can I help you for Bittrex listing Huh
Quick update:

Good work, Lava. Bittrex listing would rock!
Quick update:

SEX foto SEXCOIN
http://safecex.com/coin/add?q=SXC

A new exchange, with the intention to give PoW and Cryptsy-only coins a new home.

Just register and when you're signed in, use the above link to vote.
Jump to: